Dammy095

Re: Server Patch notes 27/10/2018

Post#11 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:23 am

people asking for diversity in order warbands -> make bw even better

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#12 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:27 am

Dammy095 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:23 am people asking for diversity in order warbands -> make bw even better
While we test the waters with the RP armor debuff, we have some Skirmish SW (and Quick Shootin SH) love we want to play with, a WL discussion open to you guys that pertains to a very small addition (but one that may have a positive effect on RvR viability without needing to change so much to specs), and more. We are very hopeful that diverse warbands will be a thing, but we are also not blind to the current discrepancies that are existing between the realms and so the M2 revert was made as a band-aid for now. Marauder M2 nerf hit the class within 6-man environments, too, given that a wounds debuff is useless when BG/Chosen apply that for AoE purposes, and the fact that Marauder was the only MDPS left without a solid M2 dump.

I am adamant that the BW (and Marauder) M2 reverts are temporary while we sort stuff out (have more classes viable for WB play so that we can afford to tone down the BW morale a bit/have another M2 dump for marauder that isn't overkill in WB play), but for quite a long time now Order have been suffering in RvR due to the lack of a frontline/viable classes to bring in a min-max setting compared to Destro. BW M2 was a semi-counter to this, hence why we have decided to bring it back (for now) while we assess our options.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gomdor

Post#13 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:28 am

PLS!!!
I hate moralehammer..
Black Orc 'Gazuaa'

Greenbeast

Post#14 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:36 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:27 am
Dammy095 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:23 am people asking for diversity in order warbands -> make bw even better
While we test the waters with the RP armor debuff, we have some Skirmish SW (and Quick Shootin SH) love we want to play with, a WL discussion open to you guys that pertains to a very small addition (but one that may have a positive effect on RvR viability without needing to change so much to specs), and more.

I am adamant that the BW (and Marauder) M2 reverts are temporary while we sort stuff out, but for quite a long time now Order have been suffering in RvR due to the lack of a frontline. BW M2 was a semi-counter to this, hence why we have decided to bring it back (for now) while we assess our options.
We'll order is happy to play eight bright wizzards pro warband yet again and destroy semi pugs can say Bai Bai to anything else as maras as utility source now. Hell how I've missed dieing from 10k undefendable instant damage and ignoring rvr fights if my warband came delayed!

peterthepan3

Post#15 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:38 am

Greenbeast wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:36 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:27 am
While we test the waters with the RP armor debuff, we have some Skirmish SW (and Quick Shootin SH) love we want to play with, a WL discussion open to you guys that pertains to a very small addition (but one that may have a positive effect on RvR viability without needing to change so much to specs), and more.

I am adamant that the BW (and Marauder) M2 reverts are temporary while we sort stuff out, but for quite a long time now Order have been suffering in RvR due to the lack of a frontline. BW M2 was a semi-counter to this, hence why we have decided to bring it back (for now) while we assess our options.
We'll order is happy to play eight bright wizzards pro warband yet again and destroy semi pugs can say Bai Bai to anything else as maras as utility source now. Hell how I've missed dieing from 10k undefendable instant damage and ignoring rvr fights if my warband came delayed!
Okay.

Nameless

Post#16 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:39 am

After all the talk from devs and balance team these changes feels very awkward and they imply that much waiting class changes and balancing is postponed for a long time.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

xSAILORMOONx

Post#17 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:11 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:27 am I am adamant that the BW (and Marauder) M2 reverts are temporary while we sort stuff out (have more classes viable for WB play so that we can afford to tone down the BW morale a bit/have another M2 dump for marauder that isn't overkill in WB play), but for quite a long time now Order have been suffering in RvR due to the lack of a frontline/viable classes to bring in a min-max setting compared to Destro. BW M2 was a semi-counter to this, hence why we have decided to bring it back (for now) while we assess our options.
So when destro was on farm status for months - this is normal, but when destro have more ppl for 1 week, u ruin RvR again by bring back morale bombing. So all this talks about classes and balance - is nothing. On this server i see only two rules:
Rule number ONE - Order must win in any circumstances. (And what can we saw before - morale bombing with BW is the easiest way).
Rule number TWO - Eternal "balancing" of WL. (To many talks, dramas, changes, reverts for 1 class, isnt it?).
Rule nuber TREE( these is just for luls) - "One time i was killed by DPS DOK so now they must suffer".
I can go on....
These is realy sad...

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#18 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:13 pm

I think the black Crag keep SC is bugged. Qued for it since I the server came back up and not a single pop for it. KE popped a few times, but not BCK.

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#19 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:19 pm

Rune Priest
Tactic Concussive runes will now augment Rune of cleaving with an elemental debuff and an armour debuff

This will just make the order meta AoE dps classes better.

Elemental damage+BW and AD+Slayer will just improve these classes performances. Not to mention that the new Concussive Runes and Extended Battle together can be used on a healing RP from the backline range easily.

RP atm is just Zealot on steroids nomather if heal or dps specced. It's just a better class in every way.

Mykomark

Post#20 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:22 pm

xSAILORMOONx wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:11 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:27 am I am adamant that the BW (and Marauder) M2 reverts are temporary while we sort stuff out (have more classes viable for WB play so that we can afford to tone down the BW morale a bit/have another M2 dump for marauder that isn't overkill in WB play), but for quite a long time now Order have been suffering in RvR due to the lack of a frontline/viable classes to bring in a min-max setting compared to Destro. BW M2 was a semi-counter to this, hence why we have decided to bring it back (for now) while we assess our options.
So when destro was on farm status for months - this is normal, but when destro have more ppl for 1 week, u ruin RvR again by bring back morale bombing. So all this talks about classes and balance - is nothing. On this server i see only two rules:
Rule number ONE - Order must win in any circumstances. (And what can we saw before - morale bombing with BW is the easiest way).
Rule number TWO - Eternal "balancing" of WL. (To many talks, dramas, changes, reverts for 1 class, isnt it?).
Rule nuber TREE( these is just for luls) - "One time i was killed by DPS DOK so now they must suffer".
I can go on....
These is realy sad...
Destro have more pp for 1 week ? What game do you play son ? Destro dominates like for last half year (time to time Order has more ppl but like 1-2h in whole day rest of 22-23h destro has like 2:1-3:1 ppl at T2+).