Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

Server Patch notes 15/12/2018

Post#1 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:59 pm

PUG SC change - Nordenwatch

[General]

- True damage (like morale) should now interrupt capture event.
- Another attempt at fixing the issue where some buffs/debuffs gets stuck.

[Abilities]

- Fixed an issue where Ere squiggy would cause the pet to start a fight with its master.

[Guild]

- Fixed an issue with the code from 2 weeks prior that caused guild names to be invalid if it contained a space.

[RvR]

- Destroying enemy supplies now also give you a slight contribution gain.

[Scenarios]

- Slightly lowered the max award of xp from scenarios as it could in extreme cases attempt to give a player more XP then our overall cap would allow (thus not giving anything).

[Dungeons]

- Pets will only take 10% of AoE damage in dungeons
- Possibly fixed another issue with lockouts not allowing to enter Gunbad after clearing it
- Fixed Glomp squig armor AOE : this ability will correctly hit all the target 40ft around him and not in the whole room
- Spawned back missing healer and quest giver in gunbad . They have been removed by mistake
- Fixed an issue where « Arathremia sleep » ability was not applying on her target.
- Added a cast time to « Unstable Necromancy » so you can interrupt this ability.

Warrior Priest and Disciple of Khaine Changes

Note - These are all subject to change or removal at any time with no warning

New Abilities Wrath/Torture

Unstoppable Wrath and Unyielding Tormentor - These are core abilities, available at lvl 18, usable only with a Great Weapon or Dual Wield. They will render you immune from roots and snares for 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown.

Path of Grace/Sacrifice

Grace of Sigmar and Empowered Transfer - These tactics will now additionally increase the lifesteal effect of Divine Strike, Divine Assault, Consume Essence and Rend Soul by 25%. The effects on Sigmar's Radiance and Transfer Essence has not changed.

Path of Wrath

Guilty Soul - This tactic has had its heal component changed to a blessing which will increase the damage of Path of Wrath abilities by 5% stackable up to 4 times. Dot component remains as it was.

Shadow Warrior Changes

Path of Assault

Shadowstep - This is now an instant cast ability but has had the Autoattack speed increase buff component removed.

[Quests]

- An Unexpected Opportunity: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Da All Powerful: Quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Defender's Defeat: Quest line has been corrected
- The Bloody Maul: Quest line has been corrected and reworked
- Frothing at the Mouth: You will now be able to turn in the quest choosing the talisman you wish
- Cold Hard Steel: You will now have to loot the Mighty Lance of Knight Bidden
- Battlestained: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Decadent Slaughter: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Forgiveness is Divine: Whole quest line is now available and reworked

[Tickets]

[12805] Corrected all quest markers
[12802] Corrected all quest markers
[12841] Removed the additional armorplatings
[12672] All quest markers have been set
[12593] Restored original objective
[12673] All quest markers have been set
[12750] All quest markers have been set
[12751] All quest markers have been set
[12752] All quest markers have been set
[12753] All quest markers have been set
[12754] All quest markers have been set
[12755] All quest markers have been set
[12756] All quest markers have been set
[12757] Quest markers have been corrected
[12758] All quest markers have been set

Ads
Saftdryck
Banned

Re: Server Patch notes 15/12/2018

Post#2 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:07 pm

When does the team fix the WL pet and the Speed Training tactic bug? Or SH Tastes like Chicken? Been long time coming.
Wasnotme Corazon Jizo Jeorr Ilzen
FUSION
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife
Videos: https://www.twitch.tv/fusionlife/videos/all

Rydiak

Post#3 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:09 pm

Thank you for the continued WP/DoK support, devs!
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Snoxx

Post#4 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:14 pm

finally some tweaks about melee WP/DoK ...

Unstoppable Wrath and Unyielding Tormentor:
The previous charge abilities (In Pursuit/Scent of Blood) were probably too good.
This replacement sounds reasonable.

Grace of Sigmar and Empowered Transfer:
Very important fix! Please consider increasing the damage-to-heal value of Sigmar's Radiance / Transfer Essence as well.

Guilty Soul:
I was always hoping this tactic would move from dot/hot behaviour more towards direct damage. Well, this is not exactly what I had in mind, but it's headed in the same direction. I'm looking forward to test it. :)

I'm still hoping for better base block-rate on WP/DoK shields and lower RF/SE costs on the other new abilities ...

Acidic

Post#5 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:22 pm

Looks good

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:37 pm

Saftdryck wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:07 pm When does the team fix the WL pet and the Speed Training tactic bug? Or SH Tastes like Chicken? Been long time coming.
Please review. Particularly the second paragraph.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=16391
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Wiede

Post#7 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:04 pm

The only thing that discouraged me to level an assault SW was the casttime of shadowstep.

The moment you decide to go all in sneaky like a true ninja... and then you're casting for 2 ass long seconds... how frustrating!

Thank you!
(No sarcasm and now lvl5!)

Saftdryck
Banned

Post#8 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:35 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:37 pm
Saftdryck wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:07 pm When does the team fix the WL pet and the Speed Training tactic bug? Or SH Tastes like Chicken? Been long time coming.
I am quite aware. I asked this because there is no info shared, be it on bugtracker or anywhere else, what is the current situation. Is it work in progress? is it hard to solve? Does the team even know what makes it work/bug ? It's been long time since it was put in bugtracker.
I see work are done to "fix" quests and quest markers. That makes many people question, if there is any work done to fix broken stuff and not completely ignored just to fix some quests, which almost nobody does. As you have put it, we are testers in ALPHA. So this is legit concern of majority. Thanks for the work.
FUSION

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Saftdryck wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:35 pm
I am quite aware. I asked this because there is no info shared, be it on bugtracker or anywhere else, what is the current situation. Is it work in progress? is it hard to solve? Does the team even know what makes it work/bug ? It's been long time since it was put in bugtracker.
I see work are done to "fix" quests and quest markers. That makes many people question, if there is any work done to fix broken stuff and not completely ignored just to fix some quests, which almost nobody does. As you have put it, we are testers in ALPHA. So this is legit concern of majority. Thanks for the work.
Since you didn't read, I'll give you the answers you're looking for.

TLC will be disabled in the next patch. We are incompetent, obviously.
Quests will be elevated to the highest priority until February. Any current work on dungeons and balance will be cancelled during this time.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Saftdryck
Banned

Post#10 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:06 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:41 pm
Saftdryck wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Since you didn't read, I'll give you the answers you're looking for.

TLC will be disabled in the next patch. We are incompetent, obviously.
Quests will be elevated to the highest priority until February. Any current work on dungeons and balance will be cancelled during this time.
Oh yes, that is the answer i was looking for. No no, like for reals. I intentionally forgot how Alpha works and misread and ingored the paragraph. Then i wrote a question and hid between lines some trolling and sarcasm for you to interprit in order to provoke or force your possible stress unto myself.

TLDR; So you 'aint fixing it? Gotcha.
FUSION