Ads

Client Changelog 25/08/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Arbich
Suspended

Re: Client Changelog 25/08/2018

Post#41 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:08 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:58 pm I'm sorry, but how on earth could one possibly have a gripe with how the patchnotes have been presented? They are thorough and very explanatory.
:lol:

Same as some meteorologist should actually take their job. "There is some weather out there. Look through your window."
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
oLdirtYtricK

Post#42 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:17 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:58 pm
oLdirtYtricK wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:56 pm Am I the only one upset with the actual literal content of the Patch/Changelog Note?

You may do them as you please but the changes or how to discover them in the notes just do not work for me. - as i do not own a WL toon and still would like to know what to expect of them.
All without a wl can't grasp the diffrences (tbh lot of wl players wont neither - copycat builds ftw) of what the changes actually mean and way more important, will lead to .
What nasty catlitter we have to expect next!? if there is a next "viable"(exploitable = exploiting player ignorance) build.

I know that writing these lists is a hassle - still you should at least try, if you want to be taken seriously.
No offense, your project your procedure! Good on you and good to know..
I dont want any equations or deeper mechanics. A vague written down impression is enough. The WL paragraph does not even achieve that ..

My 2cents

PS: And second hand information provided by "insert player" is even less sufficient.
I'm sorry, but how on earth could one possibly have a gripe with how the patchnotes have been presented? They are thorough and very explanatory.
No need to be sorry.. I have no gripe.. I simply found it odd, cause if you compare the description of SM changes to the WLs (which the latter one is stated to be more of a game changer) you notice a diffrence.

The only information that I got from the WL part is what WILL NOT happen - or is unlikely.
It's not an "issue" but something that caught my eye and does not fit in the 99.9 percent

Cause I agree with you on the notes general quality!
Edit: If it was not for that quality level I'd given even less of a sh*t^^ to stay frank

Tesq

Post#43 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Haskr wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:03 pm There is nothing regarding the white lion changes in them, thats why I asked, but nobody answered.

Now I read from the others that there is a stance mechanic in place.

ok
do a wl lv 1 / active anywhere trainer and you can look at WL rework toug fast summary

right wing:
(basically mirrored with mara)

-dot+ini debuff
-aoe 2 sec KD
-moral tactic
-channeling
-new tactic which make all aoe mastery dmg spiritual

mid msatery
-pounce is 13 pt here and other stuff

left mastery
-armor debuff same place
-13pt is now heal debuff

there is more but i dont remember all the tactics new locations

Darosh
Banned

Post#44 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Gotta say that the rework of Violent Impacts is extremely well crafted and what has been asked for - a reliable rage tool, thank you very much.
The filler-situation still irks me, tho. RS is hardly worth a gcd, even if you run FM (which is already highly situational and only any good because of haste) and bizarre levels of %crit ~ it being a dot doesn't help the situation either - moving back PS, or swapping back SC for the exhaustive skill (that now actually has a place as filler in giantslayer given the rework).

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#45 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 pm

Would love to zee Scuse Me on a 5 to 10 sec cooldown instead of the current one, dat way Shaman AoE DPS would be playable because at the moment it has no constant burst, feels useless in warband gameplay...gonna try dat fix on gork scaling :D
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

peterthepan3

Post#46 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 pm Would love to zee Scuse Me on a 5 to 10 sec cooldown instead of the current one, dat way Shaman AoE DPS would be playable because at the moment it has no constant burst, feels useless in warband gameplay...gonna try dat fix on gork scaling :D
It isn't useless if it's paired with Chop Fasta!, Focused Mind and the Blessing damage tactic: pop Focused Mind, spam DWiC on an aoe ele debuff area = huge burst.

Kabuterimonga
Suspended

Post#47 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:21 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:12 pm
Kabuterimonga wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:53 pm Would love to zee Scuse Me on a 5 to 10 sec cooldown instead of the current one, dat way Shaman AoE DPS would be playable because at the moment it has no constant burst, feels useless in warband gameplay...gonna try dat fix on gork scaling :D
It isn't useless if it's paired with Chop Fasta!, Focused Mind and the Blessing damage tactic: pop Focused Mind, spam DWiC on an aoe ele debuff area = huge burst.
Yeah sure that Chop Fasta will do, but still needs of an external buff to work...that in my book is a no no
Kabuterimon RR 109
Kabuchop RR 101
Kabusquig RR 92
Tentomon RR 86

Azarael

Post#48 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:25 pm

Kabuterimonga wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:21 pm
Yeah sure that Chop Fasta will do, but still needs of an external buff to work...that in my book is a no no
What you are describing is synergy and it's the most desirable thing we can produce.

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#49 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:29 pm
Why wouldnt you use Mor' Choppin' Dem and WAAAAAAAGH! over chop fasta?
Even better!

Vayra

Post#50 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:58 pm

Archmage
- New tactic Apotheosis added as Isha 11. Causes Cleansing Light to additionally cleanse all groupmates within 50 feet of the cleansed target. This cleanse will not trigger a shield.

Shaman
- New tactic Scrub Ya Gud! added as Mork 11. Causes Greener 'N Cleaner to additionally cleanse all groupmates within 50 feet of the cleansed target. This cleanse will not trigger a shield.
Any chance of this applying to DoK/WP cleanse again as well? Could've sworn I posted this earlier.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG