Post#21 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:24 pm

yo it much depends on the timezone yo
Spoiler:

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Server Patch notes 27/10/2018

Post#22 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 pm

roadkillrobin wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:19 pm Rune Priest
Tactic Concussive runes will now augment Rune of cleaving with an elemental debuff and an armour debuff

This will just make the order meta AoE dps classes better.

Elemental damage+BW and AD+Slayer will just improve these classes performances. Not to mention that the new Concussive Runes and Extended Battle together can be used on a healing RP from the backline range easily.

RP atm is just Zealot on steroids nomather if heal or dps specced. It's just a better class in every way.
Will aim to get that Elemental debuff component removed ASAP.

wonshot

Post#23 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:36 am
We'll order is happy to play eight bright wizzards pro warband yet again and destroy semi pugs can say Bai Bai to anything else as maras as utility source now. Hell how I've missed dieing from 10k undefendable instant damage and ignoring rvr fights if my warband came delayed!
I think it is a common misstake to think Order actually enjoyed running only BW. Speaking from my own, and players I've played with, point of view. We wanted to run different classes. (see our WL/slayer/engineer warband setup the one week it lasted under Aza's changes to WL and enigneer pull.)

Afterwards I wanted to play my Engineer more than my BW, but it was not viable for my desired playstyle and results.

As for your concirn about facing 8 BW setups, that would depend on CNTK as they are the only Order guild remaining to carry on t he tourch (hehe fire related metafor) And I have very little knowledge about them truth be told, but i think they were nowhere near as BW heavy as we were. Correct me if i am wrong.

The changes seem like a bandaid because they are, and while I honestly think they are too late I also think they will not salvage anything for the time being. These changes will from an order warband perspective not matter as pugs dont do coordinated moral BW bombs (maybe Erihorn but not the rest of the pug leaders) so this change was actually only going to hurt the pug life of destro when facing organized warbands. In organized wb vs wb they dont really help the core Order issue of being BW heavy with pure damage but getting outdrained by maras(who also got buffed moraldump vice) so this was a buff to order organized guilds pug stomping, and destro organized guild vs guild fights.

So yeah, overall a miss, but each attempt you dont take and swing is a miss in my book, so atleast we are seeing attempt now instead of 6weeks of nothing.
Last edited by wonshot on Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Greenbeast

Post#24 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:42 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:38 am Okay.
We'll exume me my emotional outburst. I want to ask you as a member of balance team what role should SH, WE and BG play in a warband now?

I like RP changes and I can't understand, since you have a client control, why can't you give those Morales to different classes as bw and marauders. Because this make this old warband compositions even stronger, forcing order to bring more bw and destroy to take 2-3 marauders now to be able to fight back.

LetsYouDie

Post#25 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:49 pm

Nerf destro damage output by 50% pls. cant play this game. they are too stronkkk
Spoiler:
Ayaya > Not Ayaya

peterthepan3

Post#26 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:54 pm

Greenbeast wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:42 pm
We'll exume me my emotional outburst. I want to ask you as a member of balance team what role should SH, WE and BG play in a warband now?

I like RP changes and I can't understand, since you have a client control, why can't you give those Morales to different classes as bw and marauders. Because this make this old warband compositions even stronger, forcing order to bring more bw and destroy to take 2-3 marauders now to be able to fight back.

Melee SH still has a role within warbands. Quick Shootin will be given some love in due time for both WB and 6-man purposes.

WE has a lot better AOE now, and we can discuss with the community what they should be given/what sort of niche they can fill.

BG is either a tank or a quasiDPS with CD. We are discussing ways of making both IB and BG more attractive for WB purposes.

aa91837

Post#27 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:58 pm

Engineer
The 11pt Tactic 'Tracer Rounds' will now increase your chance to critically hit by 15% as long as you are within 100ft of your turret.
excellent change 8-) thanks
Nobody on the broken noob class

Greenbeast

Post#28 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:05 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:54 pm
Greenbeast wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:42 pm

Melee SH still has a role within warbands. Quick Shootin will be given some love in due time for both WB and 6-man purposes.

WE has a lot better AOE now, and we can discuss with the community what they should be given/what sort of niche they can fill.

BG is either a tank or a quasiDPS with CD. We are discussing ways of making both IB and BG more attractive for WB purposes.
Thank you for your reply.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#29 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:11 pm

as a fresh marauder, i liked. =D

nebelwerfer

Post#30 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:31 pm

in general / slayer ID
Really disappointing in the balance aspect of this patch. Still no insight in whats going on with slayers' inevitable doom except a small remark what someone are "discussing it" behind closed doors after me nagging in 2 threads in a row. Maybe it's time to make the tooltip fit the ability now instead or maybe share some of your discussion??

No place where I could make an argument for my views either, so this is a low prio item apparantly, and it's really disappointing.

choppa
Also choppa nerf is a bad, the problem is huge range + movement speed. If you want to balance it you remove the range or the mobility, because it's the combo that makes it overperforming. Slightly reducing both makes little sense if you want to find out how they perform with different variables, marginal changes give marginal performance differences.

I would either keep 50ft range and make their mobility suffer, to 15-25% or make the pull 30ft and make their speed better by 25%.

I'd try making their pull 50ft frontal cone and slow caster down by 40% during channel, which makes their aoe dmg more concentrated and their pulls aimable.

No more saltiness from not avoiding it without being laughed at, also easier counterplays like punts / taunts etc.

concussive runes
Runepriest thing is allright, a little over the top. It will make slayers stronger no doubt, the undefendable 60%+ armor penetrating mass aoe spamming ones WITH AoE armor debuff seems OP to me ??

All-though now you would be better off bringing mostly BW's again ofc.

But i have no doubt this aoe armor debuff will be used as a heavy argument when the time for rampage nerf comes.

halloween
nicest thing i have seen in some times :) thanks