Ads

Patch Notes 24/03/18

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
roadkillrobin

Re: Patch Notes 24/03/18

Post#41 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:33 am

footpatrol2 wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:I think the deimplementation of anywere trainer and not having acess to trainers in PVP instances is a very good idea. I would also like to see trainers removed from keeps.
The whole idea about group comps is about making a comp with streanghts and weakneses. By allowing easy acess to change everything about your build you have no obligation and don't need to deal with any consequenses with your chosen comp.

I also think something like a gear lock comitment for 15 min or so would be a good idea.
(Once all gear are selcted and eqiupied you only get the gear stats and bonuses once you pressed the hypotetical lock in gear button and have to wait 15 min to change it again)
Overall I like that anywhere trainer is gone also. But I do think you should be able to respec at keeps. The consequences on your chosen comp is your class selection. Your pigeoned wholed most of the time due to your class selection especially in mixed group comps. I also disagree with the 15 min gear lockout.

So I like the guild involvement on the keep change thang. I kinda wish it was more impactful thou instead of increased carrot chasing. Maybe you couldn't take a keep if it wasn't claimed, but you can decap if you have noyone to claim it? I dunno. Maybe RoR is just dipping their toe into it now and will add more bells and whistle's later.
With able to switch gear, renown mastery at anytime and everywere in the game makes all classes into a swiz army knife and deminish the utility of classes that are actually designed to be more combat adapteble and are somewhat designed to be a swiz army knife.

Ads
footpatrol2

Post#42 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:48 am

Ya I agree. Just not with the removal of career trainer at keeps and a gear lockout.

rmpl

Post#43 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:55 am

roadkillrobin wrote:classes that are actually designedto be more combat adapteble and are somewhat designed to be a swiz army knife.
namely?

Tesq

Post#44 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:11 am

Since i dont have a WL: Brutal pounce since it got into a moral slot is used as a moral right? or is just a spec to use "no moral skill" but just higer in the mastery?

Nice change for keep:

will keep visual part as banners update aswell when a guild clam it? or is all work server side?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#45 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:18 am

Tesq wrote:Since i dont have a WL: Brutal pounce since it got into a moral slot is used as a moral right? or is just a spec to use "no moral skill" but just higer in the mastery?

Nice change for keep:

will keep visual part as banners update aswell when a guild clam it? or is all work server side?
The visuals wont update yet, since we lacked the packet info for how mythic did keep claiming this is all new code made by harg and as such some things like how you do it and visuals are not yet in place.

Nameless

Post#46 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:22 am

Tesq wrote:Since i dont have a WL: Brutal pounce since it got into a moral slot is used as a moral right? or is just a spec to use "no moral skill" but just higer in the mastery?

Nice change for keep:

at guardian tree u got only skills at 5/9/13/15 while you got 1 more core moral 4 \rampage\, that if used trigger 5 min shared moral cd

frankly that is quite interesting way to involve more balance and depth at class trees specs. Would be good to see it on more classes, after all there are so many useless morals 4s that noone touches
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Hargrim
Developer

Post#47 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:31 am

Tesq wrote:Nice change for keep:

Well, we can spawn some GOs looking like normal banners that say that the keep is claimed by guild X, but that's a workaround. Maybe we can somehow deconstruct the banners with heraldry from live, who knows.

roadkillrobin

Post#48 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:34 am

rmpl wrote:
roadkillrobin wrote:classes that are actually designedto be more combat adapteble and are somewhat designed to be a swiz army knife.
namely?
Shadow Warrior, Squig Herder, Marauder, Iron Breaker, Black Guard, Archmage, Shaman mainly.

Ads
Tesq

Post#49 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:45 am

@nathe/hagrim ty for the info !

Jildaz

Post#50 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:53 am

Thanks for the patch !
I'll miss the anywhere trainer, just because i was too lazy to go to Aldorf xDD

About WL i'll be back to my first love, full Axeman playing in a group :D
And i'll solo roam with IB or BG ^^

Keep claiming is a maybe a bit expensive tho, i dont know how rich can a guild be, but 300 golds seems like a massive investment for a RR buff.
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81