Patch Notes 16/02/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Patch Notes 16/02/2018

Post#11 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Stickzy wrote:Great patch, thanks! :oops:
Question: Is there any sort of procs on the weapons that will drop in gunbad?

- Zyn
No.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#12 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:32 pm

How would the new Gunbad weapons rate when compared to currently "BiS" Subju/rr45sc/epicquest proc weapons? Similar, slightly better, slightly below?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#13 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:How would the new Gunbad weapons rate when compared to currently "BiS" Subju/rr45sc/epicquest proc weapons? Similar, slightly better, slightly below?
They don't have procs. I suspect that fact alone puts them below pretty much anything else that does.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Snoxx

Post#14 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:40 pm

Order PQ "Da Great Smashin' Pit":

Just went there to see what got changed. Well done, this PQ is definitely better than before. More different mobs, better placement, proper timers for each stage, and even a surprising "oh crap!" moment. Good work. Thank you!

PS: I also visited the PQ "Dammaz Skar" which obviously isn't finished yet, but I think some of the mobs who learned new abilities are a bit too strong now. Those little "Pyro Gits" nuked me for around 1000 damage non-crit. Pretty nasty for a lvl 40 normal mob. I bet many lvl 40 champs are jealous already. ;)

Theseus

Post#15 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Snoxx wrote:Order PQ "Da Great Smashin' Pit":

Just went there to see what got changed. Well done, this PQ is definitely better than before. More different mobs, better placement, proper timers for each stage, and even a surprising "oh crap!" moment. Good work. Thank you!

PS: I also visited the PQ "Dammaz Skar" which obviously isn't finished yet, but I think some of the mobs who learned new abilities are a bit too strong now. Those little "Pyro Gits" nuked me for around 1000 damage non-crit. Pretty nasty for a lvl 40 normal mob. I bet many lvl 40 champs are jealous already. ;)
Thats probably intended to make farming interesting. Wait until you see the new champs.^^
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Snoxx

Post#16 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:18 pm

I already saw one of the new champs. In Dammaz Skar stage 2 some nasty git named "Bloody Sun Death Flinga" kept nuking me for 1500 non-crit. I killed three of them, none of them managed to crit me (I have around -10% to-be-crit chance) so I can only imagine how painful that would have been ... o_O

But the hardest part of Dammaz Skar PQ stage 2 is the fact that you have to kill 50 champs in less than 5 minutes. I bet nobody ever made it to stage 3 so far. ;)

Bamboozeled

Post#17 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Blue bag did not contain anything new other than Ruin token and Loam. Instance Bosses also bugged with Terminate debuff. Storm can confirm as he was in my party. Figured you'd wanna know :)

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#18 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Bamboozeled wrote:Blue bag did not contain anything new other than Ruin token and Loam. Instance Bosses also bugged with Terminate debuff. Storm can confirm as he was in my party. Figured you'd wanna know :)
Yeah, I derped and put the blue items in purple bags. Already fixed and waiting.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#19 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:54 pm

Dammar skar pq is one of the Chap 22 pq . Those pq are designed for warband not solo or even group . I can remove abilities from mobs until chap 22 pq will be done
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#20 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Snoxx wrote:Order PQ "Da Great Smashin' Pit":

Thanks for your feedback, good to see the rework of PQs is appreciated :)
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy