Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 5/5/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
daniilpb

Re: Patch Notes 5/5/2018

Post#11 » Sat May 05, 2018 8:45 am

I guess, you can’t heal pets with Khaine's Refreshment, for example.
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#12 » Sat May 05, 2018 8:50 am

daniilpb wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:45 am I guess, you can’t heal pets with Khaine's Refreshment, for example.
correct

Aurandilaz

Post#13 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:15 am

What is the new upper value of keep capture? Also why is there even need for an upper value; if you contribute huge amounts over several hours, why still receive limited rewards?

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#14 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:17 am

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:15 am What is the new upper value of keep capture? Also why is there even need for an upper value; if you contribute huge amounts over several hours, why still receive limited rewards?
You are already double dippin since you get from keep and zone lock.
Upper limits are needed as there are cases where the system get an overflow somewhere and would otherwise instantly get you to 80.
Upper limit for a rr 40 from a keep take is now 10k

hogun

Post#15 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:24 am

I am quite surprised at all these nerf of the engineer, to believe that I had not seen this overpowering on the live .... Finally no one had seen a priori view that the engineer was considered as a dps very average.

- Nerf of the m2
- Bugman's nerve limited to group heal
- nerve of the turret survibility
- turret heal nerve

new game system interressent but that alters the time to maximize the damage (16s) which is not possible seen that it does not survive!

I have trouble understanding the idea of class balance.

I wonder who influences these orientations which destroys the new system put in place ...
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

hogun

Post#16 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:28 am

Would it be possible for you to modify the mitigation of proc domage instead? view that they are ilogically little mitigation?
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#17 » Sat May 05, 2018 9:34 am

AOE healing on pets were never intended and did not to the teams knowledge work on live.

Lheana
Head Database Developer

Post#18 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:07 am

Lilim wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:01 am
wargrimnir wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:54 am Norkalli
[11591] Item now properly set to spear
Thx for the update :)

But this link has a typo.
Typo in the link corrected ;)
Head DB Developer

Anaehll: Shaman 40 RR 8x - Of Sorrow and Death
Anaehl: Sorceress 40 RR 4x - Of Sorrow and Death
Lheanaa: Archmage 40 RR 8x - TeamPsy
Lheaana: Bright Wizard 40 RR 5x - TeamPsy

Ads
Sedok

Post#19 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:39 am

Rydiak wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 7:56 am Magus and Engineer pets are AoE damage immune. Why should AoE healing be any different?

The patch notes say "they won't melt", not that they are immune to AoE damage; and they certainly aren't, my Blue Horror already struggles enough as is to survive keep defenses. If it becomes immune to AoE healing, then Blue Horror/Flame Turret are now useless because it will die almost instantly and you won't even get to 3 damage stacks. Your only option now is the Flamer/Bombardment Turret (who were already a competitive option to begin with, one of the reasons being that they could be placed well back and wouldn't die, thus preserving your damage bonus). I can't see the reasoning behind this change, does have something to do with the other classes' pets?

Ceithin wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 8:11 am Magus and Engineer have a tactic to instant summon a demon/turret with no AP cost

No, Chaotic Attunement allows Daemons to be summoned instantly and reduces Resummon's cost to 0 AP. The normal Daemon summons still cost 55 AP with the tactic.
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok

Sedok

Post#20 » Sat May 05, 2018 10:54 am

Natherul wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 9:17 am You are already double dippin since you get from keep and zone lock.
Upper limits are needed as there are cases where the system get an overflow somewhere and would otherwise instantly get you to 80.
Upper limit for a rr 40 from a keep take is now 10k

Double-dippin' has negative implication to it, where as I see someone in a zone for a few hours as one of the main people pushing the war forward and should justly rewarded for it.

Are those cases fixable? Or is the limit something the team wishes to retain?

Do you guys collect data from the server? Like do you know the average renown gained from a keep take/zone lock? Are most players actually near or at the limit? Be interesting to know.
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok