Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 24/03/18

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Akalukz

Re: Patch Notes 24/03/18

Post#201 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:16 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:Rift/Magnet would be better with a rng pull tbh. As AoE work atm it hits closest targets within range and will moastly grab tanks if the oposing warband have propper positioning.

But AoE dmg was easily counterd with the rng hit detection. If enemies blobbed you wouldn't consistantly hit the same targets which made it impossible to kill anything. If you could individually change rift/magnet to rng it would actually be better.

Range and lower immunity on gtdc change doesn't change much for choppa in warbands if you ask me. But maybe it's just the beginning. I think asking the advice of vereran warband choppa players is the way to solve the Choppa issue.

Thanks for clarifying for me. I wasn't aware it always picked the closest targets.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Gortoon

Post#202 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:50 pm

my only problem with mastery point after this patch is with mastery points granted by armor sets.

So i do not want to respec, i just want to change armor. And here i am with a mastery point not able to spend till i go to the trainer, and a missing morale 4 granted by that point.

At least grant the abbility to use those points that armor gave us.

Sulorie

Post#203 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Gortoon wrote:my only problem with mastery point after this patch is with mastery points granted by armor sets.

So i do not want to respec, i just want to change armor. And here i am with a mastery point not able to spend till i go to the trainer, and a missing morale 4 granted by that point.

At least grant the abbility to use those points that armor gave us.
Will be fixed.
Dying is no option.

Athergic

Post#204 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:29 pm

Natherul wrote:just applied a hotfix that removes the special immunity times from git to da choppa as it broke all others KD and KB applied after. Will tinker with it more.
Thanks for the info.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Thifall

Post#205 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:07 pm

akenatoth wrote:While I have no problem with AnywhereTrainer not allowing remote training anymore and I understand why it was fixed, there's a particular situation where the lack of remote training gets even more annoying.

When you equip gear that gives +1 path of <something> and you build your spec counting on that extra point, you often lose (just to immediately regain) that extra point just by equipping something else (not set related).

This means if you dare equip an upgrade or play around with your jewelry a bit you may end up with a broken build until you fly back to IC.
this should not in fact grant you a usable point in a specific tree, it should just incrase dmg of abilities specified withing that tree as if it was upgraded by 1 point

Fey

Post#206 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:14 pm

That's not how it works currently. You get a usable spec point from the gear.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Thifall

Post#207 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:31 pm

@Fey - yes, I am aware of that. However one of the possible ways to change/fix the issue mentioned with messing builds up while changing gear is making it work like tree lvl up instead of usable tree point. I would even like it more.

Akalukz

Post#208 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:34 pm

Thifall wrote:@Fey - yes, I am aware of that. However one of the possible ways to change/fix the issue mentioned with messing builds up while changing gear is making it work like tree lvl up instead of usable tree point. I would even like it more.
Would not really make it a desirable 4th or 5th piece bonus tho.
-= Agony =-

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#209 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:54 am

Some old sets granted +1 lvl to skills in a specific mastery while others granted you +1 mastery point in a specific mastery. The +1 lvl was on lower sets coz to set a threashold on how many mastery points you could have in specific tiers and not give classes acess to skills/tactics not ballanced for that specific tier. But that is completly irrelevant with how the campain looks atm.

+1 lvl to a specific mastery is a hell of alot worse then 1 mastery point at rr0-69. 1 mastery point can make or break an entire build. It's the best bonus in the game for lowbies as it gives you that extra point you might need for specific builds. It completly change the way you play compared to a +55 in a stat does. How do you replace that? If this bonus goes away i would consider doing redistrubution of when you gain mastery points aswell.
I always tought that the extra mastery points should come at rr10-20-30-40 rather then 40-50-60-70 would be more ballanced for everyone.

peterthepan3

Post#210 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:06 am

Thifall wrote:@Fey - yes, I am aware of that. However one of the possible ways to change/fix the issue mentioned with messing builds up while changing gear is making it work like tree lvl up instead of usable tree point. I would even like it more.

having an extra mastery point to spend is 10x better than what you are suggesting. please don't tinker with it...