Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
KafeenRush

Re: Patch Notes 24/03/18

Post#21 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:56 am

Natherul wrote:
KafeenRush wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
?
Fairly positive it said core when first posted ;) the in-game tooltip also still shows core. If it is intended to be a 9 skill ability, the tooltip needs changing.
we cant edit tooltips currently
I'll survive!

Ads
Skitup

Post#22 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:58 am

Thunderous blow get a buff?
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

roadkillrobin

Post#23 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:58 am

I think the deimplementation of anywere trainer and not having acess to trainers in PVP instances is a very good idea. I would also like to see trainers removed from keeps.
The whole idea about group comps is about making a comp with streanghts and weakneses. By allowing easy acess to change everything about your build you have no obligation and don't need to deal with any consequenses with your chosen comp.

I also think something like a gear lock comitment for 15 min or so would be a good idea.
(Once all gear are selcted and eqiupied you only get the gear stats and bonuses once you pressed the hypotetical lock in gear button and have to wait 15 min to change it again)

daniilpb

Post#24 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:58 am

wargrimnir wrote:
daniilpb wrote:Since an ability to respec on the move was a vital part of gameplay, could we ask devs to place some trainers into WCs and some SCs at least in 6v6s ones where it was used the most. Please?
Thank you in advance
It certainly is not a vital part of the gameplay for anyone that didn't use the addon. Brand new world my dude.
Well I just asked for few trainers. If that’s so hard to make...
Less opportunities to adapt depending on enemies will result in more stress. But yeah not many people used the addon to really adapt than just feed their laziness. Definitely not a main part of the community :D
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Aceboltz

Post#25 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:59 am

Spoiler:
Thanks for your work.

It was fun to buy respecs from squigs and lions but it sure made no sense at all.

Now them white lion change, so wls now have an activable ability in place of the useless M4 at the top of the tree?
Guardian spec can now guard his pet (more pet buffs -_-) while the damage seems to remain untouched
If I did not knew the game it would totally look like buffs (new ability?, free M4?, tougher pet?) but I realise now guardian spec mofos cannot take all the pet goodies and force opportunity which is quite a big deal. I hope thoses changes are in the good direction.
There is simple fixes to calm down wl opness like for example removing pet when you mount up, forcing wl te recall the pet every battle, which would greatly reduce the "I see you I kill you instantly" problem. But not, better invent new abilities for them and loose your mind trying to fix that broken class with a shitty design at the core. For sure you REALLY love white lions and you don't seem to realise they make the game truly shitty for half the population.

Anyways I hope these wl changes are in the goood direction. Rest looks definitely good! Thanks again.
Yeah you dont get to insert a whine in the patch notes sandwitched between some lip service when for the last few days I have been telling you to pack it up - Torque.
Last edited by Aceboltz on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nirawen

Post#26 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:01 am

Spoiler:
[Abilities]

Torquemadra

[White Lion]

New Ability added - Champions' Protection - 9 points in Path of the Guardian.

This ability costs 40AP, 30 second duration, 30 second cooldown. Places guard upon the pet from the player, if the player is within 50ft then the player takes 50% of the incoming damage upon the pet. As per regular guard, the damage to the player is unmitigated but counts as a frontal melee attack so can be parried.

Brutal Pounce - Moved to 13 points in Path of the Guardian.

Leonine Fury - Moved to 15 points in Path of the Guardian

Rampage - Moved to core, requires level 40 - If this morale is used it places all morale abilities onto a 5 minute cooldown *note* this is currently the only morale ability that does this.

=====>

So you apply the same change to the marauder....or just (still ???) the order that is nerf
also trash

Clearly doesnt say marauder so take your whines elsewhere - Torque

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#27 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:03 am

Hotfix has been deployed that fixes the issues with the renown trainers and mailboxes

alusnova

Post#28 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:06 am

I just hope the Devs now start looking at other classes and put the WL to rest with the latest nerf to the class but I'm afraid the destro cries will continue I'm about to hit RR70 and when I kill a 2h specced tank thinking he is mad dps instead of being defensive tank destro will still cry WL still OP for example.

Perhaps now let's look at those unkillable regen Mara's..
Last edited by alusnova on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Nirawen

Post#29 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:11 am

Spoiler:
No trash...

just the truth that a priori hurts you to hear.

But I do not care, it's clear and clear now the devs roll for the destro.
RIP

rmpl

Post#30 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:14 am

- You can now only respec mastery and renown if within range of the relevant trainer.
Why doe? Why would you get rid of a very good QoL change? :roll: