Dungeons will always be locked with wards
sure! just not with gunbad.
Every new dungeons will need previous dungeon wards

City dungeons (gunbad wards)
BaStion stairs (city dungeons wards)
Lost vale (bastion stair wards)
Etc
Worst idea ever on this server so far.
Wards should be smth that limits insta bis gear farming after reaching 40/01 just by doing pve, not limiting playerbase to visit certain places/ forcing them to visit others.
It makes just no sense to limit wards for only previous dunegons sets. They should be power scaled like on live.
Now with that implementation you pretty much cutting out playerbase from "new content" that you just recreated.
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Re: Server Patch notes 01/12/2018

Post#42 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:59 pm

geraldtarrant wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:41 pm
Grunbag wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:14 pm
HongTen wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:12 pm

sure! just not with gunbad.

Etc
Worst idea ever on this server so far.
Wards should be smth that limits insta bis gear farming after reaching 40/01 just by doing pve, not limiting playerbase to visit certain places/ forcing them to visit others.
It makes just no sense to limit wards for only previous dunegons sets. They should be power scaled like on live.
Now with that implementation you pretty much cutting out playerbase from "new content" that you just recreated.
You can get all the pve set quite easily with the Gear quest . If you don’t want pve gear you can go pvp only we don’t force anyone .
We won’t make any content useless
There is no renown rescrition on pve gear . The only thing you need is wards .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Darks63

Post#43 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:53 pm

Wrathak wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:45 pm The new feature to stop changing realm is not working right. I only have order characters and I was doing some RVR with my Archmage and wanted to change to another and I can't. It says I have to play destruction for the next hour. I don't know if this is working as intended or it was forgotten but there is no way I am playing destruction side because of the lockout.
From what i gathered from the initial post the realm lock might be preventing from switching due to order being the more populated realm atm.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Wosh
Banned

Post#44 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:28 am

Spoiler:
ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:03 pm
Sigmar's Shield is now 5 points Path of Grace.

Sigmar's Grace is now 9 points Path of Grace.
Perhaps Torquemadra would care to explain the recent changes to the WP as he is the "allfather" of the bucklerclub.

What was the reason for Sigmars Grace ending up as a 9 point ability?

Do you have a complete plan on the buckler implementations?

If such a plan exists, can you share this plan with the community?

How many hours do you have playing the Warrior Priest class?

How many different setups on the warrior priest have you tried? (salvation, grace, wrath, a hybrid etc)

Do you take gear and max renown rank etc. into account when you perform changes?

What is the reason to exchange intimidating repent with fanatism and not AA haste that belongs in that spot?

Are you aware that Fanatism is a must have, on most specs as the WP is required to crit for most tactic synergies?

Do you believe that in order to change something for the better, you must first understand the very nature of what you want to change before you attempt a change?

Perhaps you may want to choose your words more carefully and realize that attempting to bait staff with a loaded and accusatory "questionnaire" isnt going to go down well.

Are you also aware that fanatacism and intimidating repent are restored to their ORIGINAL positions and if you are a caster healer picking a -20% heal tactic, well you can still do so, its right there in Wrath.

Wrathak

Post#45 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:33 am

From what i gathered from the initial post the realm lock might be preventing from switching due to order being the more populated realm atm.

Yes but I'm changing character from the same realm, from Archmage to Engineer. This shouldn't do this, otherwise it means that you can't play at all if you switch character when you only play one side. I don't play destro, which means I am forced to stop playing if I want to change the character I'm playing.

Wosh
Banned

Post#46 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:36 am

Spoiler:
Rydiak wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:29 pm
Arbich wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:12 pm Hm... I just hope they don´t make the salvation WP basically a backline groupheal spam bot and keep the wrath WP a dmg/heal hybrid. Another plain melee dps seems redudant. Grace WP was mostly working before, but had some limited issues, yes. I just don´t think that the improvements for grace are worth the drawbacks in the other trees. Removal of sigmars radiance for salvation wp was already a huge blow.
Also, Salvation can still use Sigmar's Radiance by transitioning into the hybrid spec (like what Grace users were doing before the patch). You just can't do all things all the time; that is very hard to balance around. Equip a shield and use Charged Fury.
THIS PART IS SO **** CLUELESS! - TRY SALVATION WITHOUT A BOOK PLEASE!! - MORE GARBAGE!
Take a week off forums

ragafury

Post#47 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:47 am

only question I have: where to store all the gear?
solutions for that? I don't really want to throw stuff away.

currency will face the same issue sooner or later (more like sooner), but I guess it's way less of an issue since you can just upgrade the tabs.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

anarchypark

Post#48 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:39 am

WP changes are great.
in heat of battle, i lost opportunity to thx dev.
I'm full grace, group HoT/shield salvation hybrid.

now I have as many skills as BG.
block buff is great.
hold the line style channel is gap closer.
also work as oh **** button.
1min CD and RF cost is making it hard to use. miss-fire is critical.
drawback is there.
couldn't test Sacrifice. was busy dieing.

feels more tanky but need more tests to see limit.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Ads
bichka

Post#49 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:20 am

- Realm locks will now be enabled. The requirements will be tweaked as we test. Currently if one realm outnumbers the other by a certain amount, players from the less populated realm will not be able to switch to the higher populated realm. Players will be able to play on the other realm once one hour has passed from first logging in to a particular realm.
And what prevent to switch to another account?

Dammy095

Post#50 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:46 am

Grunbag wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Etc
progression looks interesting, but last tier sets should worth it , to farm all the previous ones
for example, after recent changes to sentinel its not that appealing for some classes anymore, rather just get easy vanq
i mean it would suck to do gunbad,city dungeons and bastion just to know lost vale set not worth it
Last edited by Dammy095 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.