Server Patch notes 27/10/2018

Post#1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:42 am

HOTFIX 28/10/2018
Spoiler:
[General]

- Changed lava snare behaviour.

[Class Changes]

- Corrected WL pet stat contributions.
- Corrected pet contribution in general from owners stats (it was bugged and not working).

[Quests]

- Undeserved Blessings: Whole quest line has been activated and corrected

[Tickets]

[11701] Quest is now working
[11702] Quest is now working
[12449] NPCs are once again available, and adjusted the quest

[HALLOWEEN EVENT : ZOMBOCALYPSE]

! :EDIT : "The Ritual" Quest is Fixed and the scroll send you in the appropriate place.

The dark man was watching his hourglass, and he was looking very happy. At least as a dark man can look. Yes. Deathinitively, it was the moment he waited for a year.

"-Igoooooor!!! *cough* This place is too dry for, me, and it is BORING !!, prepare my luggage, gonna take some vacations. *cough* Of course i can !! Of course everything will be fine !! Ahah!! What could happen? -damn, this dust...- *cough* Naaa.. no need to tell to Mama Brigitte. If i take a break, it is not to have her on my back... ahah.. yeah, of course... you are not married Igor, you have no idea what i'm talking about.. tsss. Sometime i just would like to kill her.. ahah... funny no? Mmm no it 's not funny you right... gngngn... SEE!! this is EXACTLY what i was saying! THIS IS BORING ! Hurry up now!! My trunk ! Grrr you are soOOOOoOOoOoo slow... Really thinking to replace you, you know...

-What? Yeah take this. This too yeah. YEAH! Well stop asking and put everything in my trunk, yes this too, YES this too!! Of course my masks too!! I love my masks!!. See? i take them all! Nothing bad will happen! Ahah!! my throat *cough* hurts again... like every years at this moment... ...do we still have some candies? NO? ... pfff.. anyway!! I will take some on the way. *cough*"

And this is how, Bawon Sanmdi leaves his dry and dusty country to come have some good time in our peaceful little world.

"viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29004*"

[BLACK CRAG KEEP SCENARIO]

This Scenario has several locations to capture through out the ruins of Karak Drazh. Capturing these locations will make any kills grant points over time as well as increase the amount of points player kills are worth.

Black Crag Keep is a fallen Dwarf stronghold in Black Crag or Karak Drazh in Dwarven tongue. It was taken during the Goblin Wars in which Greenskins, Skaven, Trolls, Ogres and Chaos followers besieged the stronghold. Are you prepared to defend against the forces of order? As the Dwarfs gather the throngs in hopes to settle a grudge or two, are you prepared to fight with them?

[General]

- Added an ingame poll system to get more data from players on specific topics should it be needed (no polls active currently but the system is now in place).

[RvR]

- Hopeful fix for the supply bug where someone can turn it in infinite amounts of time.

[Class Changes]

Bright Wizard
The Morale 2 ability 'Ruin and Destruction' has now been reverted back to its original form, and will now function as an instant 1.2k AOE.

Engineer
The 11pt Tactic 'Tracer Rounds' will now increase your chance to critically hit by 15% as long as you are within 100ft of your turret.

Marauder
The Morale 2 ability 'Great Fang' has now been reverted back to its original form, and will now function as an instant 1.2k AOE.

Choppa
The 13pt Wrecka ability 'Git to da Choppa' has had its ranged reduced to 40ft, and the speed buff component has been reduced to 20%.

Rune Priest
Tactic Concussive runes will now augment Rune of cleaving with a armour debuff

[Chap22]

- Fixed Ungrim Ironfist damage
- Ungrim Abilities : Thardrik's Retribution ability won't hit 3 times in a sec now

[Quests]

- Stalker of the Void: Reworked a bit the first two quests
- What Separates Us: You will now receive item 'Goldenblade's Instructions' after accepting the second part of the quest, and have to use it to complete a new objective
- Daemon's Gate: Changed the 4th and 6th parts of this quest line

[Tickets]

[12446] Rough Gunbad Ruby mainstat corrected.
[12435] Crusher of the Wicked can be used now.
[12406] Changed Weaponskill to Initiative on Dagger of Crushed Foes.
Last edited by ReturnOfReckoning on Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Acidic

Re: Server Patch notes 27/10/2018

Post#2 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:46 am

Nice looks good

But..
Shame that we are back to bw bombing, how to give any other class a spot when this class is once agin an all in one dps, oh well we will see :)
This change appears to only help coordinated groups bomb/dump moral and this is not where the actual issue is between realms and not at all inline with fun/challenge
Last edited by Acidic on Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wonshot

Post#3 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:51 am

Agreed this feels like a one step forward, two step backwards bandaid. But atleast it is something to try and shake up the destro dominance. However maras are still a direct counter so in organized warband vs warband this will make it a little bit more interesting but still destro favored.

Thanks for trying though, I respect that. SC looks nice!

#Edit I hope more damage is coming Destro's way soon, because as ive stated many times right now its Order's burst vs Destro's utility. And I think we all just want to enjoy playing our classes, getting dumped by several morals and deleted is not playing your class, and being controled by one displacement and control effect after an other is not fun either.
Last edited by wonshot on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Aceboltz

Post#4 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:52 am

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:42 am
Bright Wizard
The Morale 2 ability 'Ruin and Destruction' has now been reverted back to its original form, and will now function as an instant 1.2k AOE.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................................................

It was the healthiest change this server made!!!! Why??????????
Why???????????????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????

Do you really hate when fights last more than 10seconds????
Don't you find stupid that the more people engaged in a fight the shorter it gets???

Sulorie

Post#5 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:55 am

Aceboltz wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:52 am NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................................................

Why???????????????

Don't you find stupid that the more people engaged in a fight the shorter it gets???
Because order too weak, you read it over and over the last weeks. ^^
Dying is no option.

Dammy095

Post#6 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:06 am

yay, back to 1 button dominance

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#7 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:09 am

ICONIC approved

Orontes

Post#8 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:11 am

I'm stunned BW's Ruin and Destruction was reverted. Why? Where is the benefit to this?

When will Magus' Tzeentch's Firestorm get a cooldown reduction with the tactic Wild Changing so they match every other caster class that has a AOE and tactic cooldown? This looked liked it was close to being corrected from Dev comments some time ago, yet nothing. There was even a poll created that showed a majority favored the ability being made spammable, even if it meant removing the slow. Revert Azarael's knee jerk mastery ability swap of Indigo Fire and Tzeentch's Firestorm (TF) that made the Havoc line that was already strong, stronger and the Change Master that was weak, weaker, or give TF a tactic with a cooldown reduction. TF has practically vanished from the field of play, because it lacks sustainable pressure damage now.

Ads
Charon

Post#9 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:12 am

Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:55 am
Aceboltz wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:52 am NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................................................

Why???????????????

because;
For now, there lacks any new idea how fix imbalance.... and i hope its temporary - half measure
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

lefze
Suspended

Post#10 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:20 am

Charon wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:12 am
Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:55 am

Why???????????????

because;
For now, there lacks any new idea how fix imbalance.... and i hope its temporary - half measure
Oh no, the ideas are there. They are simply being blocked by the new (old) self appointed balance lead. To put it like this, Concussive Runes wasn't supposed to be implemented now. It wasn't supposed to have the elemental debuff. There is an ongoing community discussion on the matter, which was completely ignored by a single person.

Basically, we are back to where we started.
Last edited by lefze on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rip Phalanx