Ads

Patch Notes 17/03/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
akenatoth

Re: Patch Notes 17/03/2018

Post#11 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:12 am

Natherul wrote:
akenatoth wrote:Btw what's the "Canon Fodder" title for? I got it but can't find any links to other ToK pages or hover description. Thanks
akenatoth wrote:Good job!

I just got killed in RvR zone and got 3 titles I didn't unlock before but clearly new stuff:
- The Repelled (killed by an IB);
- The Green (died 10 times in RvR);
- Meat Shield (died 100 times in RvR);

The last 2 I can't find anywhere under the "Achievement" section of ToK, can only see the titles.
They all work as they should and as far as Im aware Im unlocking all the relevant parts for you on each achievement.

This is not something you can help with unless you have coding skill and apply as a source dev as its right now straight code.

You can see what the unlocks are from if you cant find it in your ToK by looking in our wiki:
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... cky#Casual
I'm a dev for a bank but not looking forward to do more of that in my spare time. If there's any data-mining and even menial work on the data, I'm available. Thanks for the Wiki link, even if it lacks quite a few titles.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#12 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:19 am

akenatoth wrote:
Natherul wrote:
akenatoth wrote:Btw what's the "Canon Fodder" title for? I got it but can't find any links to other ToK pages or hover description. Thanks
akenatoth wrote:Good job!

I just got killed in RvR zone and got 3 titles I didn't unlock before but clearly new stuff:
- The Repelled (killed by an IB);
- The Green (died 10 times in RvR);
- Meat Shield (died 100 times in RvR);

The last 2 I can't find anywhere under the "Achievement" section of ToK, can only see the titles.
They all work as they should and as far as Im aware Im unlocking all the relevant parts for you on each achievement.

This is not something you can help with unless you have coding skill and apply as a source dev as its right now straight code.

You can see what the unlocks are from if you cant find it in your ToK by looking in our wiki:
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... cky#Casual
I'm a dev for a bank but not looking forward to do more of that in my spare time. If there's any data-mining and even menial work on the data, I'm available. Thanks for the Wiki link, even if it lacks quite a few titles.
Thats just one of the categories of achievements https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... hievements is the full list :D

Aurandilaz

Post#13 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:57 am

State of Realm addon got weird after patch, now it shows that only Barak Varr would be active and says that both keeps there are neutral, whereas .rvr commands says that both Caledor and BV are open zones. (it has Dragonwake greyed out and says battles have moved elsewhere - doesnt display Caledor properly)

Fallenkezef

Post#14 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:01 pm

I can see an influx of Destro players soon with all the naked Sorcs and WE's doing achievements....
Alea iacta est

Toldavf

Post#15 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:I can see an influx of Destro players soon with all the naked Sorcs and WE's doing achievements....
The next stone shield event is going to be grimm...
Khorlar, Thorvold, Sjohgar, Anareth, Toldavf, Hartwin, Gotrin and others -_-

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#16 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:53 pm

https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ersevering -> Died 1,000 times in RvR
Must note that in ToK when there are several rewards for the same unlock as for dying 1,000 times in RvR (item + title), only the item will appear as the reward, and there won't be any link to the related Achievement on Title section when you have your cursor on the title. And it's not fixable yet as it needs client control.

Nevertheless if you need information about ToK unlock or title, check RoR Wiki, you should find what you need ;)
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

warislove

Post#17 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:06 pm

love the unlocks, i forgot a lot of them

thank you for the work RoR Team :)

Ryzom

Post#18 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:01 pm

I love the lord with 2 hp impossible to def the keep :( for 1 time it's not a great fix.
Ni dieu ni maître

Ads
Wam

Post#19 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:36 pm

keep fight in DW lasted 5 seconds on lord... it started on low hp

i know order generally have issues with reseting keep lords but this too easy mode?
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Ryzom

Post#20 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:06 pm

With a lord at 2% hp any chance to def and zone lock so fast i don't think so it's the fix of the year, why change the mechanic extremly it's no sense for me.
Ni dieu ni maître