Recent Topics

Ads

Client Changelog 01/09/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: Client Changelog 01/09/2018

Post#131 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:51 am

Shamans/AMs draining all Blessings to get AP results in...
zealot and RP runes (blessings) being the first to be removed (from range with little price to the AM/sham taking them) and more or less permanent removal of WP woundsbuffs.
If this was the intended end results, the weakening of zl/rp and their runes/marks (need now to be reapplied and causing awful lag when the victims screen has to reload in mid of fight to accept the new granted ability) and the weakening of WP woundsbuff (especially troublesome given that you now have maras with 180 wounds debuff, BG with aoe spammable woundsdebuff and chosen woundsdebuff all working in rvr fights... if Destro had 1-2 good warbands left that actually would get 3-4 shamans to drain enough of the blessings from range removing the woundbuffs and then having mara m2s rotated for maximum wounds debuffing, Order would be pretty screwed. Alas we are still waiting for those Destro wbs who would be willing to maximize the advantage they are now given. ;)

Destro lacking woundsbuffs makes BW M2 now quite juicy given you have good BWs rotating it at the frontline, 180 is massive on some weaker targets that do not have more than 6-7k wounds.

Ads
Martok

Post#132 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:28 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:04 amPhoenix's Wing snares targets hit by 20% for 2 seconds.

My concern and question.

Pheonix's Wing is an ability rarely used by most SM's (at least in my experience) and I do not believe this change will improve that condition. That belief is based on the fact the patch notes do not specify if this two second snare will also grant the targets an immunity. If it does, then by using this ability the SM in question is actually doing the enemy a favor by granting the opposition within the target range an immunity to better, more effective crowd-control abilities.

My suggestion is, if this two second snare does grant an immunity to all targets affected, then raise the time of the snare to at least five seconds. Otherwise, in my opinion, Phoenix's Wing remains relatively unattractive as a PvP ability.

Thanks for your time.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Sigimund

Post#133 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:31 pm

Snare triggers an immunity now?

I think the reason WoH is being used for morale drains is because if a warband cares about draining morale they probably care about their tanks using shields rather than 2H.

bctakhy

Post#134 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:17 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:51 am BG with aoe spammable woundsdebuff
Sure, BG only need 12 points in 2h tree, a tactic slot, 30 hate for 1 AoE and do a crit... Dunno where u see a spameable wounds debuff on BGs

In other hand, none noticed WoH hex from SM cant be removed? Atleast from a DoK... u cast cleanse, spell work, nothing removed...

Gangan

Post#135 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:51 am [...]

Destro lacking woundsbuffs makes BW M2 now quite juicy given you have good BWs rotating it at the frontline, 180 is massive on some weaker targets that do not have more than 6-7k wounds.
The only wounds buffs on destro I know are the st from zeal and the grp-buff from BO. Last one theoretical is constantly reapplied.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

kweedko

Post#136 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:04 am

Zealot
- Ritual of Innervation now directly mirrors Master Rune of Fury.
Totaly lold when saw this in declined propolsals:
Armagdon wrote:
Hello,
First off, i would like to say that English is not my first language so i will keep this short.

Runie ap ritual effects all abilities used (Healing,Damaging,etc..) which makes a big difference with ap management as a healer.
Zealot ap ritual effects ONLY on Attacks, which makes it unworthy to spec for if you are running solo because it wont be beneficial to the class as the Rune Priest one is.

My proposal is to make some kind of change to the Zealot ap ritual so it would be similar to the Runie one.

Thanks for reading! :)

noisestorm wrote:

First of all: We do not care about 1v1. Also the Zealot ritual is GREATLY beneficial to Melee trains, as it can procc on every autoattack, while the Runie one is more beneficial for skill users. Definitely nothing that will be changed because of a topic like this.

Luuca

Post#137 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:53 pm

Necro, but cant find the answer, so here's the question:

Back a while ago, the Knights tactic that gave 10% additional chance for the enemy to be crit within 30 feet of the Knight was adjusted down to 5% because it was based upon a tactic and an aura. The feeling, IIRC, at the time was that because the aura was set-and-forget, there was no skill needed to apply the debuff and therefore the debuff should not be as great.

Then, more recently, that synergy was changed in this patch it to the following;
changelog" wrote:Knight
- Encouraged Aim is now Overpowering Strike and affects Arcing Swing instead of Press The Attack.
- Emperor's Champion now has a 60 second cooldown, but its duration has been reduced from 30 to 15 seconds and the value of the stats gained has been reduced from 240 to 160 at rank 40.

Preparatory work. The aura system is violated if any one aura should ever become objectively more powerful than the rest.
Does anyone know if the 5% was reverted back to 10% when the aura was taken out of the equation and a button press, targeting, and "skill" were added into the application of this debuff?

I think it should be reverted to 10% since the initial argument for 5% was based upon the ezmode aura application.

anyone know?