Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gravord

Re: Patch Notes 30/12/2018

Post#201 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:04 pm

Hargrim wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:10 pm
Gravord wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:44 pm
M0rw47h wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:34 pm

Then maybe instead of reverting it, add same effect to objectives? :twisted:
Would only cause even less players feeling the urge to participate.
Simple example why this change is bad - ive enter lake solo on my slayer yesterday, few meters out of wc i was attacked by WE. She didnt do so well and got proper 2h hammer crushing her skull. I got 1 renown... just because somewhere 5km away from me theres a lot of order attacking keep. Does it make any sense and encourage me to roam the zone seeking fights?

You got 1 renown because WE was a lowbie, but this probably doesn’t fit your narrative...
WE was lvl 40, no idea rr.

Ads
navis

Post#202 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:36 pm

Feedback regarding the new "malus" so far has been great. No real difference in regular play and only seemed to come into effect once the battle was long decided and players were just lingering around (after keep defence). A bit of hope also comes with it that outnumbered realms are likely to see more even numbered battles sooner rather than later.

Ormix

Post#203 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:37 am

GodlessCrom wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:56 pm But he would have still gotten 1 renown if AAO was high enough. Its antifun design. Afk zergblobbers still afk on BOs and soloers/small groups now earn nothing if their side happens to being afking harder than other side.
Terrible, terrible change for me and my friends who were ONLY solo|duo roaming in RvR... killed the game for us (sadly we are on the order side)

Waiting and hoping on the revert :cry:
Dobroz - AM 40|71
Fridaynight - RP 40|75
Boombastik - BW 40|60
Nupognali - DoK 40|50

MedV

Post#204 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:10 am

I dont mind this malice change tbh..... I am currently studying for a test and all I want to do is sit on a BO and get the ticks.... I can finally play the game in the most EFFICIENT manner WHILE AFK... Genius.

All the nubs are actually going out and trying to fight people and are just missing out on all the juicy purple numbers....
The King.

Ryzom

Post#205 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:59 am

Ormix wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:37 am
GodlessCrom wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:56 pm But he would have still gotten 1 renown if AAO was high enough. Its antifun design. Afk zergblobbers still afk on BOs and soloers/small groups now earn nothing if their side happens to being afking harder than other side.
Terrible, terrible change for me and my friends who were ONLY solo|duo roaming in RvR... killed the game for us (sadly we are on the order side)

Waiting and hoping on the revert :cry:
The same for us so sad .
Ni dieu ni maître

scatterthewinds

Post#206 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Honestly, just go back to the classes as they were in live. Make only the most necessary of changes and let the people have fun with their classes. I and few people I know don’t like these constant changes. This fine tweaking and constant change of the classes is only useful if you're balancing a competitive game. But lets be real you have no love of competition, you did your very best at every turn to isolate the 6v6 competitive community. You made it easy as possible to obtain gear, rr and tokens. So why do you care so much about finely balanced classes? Just let the casual filth play. Not every class has to be competitive at the highest level of 6v6 play (of which under 50 people take part in) nor does every spec of every class have to be super competitive, nor does off-specs like dps healer or dps tank have to be competitive. Stop butchering this game. Chosen players who want to do dps can go have a cup of tea, its no what the class is for.

Fixed it for you.

OgiWanBG

Post#207 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:26 pm

What was the point of killing AAO ? Penalising low pop side for gaining RR ?
Optimuss - WL - rr57
Ogimir - SW - rr65

DanielWinner

Post#208 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:55 pm

OgiWanBG wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:26 pm What was the point of killing AAO ? Penalising low pop side for gaining RR ?
Read it again.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Ads
BeneTleilax

Post#209 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:14 am

Hi guys,

i'm in t1 and win only 20 rp each time i kill an order, even if I have 160% AAO.

is it normal ? I didnt read something like that in the hotfix

Ormix

Post#210 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:13 am

OgiWanBG wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:26 pm What was the point of killing AAO ? Penalising low pop side for gaining RR ?
They are trying to even out the population of both sides, which honestly will never happen. The main problem of the game (which has led it to death) is 2 factions PvP in open world. GW2 and TESO made the right choice and went with 3 sides of the conflict...

Since we are stuck with the current 2-faction game, the population will always be in a cycle of constant migration and sometimes order will be overpopulated and then it will be destro and so on...

What they did with the "new and interesting idea" is pretty much forcing people like me who very much liked ONLY small scale RvR action to reroll into destro side, and it will be the end for a lot of players because not everyone will enjoy the extremely slow and boring leveling and then weeks (if not months) of grinding SC and RvR to finally become competative on the destro side.

#weneedrevert
Dobroz - AM 40|71
Fridaynight - RP 40|75
Boombastik - BW 40|60
Nupognali - DoK 40|50