Patch Notes 20/1/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
rmpl

Re: Patch Notes 20/1/2018

Post#111 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:47 am

HongTen wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Hargrim
- Changing character during RvR session will remove whole contribution from all characters of this player
- Increased the importance of contribution in current zone for the bonus in next zones
means after crash ill not break my contribution?
Crashing will not break your contribution.

Ads
dirnsterer

Post#112 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:15 am

Darosh wrote: I don't mean to stress the issue, but there is a pattern to undocumented changes that supposedly 'went live an unspecified time ago' and 'went unnoticed' for said unspecified time.
Sorry if this is not the place to ask this. But is this somesort of test of noticing bullshit changes and such? As for example I spent a while roaming on WE meeting up WH's. Not many of them used RB while back and few times I encountered one I always thought I maybe removed some random blessing with SB when they used RB, because they were still parrying. And not until like a week ago I actually bothered to switch up and edit scrolling combat text I noticed that SB was getting parried.

So my question is, should I raise my finger and go "Hey, having this dude sit at 100% parry with BAL ticking on me and spamming torment/abso might be a bit bullshit if I cannot remove it with reactionary ability use." or just shrug and continue not mentioning a thing? And if this has been a thing for ages around here (returning after a long time), is there a list of changes that have happened and stuck in over a long period of time?

Aurandilaz

Post#113 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:23 am

Tried asking Discord, but anyway:
Yesterday in CW, the fight dragged for 3-4 hours, Destro attempted siege, Order pushed back, massive fights at Everchosen, until zone results in draw. 16k renown handed, no bags. Working as intended, or just a minor bug?
My text box says "I didnt contribute enough to participate in loot rolls", well despite being in top 5 killers in zone and aforementioned 16k reward anyway.

Can't see any mentions in patch notes, but I never know what kinda of ninja changes I miss to notice.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#114 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 am

Aurandilaz wrote:Tried asking Discord, but anyway:
Yesterday in CW, the fight dragged for 3-4 hours, Destro attempted siege, Order pushed back, massive fights at Everchosen, until zone results in draw. 16k renown handed, no bags. Working as intended, or just a minor bug?
My text box says "I didnt contribute enough to participate in loot rolls", well despite being in top 5 killers in zone and aforementioned 16k reward anyway.

Can't see any mentions in patch notes, but I never know what kinda of ninja changes I miss to notice.
Screenie? Well, according to your description shouldn't happen.

Anomanderake

Post#115 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:55 am

Same happened to me. Contribution in DW and no bag. Today happened in barak var.
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms

Hargrim
Developer

Post#116 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:56 am

Anomanderake wrote:Same happened to me. Contribution in DW and no bag. Today happened in barak var.
Screen?

rmpl

Post#117 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:58 am

Hargrim wrote:
Aurandilaz wrote:Tried asking Discord, but anyway:

Screenie? Well, according to your description shouldn't happen.
Well I have no screens but based on the outrage and cursing on /t4 and region2, it literally happened to everyone. We just accepted it as a one-time bug and moved on.
Anomanderake wrote:Same happened to me. Contribution in DW and no bag. Today happened in barak var.
I received a bag for that lock although it was like 30min late.
Last edited by rmpl on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anomanderake

Post#118 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:59 am

I have no screen, sry. Same thing happened to some teammates.
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#119 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:20 pm

As renown indicates, contribution was made.
No one in zone got bags, numerous complaints in /1 /2 for hours spent and no bags.

Barsow

Post#120 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Same for me and m'y guildmates
On CW toi
5 hours playing Battle objectives
Until 4 stars for us (destro) and nothing!
Hope it s à bug