Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 9/02/18

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fallenkezef

Re: Patch Notes 9/02/18

Post#61 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:58 am

Nirawen wrote:When I see this morning the fighting in Badlands and the final rewards .... we could even talk about the open in general ... to do fights on the zone for hours without it being really exciting (a lot of afk BO and frankly we knew better with taking resources to bring to the fort, at least movement etc) and I do not know how and calculate your contribution but looking at the reactions at stake and on the forum you see that there has a problem. We knew better in open is a certainty. We will see what it gives in the weeks to come ... :!: :!: :!:

It is said in the game that the developers and friends play side destro and its practically stuff etc or the nerve of the contributions after having up the classes destros and nerve order is it true ??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry for my English :) :D
Dev's play both factions
Alea iacta est

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#62 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:05 am

Nirawen wrote:When I see this morning the fighting in Badlands and the final rewards .... we could even talk about the open in general ... to do fights on the zone for hours without it being really exciting (a lot of afk BO and frankly we knew better with taking resources to bring to the fort, at least movement etc) and I do not know how and calculate your contribution but looking at the reactions at stake and on the forum you see that there has a problem. We knew better in open is a certainty. We will see what it gives in the weeks to come ... :!: :!: :!:

It is said in the game that the developers and friends play side destro and its practically stuff etc or the nerve of the contributions after having up the classes destros and nerve order is it true ??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

I did not fully understand what you meant but both sides always claim that the devs only play on the opposite side. This is not true, the staff plays on both sides.

In regards to contribution we may tell you when its all set at a place where we like it what you gain from what, right now its probably going to change a lot as we evaluate contribution

Smellybelly

Post#63 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:10 am

Nirawen wrote: It is said in the game that the developers and friends play side destro and its practically stuff etc or the nerve of the contributions after having up the classes destros and nerve order is it true ??? :oops: :oops: :oops:

As someone mentioned just moments before, devs ofcourse play both sides. Why would they want to destroy one side to benefit themselfs? They already do tons and tons of selfless work to keep this game developing. Stop listening to uninformed rumours based on what other paranoid players believe might be true.

Nirawen

Post#64 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 am

it is noted, more than to see the evolution concerning the contributions and the open pvp in general.

Thanks for the answers

Acidic

Post#65 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:58 am

Like the change to taking archetype into the contribution "black box" any feedback on the impact on this ?
Would love to hear healers getting some better rewards than they have been.

Fallenkezef

Post#66 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Natherul wrote:

I did not fully understand what you meant but both sides always claim that the devs only play on the opposite side. This is not true, the staff plays on both sides.

In regards to contribution we may tell you when its all set at a place where we like it what you gain from what, right now its probably going to change a lot as we evaluate contribution
Am I right in my understanding?

The main exp/rr reward comes with the zone locking and this reward scales with the amount of time spent in the zone earning contribution?
Alea iacta est

Nirawen

Post#67 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:33 pm

Not impossible :) this morning from the start on the zone, lot of kill in group guild ... shabby reward lol

Hargrim
Developer

Post#68 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:46 pm

Nirawen wrote:Not impossible :) this morning from the start on the zone, lot of kill in group guild ... shabby reward lol
There is a thread for that. Post like this add nothing.

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#69 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:46 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:Dev's play both factions
I play only order.

Fallenkezef

Post#70 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:Dev's play both factions