- TEMPORARILY disabled contribution and loot from chest to rule it out as the cause of RAM issues (its the primary suspect) as such during this time I have increased the xp and rr reward from locking a zone.
- Build several Abilities for PQ chap 22
- Added following NPC abilities
Bat Screech Bat Ability
Maul Bear Ability
Ursine Roar Bear Ability
Gore Boar Ability
Boar's Rage Boar Ability
Branch Scrape Dryad Ability
Branch Regrowth Dryad Ability
Ripping Claws Harpy Ability
Harpy Screech Harpy Ability
Ferocious Bite Hound Ability
Hound's Cry Hound Ability
Leaping Bite Rat Ability
Spider Bite Spider Ability
Envenomed Fangs Spider Ability
Mangling Bite Wolf Ability
Wolf Howl Wolf Ability
Ethereal Rake Banshee Ability
Banshee Wail Banshee Ability
Raking Claws Cat Ability
Pounce Cat Ability
Boney Fist Ghoul Ability
Cannabalize Ghoul Ability
Brute Force Gorger Ability
Bellowing Roar Gorger Ability
Thorny Paw Spite Ability
Dissolving Sap Spite Ability
Crushing Bark Treeman Ability
Sprout Roots Treeman Ability
Horn Smash Tuskgore Ability
Tuskgore Frenzy Tuskgore Ability
Lacerating Claws Yhetee Ability
Earsplitting Howl Yhetee Ability
Devouring Bite Lizard Ability
Tail Swipe Lizard Ability
Nibbling Bite Maggot Ability
Lacerating Talons Manticore Ability
Booming Shriek Manticore Ability
Trample Nightmare Ability
Booming Roar Nightmare Ability
Infecting Swipe Plaguebearer Ability
Diseased Bellow Plaguebearer Ability
Eye Peck Raven Ability
Goring Swipe Rhinox Ability
Goring Lunge Rhinox Ability
Resounding Wallop Tentacle Ability
Acidic Spit Tentacle Ability
Overhand Slam Troll Ability
Foul Vomit Troll Ability
Crushing Hooves Unicorn Ability
Beak Jab Cockatrice Ability
Tearing Beak Cockatrice Ability
Jagged Claw Daemonette Ability
Impaling Claws Daemonette Ability
Rending Hook Flayerkin Ability
Ethereal Hand Spirithost Ability
Ethereal Chill Spirithost Ability
Buffet Warhawk Ability
Scythe Gash Wraith Ability
Ethereal Emanation Wraith Ability
Chomping Maw Wyvern Ability
Foul Breath Wyvern Ability
Sanguine Howl Bloodbeast Ability
Savage Blow Centigor Ability
Stomping Hooves Centigor Ability
Rabit Bite Chaos Hound Ability
Lunging Maw Chaos Hound Ability
Savage Jab Chaos Spawn Ability
Savage Bite Flesh Hound Ability
Bloodthirsty Howl Flesh Hound Ability
Talon Swipe Griffon Ability
Shredding Talons Griffon Ability
Tramping Claws Hydra Ability
Pus Eruption Plaguebeast Ability
Assaulting Buffet Vulture Ability
Mangling Pincer Wisdombeast Ability
Daemonic Slash Bloodletter Ability
- Corrected stats on ~160 R24 items
- Mails now require a subject to be sent.
- Backend work to change how the campaign is loaded.
- General backend work.
- Terrible Embrace is now undefendable when used from behind.
- Fix for when PQ is loaded but not started (this does however not fix when the PQ is not loaded at all)
- Corrected the level of all NPCs within the following Dwarf PQs so that it is now within the range of the level of the PQ
- Verified and corrected the description of the stages and name of the objectives of the following Dwarf PQs - when it was possible - so that it fits with official and ToK
- Order PQ 'Legacy of the Mourkain': Reworked the second stage; Added one objective to the last stage; Last boss is now a Champion
- Order PQ 'Dam Boglars': Reorganized the NPC spawns of second stage; NPCs 'Toadlar' and 'Bignose Toadlar' are no longer Champions
- Order PQ 'Agymah's Lair': The GO 'Mourkain Portal' can now be used as a portal to exit from the chamber
- Order PQ 'The Tower of Neborhest': The GO 'Mourkain Portal' at the top of the tower can now be used as a portal to exit from the tower
- Order PQ 'Kazad Drung': Reworked the second stage; Last boss is now a Champion and no longer a Hero, and he will now be accompanied by two 'Warpclaw Rat Ogre'
- Order PQ 'Troll Island': NPCs of second stage will no longer be Champions; NPC 'Gizbo da Wize' is now a Champion and no longer a Hero
- Order PQ 'Revoltin' Gobbos': Last boss will now be accompanied by 'Ravenous Squig'
- Reworked the following Order PQs:
- > Tree of Beards
> Neborhest's Vanguard
> Agymah's Lair
> The Tower of Neborhest
> Savage Assault
> The Cauldron
> Fireforge's Camp
> Tomb of Kali'Amon
> Skullbreaker Ridge
- Destruction PQ 'Fireforge's Camp': NPCs 'Oathbearer Master Gunner' are now Champions; NPCs 'Oathbearer Sharpshooter' are no longer Champions; The boss 'Thane Grofsson' is now a Hero
- Added some limits to the bonus rr,xp,inf and medallions that can be obtained from a BO when it ticks.
- Fix for when a player could get double medallion rewards from a zone lock. (not entirely fixed, fix hopefully pending)
- Fixed various bugs and errors with domination mechanic in scenarios
 Dwarf NPCs will no longer attack the Hero
 Dwarf NPCs will no longer attack NPCs of the PQ. Also there are no longer NPCs of second stage out of the PQ area
 Feral Trolls will no longer fight with orcs, so the quest and the PQ will be easier to complete
 Dispute between Gors and Chaos Spaws arbitrated for "Blight on the Forest".
 Spoken with the lazy acolyte, this one will now appear reliable for "Show of Power".
 Talked to Gunnar Klaurse about the amount of rewards for "Firebrew".
 Lazy Gits... yelled for more on "Destruction of Beauty".
 Warned all Suskarg Trolls: The are on the "Wanted" list. Good Hunting for "Cleaning House".
 Have checked all salamander eggs. Talked to Guk about the rewards for "Metal Hide".
 Find doesn´t mean "steal". A new chest is available for "The Gathering Storm".