Ads

Patch Notes 9/6/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ella
Banned

Re: Patch Notes 9/6/2018

Post#21 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am

Changes to Magus are ****. Doesn't effect engi as much ofcourse tho, but WOO an extra few seconds of order baddies trying to smash you while you have no toughness boost or damage boost than silence and 7 sec magic disrupt extra boost for wl's and WH's. Another case of something not over performing on range classes but yet still getting knocked. Great patch thanks :D

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Post#22 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:59 am

ella wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am Changes to Magus are ****. Doesn't effect engi as much ofcourse tho, but WOO an extra few seconds of order baddies trying to smash you while you have no toughness boost or damage boost than silence and 7 sec magic disrupt extra boost for wl's and WH's. Another case of something not over performing on range classes but yet still getting knocked. Great patch thanks :D
Careful, you might ragdoll into orbit with all this twisting... or drown the entirety of this planet, who needs climate change and stuff, am I right? Dead sea brought to you per forum post.

ella
Banned

Post#23 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:15 am

Darosh wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:59 am
ella wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am Changes to Magus are ****. Doesn't effect engi as much ofcourse tho, but WOO an extra few seconds of order baddies trying to smash you while you have no toughness boost or damage boost than silence and 7 sec magic disrupt extra boost for wl's and WH's. Another case of something not over performing on range classes but yet still getting knocked. Great patch thanks :D
Careful, you might ragdoll into orbit with all this twisting... or drown the entirety of this planet, who needs climate change and stuff, am I right? Dead sea brought to you per forum post.
Surely not, for an opinion from someone who plays the class? it's just massive setback trying to cast even though i use close quarters it's like it's not working and takes forever. As if WH and WL's wern't already hard enough to kill. Also try kiting around a little just de-spawns whilst trying to avoid them the 20s cool down is far too long with new changes.

Darosh
Banned

Post#24 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:53 am

ella wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:15 am
Spoiler:
Surely not, for an opinion from someone who plays the class? it's just massive setback trying to cast even though i use close quarters it's like it's not working and takes forever. As if WH and WL's wern't already hard enough to kill. Also try kiting around a little just de-spawns whilst trying to avoid them the 20s cool down is far too long with new changes.
If you think you have legitimate reasons to critique a change, why not state them from the get go instead of writing up some hyperbole gibberish that draws the attention of c*nts like me?

See, this last post of yours wouldn't prompt ridicule, keep to it.

ella
Banned

Post#25 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:12 pm

Darosh wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:53 am
ella wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:15 am
Spoiler:

If you think you have legitimate reasons to critique a change, why not state them from the get go instead of writing up some hyperbole gibberish that draws the attention of c*nts like me?

See, this last post of yours wouldn't prompt ridicule, keep to it.
But i did write what was wrong with it??? and c**ts like you are a part of the game. Never escape you! I just followed up with even more stuff in the reply.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#26 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:54 pm

thats enough, unless its directly related to the patch then dont post in this thread.

lefze
Suspended

Post#27 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Torquemadra

Wrist Slash - Tactic now adds a 25% chance to Grim Slash activating the buff/debuff component instead of it being guaranteed.

RNG approach to the only thing making a spec viable is something I disagree with. While initially a 25% chance seemed to not be significant enough to worry about it, after some testing it turns out that you sit without the debuff 40-50 seconds occasionally. And while it usually does proc in the first 5-10 seconds, RNG just isn't the way to go on this unless it's compensated for in some form. What's more is that this is a final nail in the coffin for any use it had in RvR, in 6v6 is might be fine, but the more target swaps there is the worse it becomes. I already proposed a much more involved way of going about the 100% uptime, this just feels lazy in comparison.
Rip Phalanx

Telperien

Post#28 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Was changing how pots CD work included in that patch? No more poping crafted and RvR HP pot one after another. Does it apply to every pot now? With GCD between easly acceable pots like 1500hp its no longer worth using one after another cause u lose equal HP from 1st pot while being hit by other dps.
Last edited by Telperien on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#29 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Telperien wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 pm Was changing how pots CD work included in that patch? No more poping crafted and RvR HP pot one after another. Does it apply to every pot now?
Nothing of the sort has been mentioned anywhere afaik, and popping crafted+rvr pot is till a thing.
Rip Phalanx

Telperien

Post#30 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:16 pm

lefze wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:52 pm
Spoiler:
Telperien wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:49 pm Was changing how pots CD work included in that patch? No more poping crafted and RvR HP pot one after another. Does it apply to every pot now?
Nothing of the sort has been mentioned anywhere afaik, and popping crafted+rvr pot is till a thing.
There is a GCD between Draught of Recovery and Officer`s Healing Elixir, which wasnt 2 days ago. So something has changed.
Slacking (checking out EvE)