Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 28/04/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
mogt

Re: Patch Notes 28/04/2018

Post#81 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:26 pm

no more draw timer lock mean, the players can zerging over hours and hours and as eg 24 hours a zone can be open, if no side attack the keep? that was in the past very frustrating, because the most players, want just zerging for rr and medals, and now they can do it again 8 hours or more opened a zone, and they can do xrealming, because many players, get their rr and medals from kill and not the contributiom. or i missunderstood this with no draw timer lock?

Ads
GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#82 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:30 pm

My understanding is that they want people to test the keep lord changes but not enough people are doing so, so they are encouraging people to fight at the keep to lock the zone.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Rydiak

Post#83 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:23 am

I'm loving the new Lord mechanics. Very dynamic, and smart interaction with the BOs (now that it is working properly).
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Rackiera

Post#84 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:31 am

The only issue I see now is numbers, its 4AM UK time, roughly 40 a side, seems not enough people to do all, one side takes keep and is on Lord, the defenders then group and have free reign on BO's, would it be possible to scale healing to numbers in zone ? or is it a set %, just don't see many keep takes in out-of hours.

mogt

Post#85 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:26 am

in the eu prime time, the great guild do just zerging eachother, for many times, then they log to other side, and do the same, they do that since weeks and month, and now, they can do it in one zone for many hours, and that the problem , the most players, bypassing the system, because they know, they get many rr an medals during the zerg, and i think, if they get just as eg 2 rr and no melda, for zerging and the players get more rr at keep fight and as eg 5 medals and x medals at zonelock then this zerging players, stop that and play regular and attack the keep for locking the zone

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#86 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:15 am

to healing on the lord is percent based. And to note, the draw timer was never intended to stay forever, once fortresses are introduced it has to be gone.

RuffRyder

Post#87 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:26 am

Regarding the 5-star locks, as already stated, I have never seen any over months before the first keep lord changes, so it has rarely been a goal to achieve unless you had no other options. Now we have more options again with a working lord / keep / BO system.

Let's see whether the remove of draw timer leads to endless open zones like last year, before they had been introduced. There is a chance tbh, but in my experience there are always warbands engaging keeps besides the zerg and silly wc-to-wc fighting, and a zone always consists of more than guilds practicing that.
Besides I don't know a guild that intentionally does it most of the time and successfully avoiding zone locks this way.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

lordofcod

Post#88 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:45 am

Make rvr more funy more easy. Ppl want to fun !! it sooo boring to play 5 hours rvr ,in the and gms make draw the areas .... and sc this balance system is just a joke ....

Ads
Glorian

Post#89 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:27 am

The Zone Draw was one of the best changes in the past. No more 24 hours of Kadrin Valley. We try to take the Keep they Block it. They try we block it. And after 4+ hours it was simply next and you can log off or start fresh.

Also if you go to sleep with one character, the next day you can switch to another char and not ruin your contribution.

Anyway we will test it. As healing is now adjusted it now should be possible to take him down without holding all 4 BOs.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#90 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:07 am

Glorian wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:27 am The Zone Draw was one of the best changes in the past. No more 24 hours of Kadrin Valley. We try to take the Keep they Block it. They try we block it. And after 4+ hours it was simply next and you can log off or start fresh.

Also if you go to sleep with one character, the next day you can switch to another char and not ruin your contribution.

Anyway we will test it. As healing is now adjusted it now should be possible to take him down without holding all 4 BOs.

Maybe it was, but if "testers" prefer to not test all cool toys need to go away.