Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 24/03/18

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
adamthelc

Re: Patch Notes 24/03/18

Post#191 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:16 am

I dont care what the immunity timers on rift/magnet are, but the ability descriptions dont really clear any of that up.

If there are 10 people withing the ability range you dont get to choose which 6 it pulls. Or does it always pull the nearest target, in which case it isnt random, but the description doesnt really clear that up.

In any case get to da choppa would be MORE random because out of characters it effects only one is randomly hit with the secondary effect.

Ads
Akalukz

Post#192 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:22 am

Torquemadra wrote:
Akalukz wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
It respects immunity, it grants a lower level immunity to reflect its randomized nature
Does rift / magnet follow the same then? They are random as well.
How is rift/magnet random???? Go read the ability descriptions

A rift in the warp is opened briefly, pulling up to six enemy players within 75 feet of the vortex towards it's center and then snaring everyone within 30 feet a second later by 40% for 4 seconds, Monsters will be knocked down by the initial pull.

Seems it will randomly pull 6 people within 75 feet. I was asking if they followed the same rule for immunity timers? Not trying to be flippant, just asking for clarification.
-= Agony =-

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#193 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:23 am

Akalukz wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
Akalukz wrote:
Does rift / magnet follow the same then? They are random as well.
How is rift/magnet random???? Go read the ability descriptions

A rift in the warp is opened briefly, pulling up to six enemy players within 75 feet of the vortex towards it's center and then snaring everyone within 30 feet a second later by 40% for 4 seconds, Monsters will be knocked down by the initial pull.

Seems it will randomly pull 6 people within 75 feet. I was asking if they followed the same rule for immunity timers? Not trying to be flippant, just asking for clarification.
Go try it and let us know.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

repel
Game Artist

Post#194 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:22 am

I expected changing pet speed to 100 (like was on live) but thx for patch anyway
Apache SH

Fallenkezef

Post#195 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:26 am

forsa wrote:Cant see how "Git to da choppa" changed into nobrainer can be exploited now. Like WC guard pulling and competitive 6v6,sc and RVR.
Not to mention Choppa + Disc/Mara pulling combo
So? Order have thier own bag of tricks, choppa needed a fix to bring something to the table that a Mara can't do
Alea iacta est

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#196 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:58 am

just applied a hotfix that removes the special immunity times from git to da choppa as it broke all others KD and KB applied after. Will tinker with it more.

Iskra

Post#197 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:09 am

Now need nerf melee sw

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#198 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:48 am

Fallenkezef wrote:
Grunbag wrote:
Palitelj wrote:Good changes with gunbad, it is pretty faster now not so grindy
Good to hear , hope you enjoy dungeons
Any plans for the others? Live had a rich selection of pve that I sorely miss
There is more content on the work . Next will be probably chap 22 onslaught PQ
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#199 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:15 am

Rift/Magnet would be better with a rng pull tbh. As AoE work atm it hits closest targets within range and will moastly grab tanks if the oposing warband have propper positioning.

But AoE dmg was easily counterd with the rng hit detection. If enemies blobbed you wouldn't consistantly hit the same targets which made it impossible to kill anything. If you could individually change rift/magnet to rng it would actually be better.

Range and lower immunity on gtdc change doesn't change much for choppa in warbands if you ask me. But maybe it's just the beginning. I think asking the advice of vereran warband choppa players is the way to solve the Choppa issue.

akenatoth

Post#200 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:33 pm

While I have no problem with AnywhereTrainer not allowing remote training anymore and I understand why it was fixed, there's a particular situation where the lack of remote training gets even more annoying.

When you equip gear that gives +1 path of <something> and you build your spec counting on that extra point, you often lose (just to immediately regain) that extra point just by equipping something else (not set related).

This means if you dare equip an upgrade or play around with your jewelry a bit you may end up with a broken build until you fly back to IC.