Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: Patch Notes 5/5/2018

Post#51 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:44 am

hogun wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 8:52 am
maybe for talking about engineer and magus you have to play it.
Sulorie - AM
Jux - DoK
Torinna - BG
Hiyoruna - Sorc
Adorae - SW

dont see Magus or engi Sulorie :evil:
Spoiler:
aspi engineer needs his turret in the middle of battle. it is obvious that today its turret does not work, turrel instant dépop.

the grenadier ingé, unlike the magus has only intermediate distance attacks, that its turret is taken in AOE or by the first player who takes the time of the 2 shot (a bit more if it's a tank I you the agreement) instantly lose 40% of these damages ... 40% !!! personnaly i dont like this spec, only to leesh RP with napalm but for the magus its a very good spec.

the engineer snipe/magus ... its turret is even more fragile, it takes 16 s before launching its static secance at least 3s after 2s of instante is 21 sec before having made its first secance full damage .. open rvr 21s ... the players have been moved for a long time. in def / attack it still works but be careful in def the turret can no longer target the enemy because it is immediately depop, so we lose the debuff armor to a minimum.

so for all who think that the mechanism different from live is interressent, I will say yes
now I think that these last patch having the objective of probably limited the fart WL / SH made the mechanism of the inge and magus unplayable, it is rude to deconstruct what we managed.
Because a signature is a public document, which has to include all existing twinks, right? :roll:
Dying is no option.

footpatrol2

Post#52 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 6:48 pm
Group HoT and group heal did heal pets on live.

This

dansari
Balance Moderator

Post#53 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:49 pm

footpatrol2 wrote:
Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 pm
Aurandilaz wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 6:48 pm
Group HoT and group heal did heal pets on live.

This
Torquemadra wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 9:47 pm
As I pointed out, what happened in one stay of WAR was not necessarily what happened in another
<Salt Factory>

Dansarann / SW
Dansaram / RP
Dansaren / BW
Dansarii / Eng

Class changes: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... ss_Changes
Builds: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Builds

Ads
footpatrol2

Post#54 » Tue May 08, 2018 8:26 pm

So I personally think the aoe heal affecting pets is not a problem. I think tweaking the WL pet's survivability would have been a better solution then a broad stroke nerf to all pets.