Recent Topics

Ads

Server Patch notes 18/09/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ToXoS

Re: Server Patch notes 18/09/2018

Post#101 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:42 pm

qwerty113 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:56 pm Can you revert also melee sh spec - they are extrimly imbalanced, especially 0 cd pounce and insta aoe snair.
SH pounce is a mirror to the WL one.
It has 10 sec cd, or 0 if All by meself is slotted, same thing for WL if Loner is slotted.
As for aoe snare, SW has the same ability.
How can it be inbalanced if order has the same abilities?

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Post#102 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:02 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 pm
Arbich wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:51 pm
purple liniments still only drop from instanced bosses in gunbad?
Hasn't been changed, just the drop rate. It is still a low drop rate, don't expect to farm them. We just wanted to see a few more make their way into the general liniment economy. I'll check back in a couple of months to see how they're growing.
Thanks for answer. If it wasn´t for Aisha to post proof, I would still call them a mystery. :D
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

lefze
Suspended

Post#103 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:13 pm

ToXoS wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:42 pm
qwerty113 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:56 pm Can you revert also melee sh spec - they are extrimly imbalanced, especially 0 cd pounce and insta aoe snair.
SH pounce is a mirror to the WL one.
It has 10 sec cd, or 0 if All by meself is slotted, same thing for WL if Loner is slotted.
As for aoe snare, SW has the same ability.
How can it be inbalanced if order has the same abilities?
Sorry, the WL pounce is somehow allowing SWs to use their snare like melee squigs that have pounce+snare? xD
Rip Phalanx

kweedko

Post#104 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:35 am

lefze wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:13 pm
Sorry, the WL pounce is somehow allowing SWs to use their snare like melee squigs that have pounce+snare? xD
SW have a "pounce" in melee tree, only thing i don't understand why it has 2 sec castime when SM, WL, and SH have instacast(it's kinda missdesign). :mrgreen:

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#105 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:59 am

Hargrim wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:51 am I see that after 5 years some people doesn't really get the part that all changes are WIP and patch of the week is not the final state of the game until the end of the world.

What I try to say is try to ask questions instead of accusing people working on changes of destroying this or that. Changes here are done in incremental way and not as big patches every 6 months.
unfortunatly most MOST of buff still goes one way while the Nerf goes the other way. The 3 last buff\change on order classes
AM > Sham
Engi > Magnus
WL > Mara

Those 3 order classes are OVERPERFORMING and it seems ok.

SO my question is: When Destro gonna have some love in return?
Last edited by davispeed on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
]

OgiWanBG

Post#106 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:13 am

Sorry to ask again but I didn't find answer anywhere in post.
So does Stalker tactic still boosts pet stats ?
Thanks in advance.
Optimuss - WL - rr57
Ogimir - SW - rr65

Hargrim
Developer

Post#107 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:40 am

davispeed wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:59 am
Hargrim wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:51 am I see that after 5 years some people doesn't really get the part that all changes are WIP and patch of the week is not the final state of the game until the end of the world.

What I try to say is try to ask questions instead of accusing people working on changes of destroying this or that. Changes here are done in incremental way and not as big patches every 6 months.
unfortunatly most MOST of buff still goes one way while the Nerf goes the other way. The 3 last buff\change on order classes
AM > Sham
Engi > Magnus
WL > Mara

My feeling right now is that you seem to be a little biased.

Currently we have Peter and Dansari who are looking at balance end of things, so maybe you should create a thread where you ask about your specific issues and you can have a productive conversation, preferably based on some facts and evidence provided by you as a starter?

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#108 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:14 am

Hargrim wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:40 am

AM > Sham
Engi > Magnus
WL > Mara

Currently we have Peter and Dansari who are looking at balance end of things, so maybe you should create a thread where you ask about your specific issues and you can have a productive conversation, preferably based on some facts and evidence provided by you as a starter?
With all my respect i im not biased. I simply play the game and see how things are.
]

Ads
Ridduk

Post#109 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:16 am

davispeed wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:14 am

AM > Sham
Engi > Magnus
WL > Mara

With all my respect i im not biased. I simply play the game and see how things are.
With all due respect.. it is hard to play only one realm and see how things are.

davispeed
Game Artist

Post#110 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:21 am

Ridduk wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:16 am
davispeed wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:14 am

With all due respect.. it is hard to play only one realm and see how things are.
U mean like Dansari ?(no offence)
]