- Abilities that needs a defensive target or self to fire off will now target yourself if you have a gameobject as your target.
- Lockout issue with Gunbad after killing one of the instanced bosses in one of the small Gunbad zones is now fixed.
- Redeye Wards for Sentinel dungeons are now enabled. To access City Dungeons you need to get all pieces of Redeye gear from Gunbad dungeon and equip them to get the 'Completed Redeye Armor Set' ToK unlock.
- City Dungeon magic walls spawning after combat starts will go away after some time if encounter bugs.
- Bilerot Plaguebeast corpse will go disappear after this NPC dies.
- Bloodletter add of Barrakus boss in City Dungeons is now disarmable.
- Fixed Aggro on Barakus the Godslayer , you should be able to taunt him back after the aoe punt.
- Fixed Obsidian Orb Item : during Barakus fight this item will correctly disable melee attack on Barakus Adds
- City dungeons Lockout are set back to 4 days
- Fixed Master Moulder Skrot Heal. He won’t heal himself anymore but he will correctly heal Brauk his rat ogre.
- Added Bubble speed to Morbidae when he place the Bilerot Sickness on his target
- Maggot will spawn only when you use gag self granted ability. The creature will spawn on vomit and no longer when Bilerot Sickness ends
Warrior Priest and Disciple of Khaine Changes
Note - These are all subject to change or removal at any time with no warning
New Abilities Grace/Sacrifice
Divine Warden and Blood Guard are damaging shield attacks which give the player a blessing which increases their block rating by 10%. Cost 25 AP, builds 25 resources, 10s CD, 10s duration, attainable at lvl 25.
Sacrifice! and Blood of my Blood are shield locked, channeled abilities costing 25 resources a second. These will inflict damage to the caster and heals their group for 175% of the self inflicted damage. 30s CD, attainable at lvl 32. Able to be cast on the move.
Shielding Grace and Soul Ward are shield locked, channeled abilities costing 25 resources a second. These abilities render the caster (caster only) immune from roots and snares for as long as the ability is channeled, additionally increases the dodge, disrupt and parry of the group by 10% for as long as the ability is channeling. 60s CD, attainable at 13 points in the Grace/Sacrifice trees. Able to be cast on the move.
Terrifying Aura and Intimidating Repent are now core tactics attainable at lvl 31, Fanaticism and Muderous Intent have taken the respective slots in the Wrath and Torture trees.
Sigmar's Vision is now attained at lvl 22 and no longer needs to be specd for.
Warding Strike is now attained at lvl 22 and no longer needs to be specd for.
Sigmar's Shield is now 5 points Path of Grace.
Sigmar's Grace is now 9 points Path of Grace.
Pillage Essence is now 5 points Path of Sacrifice
- Warbands should now show health and other 'nearby' data for groups which aren't full.
- Disabled PQs in cities and NPCs that moved on during the event are now back
- Land of Shadows: Second part of the quest line once again has 3 objectives
- Sacking of Nordland: Quest has been reworked and corrected
- Prove Your Worth: NPC 'Salzenmund Champion' will now spawn when you interact with the GO 'Champion's Grave'
- The Corruption Within: Added an objective to the first part for mixing ingredients thanks to item Mortar and Pestle received after accepting the quest
- The Corruption Within: You will now have to kill 3 White Wolf Neophytes for the last part of the quest line
- Hand of Glory: Reworked and corrected the quest line
- Sentinel Rings will now apply to their correct sets
- Onslaught Boots now feature Magic Power for casters instead of Ranged Power
- T3 RvR Influence boots now have a talisman slot
- 5pc bonus for Magus/Sorc/BW on the Keeper's Set is now 5% disrupt strikethrough instead of 25% attack speed.
- Added Goaf Birdsong to the Altdorf Square to spend the last of your Moot currency from the Baron Sanmdi event. Last chance, they're gone next week.
- Realm locks will now be enabled. The requirements will be tweaked as we test. Currently if one realm outnumbers the other by a certain amount, players from the less populated realm will not be able to switch to the higher populated realm. Players will be able to play on the other realm once one hour has passed from first logging in to a particular realm.
- Attempted to fix an issue where an active zone could be reset by having a previous step pushing into it (fixing the core issue is on the list but a harder nut to crack).
- NPCs are all back to 6v6 Scenarios.
 Quest marker added for the second objectiv
 Quest marker set
 NPC will no longer stand on the top of the tent, even if the view was fine
 Quest markers have all been set
 Only the Kindling at the PQ 'Pillage and Plunder' will now count toward the quest
 Quest marker is now correctly set
 Typo has been corrected
 Quest markers now fit with objectives
 Quest markers have all been set and corrected
 Quest markers have all been set