Recent Topics

Ads

Server Patch notes 14/08/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ferraz19

Re: Server Patch notes 14/08/2018

Post#41 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Was there a nerf to Shaman base stats? my Willpower and my armor so far is not what it used to be and i have the same things on

Ads
Dammy095

Post#42 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:35 pm

idk, my shammy is fine, renown and mastery has been reset, reassign them
cant find "Gimme Dat" tactic tho

catholicism198

Post#43 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:58 pm

"Archmage/Shaman
- Swapped the skills at lifetap 5 and damage 5. As there was no client patch, this will not be fully reflected on the client.
- The Empowered Lores tactic and its Shaman mirror will now only build extra mechanic points when the ability actually builds rather than consumes mechanic points.
- Gork's Barbs will now inflict its damage as direct damage in a 30ft AoE when the target receives a direct heal. This effect cannot be triggered more than once every second.
- The cooldown of Gork's Barbs is now 20s.
- Dissipating Energies is now 5s duration, 1s tick and 20s cooldown.
Da Waaagh! Is Coming will change with a client patch if necessary."

And the gap widens...

Azarael

Post#44 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Sedok wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:15 pm
Natherul wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:21 pm Healers
- M4 Alter Fate is now operational.

Was this a difficult fix? This never worked on live, and I always wondered why Mythic didn't fix it; was it too difficult or were just not sure if it would be overpowered or not?
Alter Fate was broken simply because the heal information was not synced up with the component. It was a one liner fix. The issue was however specific to Return of Reckoning and had nothing to do with any bugs Alter Fate may have had under Mythic.

I have updated the OP to list known bugs with this patch, and one of them is that Gork's Barbs does not inflict damage. I or someone else will hotfix next time the server goes down.

Toshutkidup

Post#45 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 pm

May I ask why after 1 week, rampage was reverted back? I’m not complaining just curious why such a quick revert if Aza seemed so sure about it.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#46 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:26 pm

Squig Herder Skill Indisgetion in Path of ´Bouncing is not there.
Last edited by Kabuterimonga on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Azarael

Post#47 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:27 pm

Toshutkidup wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 pm May I ask why after 1 week, rampage was reverted back? I’m not complaining just curious why such a quick revert if Aza seemed so sure about it.
It was the wrong direction in which to go, especially with the defense reversion. The existence of Rampage is not the problem; that ID is/was good for both ST and AoE is.

Sulorie

Post#48 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Azarael wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:27 pm
Toshutkidup wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 pm May I ask why after 1 week, rampage was reverted back? I’m not complaining just curious why such a quick revert if Aza seemed so sure about it.
It was the wrong direction in which to go, especially with the defense reversion. The existence of Rampage is not the problem; that ID is/was good for both ST and AoE is.
No other class can ignore defense with such a high uptime. Why isn't it considered as too powerful?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Toshutkidup

Post#49 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:38 pm

I appreciate the answer. I also agree that rampage isn’t the issue either however my pov could be seen as bias. May I ask what direction you are looking to take Slayer in general? Keep tweeking 2h, change rage usage ??
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Azarael

Post#50 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:40 pm

Sulorie wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:35 pm
No other class can ignore defense with such a high uptime. Why isn't it considered as too powerful?
To be ever more specific, my stated intention was to make the Slayer 2h spec more effective ST than the AoE spec, and the inverse with respect to AoE. Changing Rampage doesn't accomplish that.
Toshutkidup wrote:I appreciate the answer. I also agree that rampage isn’t the issue either however my pov could be seen as bias. May I ask what direction you are looking to take Slayer in general? Keep tweeking 2h, change rage usage ??
I intend to tweak Precarious Assault and Reckless Blow further to cover the use case of Spellbreaker, then reform Spellbreaker into a proper 13 pointer instead of a damage spam and potentially adjust Violent Impacts, Spine Breaker and their mirrors.