Ads

Patch Notes 14/4/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Panzerkasper

Re: Patch Notes 14/4/2018

Post#11 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:30 am

Cimba wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:51 am
Skitup wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:50 am uhh what happened? logged in and i was naked and my gear gone
Yup somthing funny happend to some of my chars.
Spoiler:
Thats my naked BW in IC :)
Spoiler:
ew, politics. no

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Ads
Dabbart

Post#12 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:32 am

Keep lord changes sound great.

Lava now slowing again makes me glad I rolled a BG. No more fleeing out with 1tick of damage...

Thanks for al the work!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

nailinthehead

Post#13 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:36 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:38 am [Abilities]

Torquemadra

[Warrior Priest]
In Pursuit - Ability set to Great Weapon only

[Disciple of Khaine]
Scent of Blood - Ability set to Dual Wield only.
Why? It's another limit for WP builds variety especially it hurts the few who use dps version of 1h hammer and book. I'm sure it wasn't game breaking nor OP for salv WP who had to go so deep into wrath tree, so it couldn't be used without sacrifices (5 min CD, hello).

To make it clear - I use 2h and don't play salv builds so it doesn't touch my char, but honestly I don't understand why such changes are made because one guy complained about it on forum.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#14 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:02 am

nailinthehead wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:36 am

Torquemadra

[Warrior Priest]

[Disciple of Khaine]
Why? It's another limit for WP builds variety especially it hurts the few who use dps version of 1h hammer and book. I'm sure it wasn't game breaking nor OP for salv WP who had to go so deep into wrath tree, so it couldn't be used without sacrifices (5 min CD, hello).

To make it clear - I use 2h and don't play salv builds so it doesn't touch my char, but honestly I don't understand why such changes are made because one guy complained about it on forum.
Ya'll think way too highly of your whining. It was already planned to limit it to weapons long ago, just didn't have that particular code bit finished last patch. I think it was done on Sunday.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#15 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:02 am

Good change on wp/dok :) ty for patch

peterthepan3

Post#16 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:07 am

Torquemadra

[Warrior Priest]

[Disciple of Khaine]

It's an ability that is intended to facilitate to the Wrath WP functioning as a damage dealer. Salvation WP is the last spec that needs any buffs.

Aldmhac

Post#17 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:13 am

Thank you for your continued hard work!
-Andrew

nailinthehead

Post#18 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:34 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:07 am

It's an ability that is intended to facilitate to the Wrath WP functioning as a damage dealer. Salvation WP is the last spec that needs any buffs.
Wargrim explained the reason behind that change and it basically closes the case. Asnwering to Peter: I remind you there's also dps book set, which is quite fun to play as Wrath and now this build is cut off from the pursuit skill. My concern was not about salvation tree really, just about builds variety and accepting single guys whining in the other thread (which apparently wasn't the case).

Ads
Glorian

Post#19 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:58 am

Praise be to the Acestors for the Keep Lord changes. That resetting stuff totally turned me off from Keep Sieges if some jester on your side resetted the lord out of boredom/ignorance/cruelty/stupidity.

Two dwarven thumbs up.

Also maybe the chance to do some ground floor lord attacking and door funneling at the same time might be fun.

Rodek

Post#20 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:28 pm

It looks like we are unable to queue for scenarios. Nothing happens when you hit "join all".