Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
lefze
Suspended

Re: Patch Notes 9/6/2018

Post#31 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Telperien wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:16 pm
lefze wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:52 pm
Spoiler:
Telperien wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 pm Was changing how pots CD work included in that patch? No more poping crafted and RvR HP pot one after another. Does it apply to every pot now?
Nothing of the sort has been mentioned anywhere afaik, and popping crafted+rvr pot is till a thing.
There is a GCD between Draught of Recovery and Officer`s Healing Elixir, which wasnt 2 days ago. So something has changed.
You could have mentioned you were talking about a GCD from the start. I have had a GCD pop between pots all the time, the client has triggered a GCD at any rate, not sure if pots have been ignoring it, but pots have been buggy as hell for some time.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
dansari

Post#32 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Spoiler:
Telperien wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 pm Was changing how pots CD work included in that patch? No more poping crafted and RvR HP pot one after another. Does it apply to every pot now?
Nothing of the sort has been mentioned anywhere afaik, and popping crafted+rvr pot is till a thing.
There is a GCD between Draught of Recovery and Officer`s Healing Elixir, which wasnt 2 days ago. So something has changed.
I've noticed there's a GCD with armor + stat pots now. When the heal pots became instant cast rather than on a delay, some other stuff may have changed.
<Salt Factory>

lefze
Suspended

Post#33 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:37 pm

dansari wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:56 pm
Spoiler:

I've noticed there's a GCD with armor + stat pots now. When the heal pots became instant cast rather than on a delay, some other stuff may have changed.
Quite sure that GCD was always present aswell.
Rip Phalanx

Yardy

Post#34 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:57 pm

Magus
- Pets will be removed if you get further than 150 feet away from it.
Engineer
- Pets will be removed if you get further than 150 feet away from it.
I'm a bad Magus at best. However not real keen on this one, as the set back you get from casting spells is huge, it adds like a whole extra 1 second cast time sometimes(feels longer i swear), and with the occasional disrupts; or the 100% disrupt the WH does to ya every time they pop on ya. Then to add an extra 1 second cast into the rotation just to get your pet out for an encounter makes getting off your spells almost a rarity. The instant cast resommon at the start of an encounter still uses up a global cooldown and seemed like a balanced mechanic, (To be honest i am only speaking from a small scale perspective).
CRUDE big boss! (Scrubs can lead too)
Yardpig- Black Orc

Telperien

Post#35 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:50 am

lefze wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:37 pm
Spoiler:
dansari wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:56 pm

Quite sure that GCD was always present aswell.
You could drink both armor + offensive pot and mount same time, all in 2s :) Now you cant.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

lefze
Suspended

Post#36 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/11850

And expected to see some reaction to this instantly, it's quite obnoxious. Disable the morale or smth please.
Rip Phalanx

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#37 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 am

lefze wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/11850

And expected to see some reaction to this instantly, it's quite obnoxious. Disable the morale or smth please.
I would advise you to stop directing traffic around here. Someone might take it the wrong way. There's a bugtracker ticket open, that's plenty. Work around it in your own way until then.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

lefze
Suspended

Post#38 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:17 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:03 am
lefze wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:34 am https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/11850

I would advise you to stop directing traffic around here. Someone might take it the wrong way. There's a bugtracker ticket open, that's plenty. Work around it in your own way until then.
Simply trying to bring some clarity on something that is obviously unintended and severely unbalanced. I realize you have thousands of tickets open, things do slip through. The point is simply that in case it was overlooked or someone missed the severity of it, I saw no harm in pointing out that I feel it probably should have been included in the current patch in some form or another.

And yes, it is being exploited by a select few currently. Getting instagibbed by no less than 9 GCDs in one second is what qualifies as severe as far as I can tell.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
Crumbs

Post#39 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:41 am

That magus/engi nerf was a dog move. We’ve had engis and magus asking for an instant pet bc of how clunky it is + the tactic slot. Instead now we have to spend 2s immobile casting turrets at the start of almost every fight and every time you break range amongst every other **** cancerous aspect of their mechanic.

On top of that we have other more important real bugs with the turrets such as no abilities on the turret when recast (this happens 8/10 recasts, and we lose all our stacks), or turret not responding to any command and needing a recast.
Mekanik/Cqb [engi] 40/86
Zuu [AM] 40/83
[magus] 40/70

ella
Banned

Post#40 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:01 am

Torquemadra wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:58 am
Crumbs wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:41 am That magus/engi nerf was a dog move. We’ve had engis and magus asking for an instant pet bc of how clunky it is + the tactic slot. Instead now we have to spend 2s immobile casting turrets at the start of almost every fight and every time you break range amongst every other **** cancerous aspect of their mechanic.

On top of that we have other more important real bugs with the turrets such as no abilities on the turret when recast (this happens 8/10 recasts, and we lose all our stacks), or turret not responding to any command and needing a recast.
use the tactic or dont, thats your choice, you dont just get free stuff
Unless you play a WL, WH, SW, WP/DOK or SM :lol: :lol: :lol: