Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 23/6/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Darks63

Re: Patch Notes 23/6/2018

Post#51 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:36 pm

Have you got any data collected on the amount of repairs from supply drops? My guildies were reporting that one drop could repair the door like 40% while its getting battered on.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#52 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:02 pm

Darks63 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:36 pm Have you got any data collected on the amount of repairs from supply drops? My guildies were reporting that one drop could repair the door like 40% while its getting battered on.
Before the hotfix that addressed it, the supplies were coded to have a roof of healing 50% of the door, Its been greatly reduced now however. (and may be reduced further as well, shoud it be needed)

footpatrol2

Post#53 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Nice prima guide reference.

Xergon

Post#54 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:24 pm

So how exactly Resources Boxes works ?
Right now in RvR in HP we have status quo becouse, destro managed to kill our lord but we wiped them and they gave up, we were holding all BOs for like over 10mins, pick up couple resources supplies (few because destro didnt even want to go out from WC) but we cant do anything to push zone even if we have control of it. We cant repair Ruins and we cant spawn siege, is it how it suppose to work ?

Order after 30 min control of zone, seeing that we cant make any progress, give up and letting destro lock zone.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Hargrim
Developer

Post#55 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:28 pm

Xergon wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:24 pm So how exactly Resources Boxes works ?
Right now in RvR in HP we have status quo becouse, destro managed to kill our lord but we wiped them and they gave up, we were holding all BOs for like over 10mins, pick up couple resources supplies (few because destro didnt even want to go out from WC) but we cant do anything to push zone even if we have control of it. We cant repair Ruins and we cant spawn siege, is it how it suppose to work ?

Order after 30 min control of zone, seeing that we cant make any progress, give up and letting destro lock zone.

Siege their keep, control each BO in the zone and progress the campaign in your favor.

Also, the boxes here didn't change that, they just speed up the resource generation and add side objective for players.

Heladin

Post#56 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:30 pm

How we can siege back if we are not able to spawn a ram ?

Xergon

Post#57 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Hargrim wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:28 pm
Xergon wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:24 pm So how exactly Resources Boxes works ?

Siege their keep, control each BO in the zone and progress the campaign in your favor.

Also, the boxes here didn't change that, they just speed up the resource generation and add side objective for players.
We couldn't spawn RAM or any Siege.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#58 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:49 pm

You couldn't spawn it at Warcamp?

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#59 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:59 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:49 pm You couldn't spawn it at Warcamp?

Im not sure if anyone attempted to spawn at WC or not, I know they tried to spawn a ram at keep while it was a ruin in Order control. all I know is I went thru a full set of 1hr Pots while we held 4 BO's almost uncontested the entire time and our keep after Destro killed lord and nothing changed. after that Order essentially gave up and small man Destro were able to hold 3 BO's and Hold Keep flag to lock zone.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#60 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:01 pm

Once your keep turns to ruins, you should be able to spawn seige from WC however its a though fight as you need to take down the other teams keep while making sure they dont capture your ruins and 3 BOs as then its game over