Patch Notes 17/03/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Patch Notes 17/03/2018

Post#31 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:41 am

Wam wrote:...
And I think this type of posts adds exactly nothing, so I asked you to keep them to yourself. Doesn't matter which realm you played.

Ads
Rodek

Post#32 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Keep lord health seems amazingly high. To a point where just the lord fight after all the doors are down is 30+ mins, bringing an average keep fight to over an hour. Is this intended ?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#33 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:18 pm

hotfix notes added

xanderous

Post#34 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:21 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Wam wrote:...
And I think this type of posts adds exactly nothing, so I asked you to keep them to yourself. Doesn't matter which realm you played.
Was there ever a time when you guys accepted feeback or are those days just completely gone, Wam is spot on, regardless of how its conveyed it's still airs relevance.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Hargrim
Developer

Post#35 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:46 pm

xanderous wrote:Was there ever a time when you guys accepted feeback or are those days just completely gone, Wam is spot on, regardless of how its conveyed it's still airs relevance.
Was there a time when reading with comprehension wasn't some kind of lost arcane art reserved for a selected few? Compare his first post and his second post and tell me which of them was the one I was referring to?

xanderous

Post#36 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:28 pm

Hargrim wrote:
xanderous wrote:Was there ever a time when you guys accepted feeback or are those days just completely gone, Wam is spot on, regardless of how its conveyed it's still airs relevance.
Was there a time when reading with comprehension wasn't some kind of lost arcane art reserved for a selected few? Compare his first post and his second post and tell me which of them was the one I was referring to?
To answer your question, this comment and with what continued, so now we have context.
Wam wrote:keep fight in DW lasted 5 seconds on lord... it started on low hp

i know order generally have issues with reseting keep lords but this too easy mode?
You seem perfectly fine to mock the community for giving feedback by insulting a persons comprehension, is it the goal of the devs to have the community in a perpetual state of apathy or something, what was even the issue with what he said, i don't understand why you got offended in the first place.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman

Fallenkezef

Post#37 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:37 pm

xanderous wrote:
Hargrim wrote:
To answer your question, this comment and with what continued, so now we have context.

i know order generally have issues with reseting keep lords but this too easy mode?
You seem perfectly fine to mock the community for giving feedback by insulting a persons comprehension, is it the goal of the devs to have the community in a perpetual state of apathy or something, what was even the issue with what he said, i don't understand why you got offended in the first place.
Friendly advice mate, this place is not a democracy and you do not have free speech.

Devs do listrn, to posts in the right place and of a suitable tone. They acted on my post regards the T4 orc epic, even followed my suggestion of putting quest mobs on the road.

What the don't listen to is snarky crap.
Alea iacta est

xanderous

Post#38 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Spoiler:
Fallenkezef wrote:
xanderous wrote:
Hargrim wrote:

Friendly advice mate, this place is not a democracy and you do not have free speech.

Devs do listrn, to posts in the right place and of a suitable tone. They acted on my post regards the T4 orc epic, even followed my suggestion of putting quest mobs on the road.

What the don't listen to is snarky crap.[/quote]

Not going to respond to this, i was not being snarky and i am communicating in a forum.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#39 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:02 pm

xanderous wrote:
Spoiler:
Fallenkezef wrote:
xanderous wrote:

What the don't listen to is snarky crap.
Not going to respond to this, i was not being snarky and i am communicating in a forum.[/quote]

Then you should know better that posting without regard to tone is a good way to catch a hammer to the face. We're not interested in allowing the forum to be a place to shitpost at staff, and we never have been.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Gritom

Post#40 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:53 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:State of Realm addon got weird after patch, now it shows that only Barak Varr would be active and says that both keeps there are neutral, whereas .rvr commands says that both Caledor and BV are open zones. (it has Dragonwake greyed out and says battles have moved elsewhere - doesnt display Caledor properly)
Same thing for me... Just can't get any SoR Info except T1 and T2