Head Game Master

Patch Notes 2/6/2018

Post#1 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am

[Abilities]

Natherul
-Healing potions now heal instantly.

Torquemadra

[Squig Herder]

Pet Ability - Squig Squeal - Rebuit and corrected. Will now cause your squig to taunt the enemy and inflict 30% more damage from the pet for the duration. Minor DOT component removed as didnt exist on corrected ability.

Pet Ability - Death From Above - Rebuit and corrected. Now has the correct damage component.

[Groups]

Natherul
-The out of range bug should hopefully be resolved.

[Scenario]

Natherul
-Leaving a SC should now also remove you from the scenario group. This should solve issues with the group UI that happened as a result.

[General]

RyanMakara
- Removed all content related to the Skaventide event. This event has now officially ended.
What this entails is the discontinuation of all Skaventide related quests, NPCs and locales. Specifically including the closing of the Skaven Maze and Obstacle Course teleports from either capital city, and the Grovod Caverns area from either High Pass or Talabecland.

Disabled quests include the following;
Quick-Quick-Quick, Destruction-thing!, Number One!, The Lost Apprentice, A Last Gift, Lost in Darkness, A Last Request, Quick-Quick-Quick, Order-thing!, A Rising Threat, Maddening Sickness, Garnvald's Bane, The Stench of Plague, Mysterious Inhabitants
Alone in the Dark, Field Testing, Vengeance...in Blood, Twist of Fate, Ratly Abomination, The Fall of the Verminkin, The Skaventide is crushed!, Strange Sightings, Alfred's Report, Full Force Forward!, Just Cannon Fodder, Chemical Weapons, Dark Fungi, The Magic of Medicine!, The Skaven Runner, Down, down, to Vermin town!, Warpstone Supplies, Deadly-Deadly Ratgineer!, Beheading the Snake
and Final Victory

Certain Skaventide rewards are still obtainable if you have spare Skaven Tokens. The Skaven Cloak, Warlord's Fell Hound, Imperial Hunting Hound and the Symbol of the Horned Rat/Screaming Bell trophies can still be bought with remaining tokens, at either Rhanz Folner or Rotlung in Sigmar's Hammer/Viper's Pit. The blue Skaven jewels are hereby no longer obtainable.

- Fixed the Gate leading from the Bank of Altdorf to the War Quarters. The potential for crashing in the area might remain, so any reports on crashing frequency here will help us determine the actual cause of frequent CTDs.

[Tickets]

Sioding
[11807] Shadowblade moved to a new place (21.5k/40k) for "Unmasking the Enemy".

Norkalli
[11812] Fixed an NPC ... I had previously broke.
[10693] Added missing quest marker
[10771] Added missing quest marker
[10968] Added missing quest marker
[10939] Placed correct mob & tied to quest
[10969] Bolt throwers are NPCs not game objects- quest fixed
[10989] Horn now summons bloody sun brawler
[11155] Tied GO to quest & Added questmarker
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
anarchypark

Re: Patch Notes 2/6/2018

Post#2 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:25 am

I forgot today was patchday.
my altdorf scroll quest had progress of 70/99 .
is there still chance to complete it?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Sedok

Post#3 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:03 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am Natherul
-Leaving a SC should now also remove you from the scenario group. This should solve issues with the group UI that happened as a result.

Much, much appreciated Natherul.
Live: Karak-Azgal = Sedok, Golgaroth, Sakneth / Karak-Norn = Xnohrx, Alfriger, Volgarn / Vaul's Anvil = Alfriger, Volgarn, Dolgarn

RoR: Volgarn, Golgarn, Alfriger, Kelthazuul, Sedok

Athergic

Post#4 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:09 am

Yay squig updates :D Thanks for all your time put into this wonderful project.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Spoosh
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:32 am

lol SH nerfs. But it's on the pet nobody ever uses so who cares?

Syrtan

Post#6 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:55 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 am
Sioding
[11807] Shadowblade moved to a new place (21.5k/40k) for "Unmasking the Enemy".

I would like to give a suggestion.
now it's harder than before.
there are 10-15 mobs lvl 40 around him, and they respawn fast.
I think it's impossible for a lvl 34-35 to be able to kill him.
have you tried to do it?

Ugle

Post#7 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:00 am

Waiting eagerly for heal pot fix. Spending heal pots without recieving the heals is incredibly annoying. Are you not able to fix it, or is there some reason why it is not being looked into? (Like exploit etc)
inactive

Bowldancer

Post#8 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:06 am

Damn - thought there was more time ;)
Finished the Skaven quests with all but one order-class and he was just short of 24 to start it.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#9 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:24 am

Ugle wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:00 am Waiting eagerly for heal pot fix. Spending heal pots without recieving the heals is incredibly annoying. Are you not able to fix it, or is there some reason why it is not being looked into? (Like exploit etc)
While I dont know all the bugtracker issues at hand searching for potions reveals no such ticket. If its an issue it needs to be posted there. (I have no idea what you are talking about)

Darosh
Banned

Post#10 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:25 am

- Fixed the Gate leading from the Bank of Altdorf to the War Quarters. The potential for crashing in the area might remain, so any reports on crashing frequency here will help us determine the actual cause of frequent CTDs.
^ everything I've ever asked for, I've lost soooo much time bumping into the gate over and over ~ the route has burned itself into my soul throughout the years....
Note: It seems you fixed the first gate leading from the Bank towards War Quarters, but closed the second gate right behind it, lol.

Abbd.:
I didn't think the removal of the skaven event would also bring about the removal of the critter rats in Altdorf, I am deeply saddened. Just the portal critters are missing, there's a puny-human shrine thing now.
Last edited by Darosh on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.