Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 06/07/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sgttimmen

Re: Patch Notes 06/07/2018

Post#191 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Guys, calm down. I overheard the devs say that if we whine more they will give BW an op firegolem, and make sorc wear a toiletseat on their heads, making a flushsound when they use a skill. It is their game and they do what they want, on their spare time until they (that day will come) had enough and do smth else. With that said, this aint the final version of the SH, SW or WL.

Ads
simtex
Suspended

Post#192 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 am

Spoiler:
saupreusse wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:58 pm
simtex wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:36 am
saupreusse wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:34 pm

Im sure the next changes will be the opposite of "not good" with such valuable, high quality feedback! The precision with which you described the problem and tried to explain to us is unsurpassed! Wonderful!
Necroing an old post, but do we live in the same world? play the same game?

I dont recognize this game i used to love so much anymore, my advice(not like people yourself acctually give a ****) stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
Let me quote one of the conditions you have accepted the moment you created an account:
"If you suffer from [...] the inability to criticise changes directly, instead complaining about changes having been made per se because you didn't want the original game to change at all, no matter how (appealing to tradition), then you are not welcome here."
So don't behave like you've been treated unfair. You should have read what you've signed up for...
6/10
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

saupreusse
Developer

Post#193 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:16 am

simtex wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 am
Spoiler:
simtex wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:36 am

Necroing an old post, but do we live in the same world? play the same game?

I dont recognize this game i used to love so much anymore, my advice(not like people yourself acctually give a ****) stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
Let me quote one of the conditions you have accepted the moment you created an account:
"If you suffer from [...] the inability to criticise changes directly, instead complaining about changes having been made per se because you didn't want the original game to change at all, no matter how (appealing to tradition), then you are not welcome here."
So don't behave like you've been treated unfair. You should have read what you've signed up for...
6/10
Good luck with these great communication skills irl. But what was I expecting? It's the Internet after all - I should have known what I signed up for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

simtex
Suspended

Post#194 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
saupreusse wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:16 am
simtex wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:48 am
Spoiler:

6/10
Good luck with these great communication skills irl. But what was I expecting? It's the Internet after all - I should have known what I signed up for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Indeed you should have.

Take a break - Torque
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

OldSparky

Post#195 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:01 pm

Yes, I'm pretty much necro-bumping the thread but hear me out.

Just read through this thread one more time, and as I've noticed Torquemadra giving us a sneak peek of "Right Back 'Atcha!" ability for BO and some peoples reaction to it being mixed between a good idea and another tank getting WoDS (which for BG its understandable, BO is kinda weird imo) I realized BO already has this channel for SnB called "Can't Hit Me" which except for using shield, slowing user down and requiring player to spend mastery points for it, it works pretty much the same as SMs WoDS, but it empowers Blocks instead of Parry/Dodge/Disrupt during the channel.

I'd like to suggest an ability which would be a solid Toughness+Wounds+Parry buff which would stack with War Bellows and tactics (gotta make it appealing to sacrifice those 16 points to get it) which I believe might be a better idea than "putting WoDS on another tank" and may fit in with BOs character concept more than "Right Back Atcha!".

peterthepan3

Post#196 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Make a proposal. This isn't the place.