Ads

Client Changelog 25/08/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Atropik

Re: Client Changelog 25/08/2018

Post#31 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:27 pm

Faef wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:41 pm
Most of the pets abilities have been removed and its damaged gutted, so I think the emphasis is on the wl now. Significantly less crit now there doesn't appear to be any stalker like tactic.

So theres no way of improving the pets stats now is that right? Couldnt see a way in game, through any combination of stance and tactic.

Also, with brute force, full grown and a str pot, primal fury only boosted str by around 50, not the 125 on tool tip. Think its just it doesnt stack with str pots, which may be intentional.
I meant not the wl we had after Torque had taken the lead, but the previous one, lets say, the original Wl.

Talking about wl/pet synergy, i would remove pet from the game and mirror the class to mara, that would immidiately resolve all the balance issues we have, - if i were in charge, but Im not, lucky you are. :D
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
Haskr

Post#32 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:38 pm

I just read the Sundering trilogy from Gav Thorpe, and there the White Lions are just a Chracian elite melee infantry unit with white lion pelts which they had the courage to hunt.
So it would totaly fit the lore to take the pet away (although it looks nice).

catholicism198

Post#33 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Magus Rift still has the delay that was added to mirror the Electromagnet delay.

Lileldys

Post#34 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:49 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:13 amWitch Hunter
- Hastened Expurgation is now a separate ability rather than a tactic. This ability shares a cooldown with Incognito.
Witch Elf
- Shadow Strike is now Shadow Runner, a separate ability rather than a tactic. This ability shares a cooldown with Shadow Prowler.
- Witchbrew's ICD is reported by the client to be half a second. It has been set to this value.

Good changes. Will be great if WH/WE could use their opening abilities with the new stealth, and not just wait till it ends.
[/quote]

Would also like to know.

Should it allow you to re-open, and if not, can it be set so we can use other skills within to break?

Right now, you just gotta wait till its over to do anything, or cancel the effect by hitting the keybind again. Little bit clunky.

adamthelc

Post#35 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Haskr wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:38 pm I just read the Sundering trilogy from Gav Thorpe, and there the White Lions are just a Chracian elite melee infantry unit with white lion pelts which they had the courage to hunt.
So it would totaly fit the lore to take the pet away (although it looks nice).
Yes that's true. The lions are pets because they needed a pet class. Pink horrors, blue horrors and flamers arent actually stationary.

Dalgrimar

Post#36 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:02 pm

"- War Bellows share a cooldown of 10 seconds."

Why tho?
Its not like it was something overperforming to stance dance.
And almost nobody had the knowledge to even bother stance dancing.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Gangan

Post#37 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:26 pm

Dalgrimar wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:02 pm "- War Bellows share a cooldown of 10 seconds."

Why tho?
Its not like it was something overperforming to stance dance.
And almost nobody had the knowledge to even bother stance dancing.
maybe because with the grp-wounds-buff you could now perma-buff all stats of your grp?
Might be considered a bit to op^^ (eventhough "Da Biggest" itself is already to strong anyway :P)
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

oLdirtYtricK

Post#38 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Am I the only one upset with the actual literal content of the Patch/Changelog Note?

You may do them as you please but the changes or how to discover them in the notes just do not work for me. - as i do not own a WL toon and still would like to know what to expect of them.
All without a wl can't grasp the diffrences (tbh lot of wl players wont neither - copycat builds ftw) of what the changes actually mean and way more important, will lead to .
What nasty catlitter we have to expect next!? if there is a next "viable"(exploitable = exploiting player ignorance) build.

I know that writing these lists is a hassle - still you should at least try, if you want to be taken seriously.
No offense, your project your procedure! Good on you and good to know..
I dont want any equations or deeper mechanics. A vague written down impression is enough. The WL paragraph does not even achieve that ..

My 2cents

PS: And second hand information provided by "insert player" is even less sufficient - being true or false.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#39 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:58 pm

oLdirtYtricK wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:56 pm Am I the only one upset with the actual literal content of the Patch/Changelog Note?

You may do them as you please but the changes or how to discover them in the notes just do not work for me. - as i do not own a WL toon and still would like to know what to expect of them.
All without a wl can't grasp the diffrences (tbh lot of wl players wont neither - copycat builds ftw) of what the changes actually mean and way more important, will lead to .
What nasty catlitter we have to expect next!? if there is a next "viable"(exploitable = exploiting player ignorance) build.

I know that writing these lists is a hassle - still you should at least try, if you want to be taken seriously.
No offense, your project your procedure! Good on you and good to know..
I dont want any equations or deeper mechanics. A vague written down impression is enough. The WL paragraph does not even achieve that ..

My 2cents

PS: And second hand information provided by "insert player" is even less sufficient.
I'm sorry, but how on earth could one possibly have a gripe with how the patchnotes have been presented? They are thorough and very explanatory.

Haskr

Post#40 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:03 pm

There is nothing regarding the white lion changes in them, thats why I asked, but nobody answered.

Now I read from the others that there is a stance mechanic in place.

ok