Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ugle

Re: Patch Notes 9/6/2018

Post#41 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:17 am

Torquemadra wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:30 am
Telperien wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:50 am
lefze wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:37 pm
Spoiler:

Quite sure that GCD was always present aswell.
You could drink both armor + offensive pot and mount same time, all in 2s :) Now you cant.
rubbish nothing changed in regards to anything other than heal/absorb potions of which there was oddities with failing with abilities crossing over due to GCD stuff, its being looked at
You can even see the gcd animation on the armor/stat pots, so yeah something changed. Minor inconvenience unlike how the healpots worked previously, so... :)
inactive

Ads
Crumbs

Post#42 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:24 am

Torquemadra wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:58 am
Crumbs wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:41 am That magus/engi nerf was a dog move. We’ve had engis and magus asking for an instant pet bc of how clunky it is + the tactic slot. Instead now we have to spend 2s immobile casting turrets at the start of almost every fight and every time you break range amongst every other **** cancerous aspect of their mechanic.

On top of that we have other more important real bugs with the turrets such as no abilities on the turret when recast (this happens 8/10 recasts, and we lose all our stacks), or turret not responding to any command and needing a recast.
use the tactic or dont, thats your choice, you dont just get free stuff
No, we get free nerfs and free fixes on things that aren’t broken. Nobody gets free stuff (nor do we care) I just don’t agree with this ‘fix’ and there are reasons provided.

And there’s no comment about the actual daemon/turret bugs we are dealing with right now, that actually hinder the classes. Instant turret tactic don’t fix those
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

ella
Banned

Post#43 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 am

Spoiler:
Crumbs wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:41 am That magus/engi nerf was a dog move. We’ve had engis and magus asking for an instant pet bc of how clunky it is + the tactic slot. Instead now we have to spend 2s immobile casting turrets at the start of almost every fight and every time you break range amongst every other **** cancerous aspect of their mechanic.

On top of that we have other more important real bugs with the turrets such as no abilities on the turret when recast (this happens 8/10 recasts, and we lose all our stacks), or turret not responding to any command and needing a recast.
It sucks, total BS. One of the DEVS must of been crushed by a magus. Which i don't know how? We cant dismount anything trying to attack us because we get 1 instant cast every 10 secs and if we go for a 2-3 second cast they're out of ranged before it fires.

Summoning the pet was the only thing that really helped with dismounts and even then you'd still have to mount again to catch them as they keep running/mounting too, flamer doesn't reach far enough so have no abils on the move and Daemons are out of range very quickly and De-spawn and you lose all defenses and abilities when trying to kite. Melee already get it over Magus something shocking. Cant dismount, no instant pet, WH has 7 sec disrupt on top of all that. Atleast the engi doesn't have to worry about that he can CC a WH and Marauder straight up, pull pet out and start kiting. Cant do that on a magus because of the interrupts the WH disrupts the OP lion pet with CC immunity for 10 secs.

I don't know how their are still destro classes. There's basically no incentive/initiative to play it other than the fun of smashing orders over privileged faces. So basically were just sitting ducks for WL's and WH's.

It was already hard to kite with with pounce, speed demon lions, 2 ranged KDs, un-cleansible RP snare no way to remove melee snares or get away from them once they're on you.

I thought changes aren't made around small scale? This seems like the only thing it affects as if im in a WB im not going to be getting attacked straight up and can take an extra 2-9 seconds to get the pet out. It's just another case of increasing the gap between order/ destro and allowing melee to be even more OP. Also nothing in tool tip says anything about range with resummon. Seems like it was a personal move.

Could of at least put some thought into it and make it so Daemons can be cast on the move so we still have half a chance or made it an instant cast or extended the range further than 150ft.... 150ft is nothing when trying to run from any class.

There's my whinge for the month, so so many bad choices with the game. It's hard to suck it up and say nothing. I wish the original people who brought the game back to us fans and wanted to release it close to live were still behind the project, well at least that's what i heard they planned to do.

You have received several warnings in the past, you dont get to make false aspersions against the development team. Feel free not to play here. - Torque

Sulorie

Post#44 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 am

ella wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 am
Could of at least put some thought into it and make it so Daemons can be cast on the move so we still have half a chance or made it an instant cast or extended the range further than 150ft.... 150ft is nothing when trying to run from any class.
You have all of this, on top of 3sec cd instant casts. Use your tactics properly.
When your pet is 150ft away from you, it is useless to you. When you want to kite, use kite tactics. :roll:
Dying is no option.

lefze
Suspended

Post#45 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:54 am

Ugle wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:17 am
Torquemadra wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:30 am
Telperien wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:50 am

You could drink both armor + offensive pot and mount same time, all in 2s :) Now you cant.
rubbish nothing changed in regards to anything other than heal/absorb potions of which there was oddities with failing with abilities crossing over due to GCD stuff, its being looked at
You can even see the gcd animation on the armor/stat pots, so yeah something changed. Minor inconvenience unlike how the healpots worked previously, so... :)
Quite sure GCD was always triggered, it's just that some pots ignore it and some don't.
Rip Phalanx

ella
Banned

Post#46 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:01 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 am
You have all of this, on top of 3sec cd instant casts. Use your tactics properly.
When your pet is 150ft away from you, it is useless to you. When you want to kite, use kite tactics. :roll:
No, even when it was still 150ft away or more and not despawning it is still useful, as it has our toughness buff so when kiting we still were a bit tough until the 20sec resummon timer was up and we could move it again... were not like god gifted lions. When our turret dies so does our defenses. And if i have to use the tactic for instant casts to play the game than the ability resummon is nullified as it wouldnt be needed or used. Seems really thought out. And you can't have kite tactic and defensive tactics at once.

Crumbs

Post#47 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:21 am

What am I kiting and with what damage stacks? A WL? A Witch 7sDisrupter? Maybe a ranged knockdown SW/BW? A slayer that is unguarded and without healing? What’s our best “kiting” tool? 1 mine every 30 seconds?
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

Sulorie

Post#48 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:27 am

ella wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:01 am No, even when it was still 150ft away or more and not despawning it is still useful, as it has our toughness buff so when kiting we still were a bit tough until the 20sec resummon timer was up and we could move it again... were not like god gifted lions. When our turret dies so does our defenses. And if i have to use the tactic for instant casts to play the game than the ability resummon is nullified as it wouldnt be needed or used. Seems really thought out. And you can't have kite tactic and defensive tactics at once.
When you kite, you need no toughness tactic. You either kill the enemy who chases you, here you need your turret damage, or you die. Don't overestimate your toughness tactic.
Instant cast tactic doesn't nullify your resummon ability. It removes huge ap cost (60!) and makes the normal summon instant.
There is no space for defensive tactics unless you want to build a tanky rDD but then you don't kite a lot.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#49 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:34 am

Crumbs wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:21 am
What am I kiting and with what damage stacks? A WL? A Witch 7sDisrupter? Maybe a ranged knockdown SW/BW? A slayer that is unguarded and without healing? What’s our best “kiting” tool? 1 mine every 30 seconds?
First, you shouldn't lose to a bw or sw in 1vs1.
Second, the stagger daemon has no 30 sec cd, you should know this.

In any case, when you can't survive alone against certain classes, this game is not about 1vs1, build a team.
Dying is no option.

ella
Banned

Post#50 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:35 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:27 am
ella wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:01 am No, even when it was still 150ft away or more and not despawning it is still useful, as it has our toughness buff so when kiting we still were a bit tough until the 20sec resummon timer was up and we could move it again... were not like god gifted lions. When our turret dies so does our defenses. And if i have to use the tactic for instant casts to play the game than the ability resummon is nullified as it wouldnt be needed or used. Seems really thought out. And you can't have kite tactic and defensive tactics at once.
When you kite, you need no toughness tactic. You either kill the enemy who chases you, here you need your turret damage, or you die. Don't overestimate your toughness tactic.
Instant cast tactic doesn't nullify your resummon ability. It removes huge ap cost (60!) and makes the normal summon instant.
There is no space for defensive tactics unless you want to build a tanky rDD but then you don't kite a lot.
Please stop, dont need toughness LOL can you kite a WL, and stop a WH popping on you and kite him? How do you out run the range KD's? WTF i need help, it nullifies it because i have to run the tactic to gain ap otherwise i cant kill anything as im out of ap from all the disrupts and cant kill sh*t, so again resummon still gonna be useless. You obviously dont play either class and are just trying to be a kiss ass or justifying it cause you get rekt by them.