Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Patch Notes 14/4/2018

Post#31 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:57 pm

MiauMio wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:00 pm "[Items]

wargrimnir
- Corrected 3pc bonus for Slayer/Choppa Redeye set"

If im not mistaken the 4 piece got changed and not the 3 piece which i think is very sad, redeye was one of the few choices for choppa/slayer that was really worth considering for a split due to bonus WS. Don't want to stir up a balance discussion at this point but am honestly just wondering if this was changed as intended.
Weaponskill got changed to Armor. I guess that's the 4pc. It was just something quick that was pointed out to me.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Aldmhac

Post#32 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Hargrim wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:41 pm So, anybody tried to take on new lord? How does it look from players pov?
I was involved in a few keep sieges today and the change was fantastic. For a few minutes the Lord was running around on the first floor causing havoc until the main tank taunted him back upstairs. Overall it was a much better fight then previous attempts in months past.
-Andrew

Karl

Post#33 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Aldmhac wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:05 pm
Hargrim wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:41 pm So, anybody tried to take on new lord? How does it look from players pov?
I was involved in a few keep sieges today and the change was fantastic. For a few minutes the Lord was running around on the first floor causing havoc until the main tank taunted him back upstairs. Overall it was a much better fight then previous attempts in months past.
+1 , really good change! Keep it up!
K

Karl

Post#34 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:44 pm The reason for removing friends on the other faction is since we disabled cross realm communications there is no point in allowing you to have them on your friendslist. To add to this we have cases where its been reported that its been used to "spy" on the other faction.
It did a add a little something something to the gameplay to see that your favourite solo WE just logg on and was in same zone, tho :)

Olszewski

Post#35 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:10 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:57 pm

wargrimnir

If im not mistaken the 4 piece got changed and not the 3 piece which i think is very sad, redeye was one of the few choices for choppa/slayer that was really worth considering for a split due to bonus WS. Don't want to stir up a balance discussion at this point but am honestly just wondering if this was changed as intended.
Weaponskill got changed to Armor. I guess that's the 4pc. It was just something quick that was pointed out to me.
On the Test Server when Gunbad was being tested, weapon skill was always the 4 bonus for slayer gear. You sure it wasn't a typo on the google doc and weapon skill is the correct stat?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#36 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Olszewski wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:10 pm

wargrimnir

On the Test Server when Gunbad was being tested, weapon skill was always the 4 bonus for slayer gear. You sure it wasn't a typo on the google doc and weapon skill is the correct stat?
I use that google doc for building out gear. Not the other way around.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Olszewski

Post#37 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:30 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:19 pm
Olszewski wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:10 pm

I use that google doc for building out gear. Not the other way around.
Sry not being rude, just trying to clear this up. So you are saying when the gear was made, the test server gear stats where wrong the whole time and was pushed to live server on accident and not a typo on the Doc. If so, sad face for alot of choppas and slayers hoping for something new and different. :cry:

Rydiak

Post#38 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:05 am

Keep fights are fantastic now. This is probably the best patch yet as far as ORVR is concerned. Thanks, Devs!

Edit- Nevermind. Just had two low-HP resets in Chaos Wastes back-to-back. Can't code out idiocy :P
Edit- Third reset
Edit- Fourth reset
Last edited by Rydiak on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#39 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:36 am

Sometimes you guys are two steps forward and one back, others (like these keep changes) the devs supercharge this game forwards.

Either way, appreciate your hard work and dedication!
Alea iacta est

Olderico

Post#40 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:34 am

[11301] Gavin Scherer can be freed again for "A Sticky Situation".
Horrey!!!
" you don't Know HOW is INJUSTICE this Country "