Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/1/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
brutalll02

Re: Patch Notes 20/1/2018

Post#101 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:48 am

You asked where my evaluation of the class comes from i answered you can be butthurt about it all you want...
TUP

Ads
Shalktonin

Post#102 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:49 am

trebla wrote:Ok sure kid was playing choppa before your guild even existed with friends in 6 man, and before you start saying they suck, half them are wll known to your faction but yeah your great and all, anyhow move on you can PM in game anytime if you need to discuss anything else.
wait . wait. let me guess....

You walked to Choppa school both ways in the snow, every day....and therefore anyone who disagrees....nay THINKS about disagreeing with you....or even if they disagree with you in a parallel reality must be wrong.

I think you both have points but yer too busy comparing your respective epeens to listen.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

dansari

Post#103 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:49 am

Yes, yeeeesss let the salt flow through you
<Salt Factory>

Adelmar

Post#104 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:01 am

I feel this thread is in need of this...

Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#105 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:40 am

right, no derailing or there will be warnings handed out.

And ofc bickering like this is not allowed either.

Panzerkasper

Post#106 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:15 am

Would it not be possible to link contribution to a certain timer?

Maybe get contribution only after 1 hour playtime (duration of pots), so people cant just log in run to a flag, get a fast kill and log out again.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Hargrim
Developer

Post#107 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:31 am

Panzerkasper wrote:Would it not be possible to link contribution to a certain timer?

Maybe get contribution only after 1 hour playtime (duration of pots), so people cant just log in run to a flag, get a fast kill and log out again.
There is no need for this now, as we clear other contributions.

Darosh
Banned

Post#108 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:49 am

Torquemadra wrote:
Spoiler:
Darosh wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
You tested wrong, its 30s and change was made weeks ago and the RDPS mirror fades in 10s, 30s is quite sufficient for mdps and allowing for multiple users to build up on scrub mobs fire and wait for a scen pop and have morales ready to go for a co ordinated spike is not acceptable to us.
There is not a single premade running double choppa/slayer worth any salt, let alone any duo of said classes. Even if there were, people wasting time to intentionally wait out M2 to join scenarios won't be able to actually apply that 'coordinated spike' ~ which one would assume people would have in one way or another moaned about since.
Having joined scenarios with a few stacks of the M2 left whilst grinding NPCs for mats in recent weeks I'd be interested to learn when exactly that change was made, as the M2 did certainly not fade within 30s.

I seldomly voice criticism, but in this case I can't help but to call into question the lack of documentiation of changes like that.
If they dotn do it and fire it when in combat theres no change then is there? There is no other case of a permanent morale buff and this one is now no different, if choppas and slayers are apparantly dependant on a unique morale timer which allows for the use of TWO morales in use at once then thats another issue, as it stands now it obeys everyone elses rules and just to point out, it was in effect for weeks and went unnoticed so its clearly not the gamebreaker you seem to make it out to be.
By no means did I consider it a gamebreaking change of any description whatsoever, I merely described what was possible before the change and what isn't anymore.
Prefacing the whole thing with a rather accurate take on why it was changed, as evidenced by your reasoning.
Truth be told I don't care about this change, or any change in particular ~ you can turn the game upside down for all I care, provided - and this is the sole thing I care about - it is documented.

I don't mean to stress the issue, but there is a pattern to undocumented changes that supposedly 'went live an unspecified time ago' and 'went unnoticed' for said unspecified time.
There is much more punch in an argument like that, if said timespan in which a change 'went unnoticed' is well documented beyond the point of word of mouth, moreso the chance of changes being mistaken as bugs (= noise on the forums/bugtracker) is being drastically reduced.
Let alone that derps like me are less likely to get their panties in a bunch over things that they either see coming or know - as per documentation - are there.

For reference:
Spoiler:
E: Words, its nasty to find typos and alike in quotes. sadface
Last edited by Darosh on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
HongTen

Post#109 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:28 am

wargrimnir wrote:Hargrim
- Changing character during RvR session will remove whole contribution from all characters of this player
- Increased the importance of contribution in current zone for the bonus in next zones
means after crash ill not break my contribution?
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

Hargrim
Developer

Post#110 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:37 am

HongTen wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Hargrim
- Changing character during RvR session will remove whole contribution from all characters of this player
- Increased the importance of contribution in current zone for the bonus in next zones
means after crash ill not break my contribution?
Means 'Please read whole thread before asking, there is a chance somebody already asked about it'.

Thank you.