Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 20/4/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: Patch Notes 20/4/2018

Post#161 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:03 am

as a bit of feedback for bg, if the aim of the change was reduces the def of bg well that certain done that, because as rr60 or 50+ 1 of set i am forced to leave down 1 def tactic either toughness on hate or parry; tough i think the snare up there is a bit too much, you dont have aoe cc exept the punt which is once x min; if Fof and wave of scorn would be reverted it would still take rr 70 for that build but at least bg would be complete as tank, the lack of hold the line and the fact that spending hate drop the hate with 1 less def tactic from mid mastery is certain make it less performing alredy, otherwise bg is stuck with out the main CC and BO keep get his place because he can snare better....

probably swap tough/hate and parry tactic would achive the same results or anyway put em on 7 (parry) and 11 (toughXhate) pt would make it other build easier or faster reachable and still keep it impossible for bg to get both tactic. But parry tactic is a must you are forced anyway to take it. Going around with 35% parry is not really an option for me. It would anyway put higer the requirement ...rr 60-70 is need to finish builds anyway.
Last edited by Tesq on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#162 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:19 am

hotfixed just now to attempt to solve the issues with pounce and self punts not being able to be used after being punted.

Also some small fixes on when server forcefully removes your target so that it hopefully wont happen in the crossing between two zones in the same lake

EDIT: these changes comes from Secrets and me respectively

Acidic

Post#163 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:30 am

Natherul wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:19 am hotfixed just now to attempt to solve the issues with pounce and self punts not being able to be used after being punted.

Also some small fixes on when server forcefully removes your target so that it hopefully wont happen in the crossing between two zones in the same lake

EDIT: these changes comes from Secrets and me respectively
Nice , you were up early this morning

Raggaz

Post#164 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:00 pm

What about BOs being like battle for praag or gromgril crossing?
Only the BOs are random in which are open and are completed in a random 1-4 sequence.
Each time a BO in the sequence is taken you get a 1/2star or 1 star.
Each time all BOs captured, the BOs reset and each get a new random number.

So this way if the enemy does have AAO they will have all their forces at the BO, while enemy is on the lord. There is nothing wrong with what your trying to do, but it does need adjusting. We are just too spread out to enjoy fights.
1 BO open at a time would force us to fight. It would give the under dog the ability to zerg BOs while the other wbs are on lord.
And in low population times it would allow us to have a battle somewhere, without having to spread out so thin. At all times people would know where the fight is happening.

You want to spread us out thats fine. But make it so we have to fight over certain points. Having 4 open BOs at all times, is just too much. It makes it zergy because there is no focused area. If you have to defend the BO and not just run off, if the enemy doesnt engage you. Then you move onto the next.

retekelek

Post#165 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:24 pm

Spoiler:
Tesq wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:03 am as a bit of feedback for bg, if the aim of the change was reduces the def of bg well that certain done that, because as rr60 or 50+ 1 of set i am forced to leave down 1 def tactic either toughness on hate or parry; tough i think the snare up there is a bit too much, you dont have aoe cc exept the punt which is once x min; if Fof and wave of scorn would be reverted it would still take rr 70 for that build but at least bg would be complete as tank, the lack of hold the line and the fact that spending hate drop the hate with 1 less def tactic from mid mastery is certain make it less performing alredy, otherwise bg is stuck with out the main CC and BO keep get his place because he can snare better....

probably swap tough/hate and parry tactic would achive the same results or anyway put em on 7 (parry) and 11 (toughXhate) pt would make it other build easier or faster reachable and still keep it impossible for bg to get both tactic. But parry tactic is a must you are forced anyway to take it. Going around with 35% parry is not really an option for me. It would anyway put higer the requirement ...rr 60-70 is need to finish builds anyway.
Thinking similar, i would sacrafice non shall pass for wave of scorn, since aoe snare is more important to have as a tank.
Even whit that change you would need to be rr80 to have the masterys u need as a tank from path of anguish and have parry, fof and snare. or change whit fof for the snare.

If you try to play 2hander whit only parry from middle tree than rest in malice for ur dps abilites/tatics you still need an rr70 bg. and at rr80 u can pick up fof or wave of scorn if it would be on lower on the mastery tree.
Those high rr numbers doesn't seems too OP for me, since other classes also benefit more on rr80 than at rr41

Sulorie

Post#166 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:39 pm

You get no mastery point at rr80.
Dying is no option.

Tesq

Post#167 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:44 pm

aye but s+b build have everything exept aoe crit debuff....plus you have hold the line.......not much point now in orvr go 2h im totally dejected i should be rr 70 to redo the normal build and i would still miss the aoe snare.

retekelek

Post#168 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:05 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:39 pm You get no mastery point at rr80.
true than its even worst you need to sacrefice something

Ads
footpatrol2

Post#169 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:11 pm

If you go 2hnder in ORvR you probably need a guard. Most tanks that go 2hnder in heavy orvr situations without guard usually get eaten, unless your crossguarding but even then though...

Raggaz

Post#170 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:47 am

What about BOs being like battle for praag or gromgril crossing?
Only the BOs are random in which are open and are completed in a random 1-4 sequence.
Each time a BO in the sequence is taken you get a 1/2star or 1 star.
Each time all BOs captured, the BOs reset and each get a new random number.

Or maybe number of BOs open on the map is determined by number of players in the zone.

0-55 players = 1 BO open
56 - 75 players = 2 BOs open
76 - 95 players = 3 BOs open
96+ players= 4 BOs open.

Very difficult to get anything going with only 1 wb for each side. Everyone just getting ganked by the other WB. No actual battles take place and the overall zone progression is stunted.