Patch Notes 9/6/2018

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
geezereur

Re: Patch Notes 9/6/2018

Post#71 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:20 pm

Wrist Slash - Tactic now adds a 25% chance to Grim Slash activating the buff/debuff component instead of it being guaranteed.

Ouch this one hurts maybe 50% instead plz? ...

lefze

Post#72 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:31 pm

geezereur wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:20 pm
Wrist Slash - Tactic now adds a 25% chance to Grim Slash activating the buff/debuff component instead of it being guaranteed.

Ouch this one hurts maybe 50% instead plz? ...
Well tbh, it shouldn't be RNG in the first place, but the old implementation was bad aswell. So hopefully we just have to wait for a solid solution.
ZERG

Zorjo

Post#73 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:41 pm

This is a very noob question, but I´m new. So, here we go. How to patch the game? I know that when you download the game, the progam is already patched to the last version avaliable in retail: 1.4.8 Build 573. But when the guys of RoR apply patches to the game for adding content and make changes to the server like the one in this post, how to apply this changes to the game? It´s an automatic update? There is something i have to do to apply the changes? When I start the game, I don´t see any update message. Thanks!! And sorry for my english. I´m from Spain.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#74 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Zorjo wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:41 pm
This is a very noob question, but I´m new. So, here we go. How to patch the game? I know that when you download the game, the progam is already patched to the last version avaliable in retail: 1.4.8 Build 573. But when the guys of RoR apply patches to the game for adding content and make changes to the server like the one in this post, how to apply this changes to the game? It´s an automatic update? There is something i have to do to apply the changes? When I start the game, I don´t see any update message. Thanks!! And sorry for my english. I´m from Spain.
Those are server side patches. You have to do nothing. :)
Dying is no option.