Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Jildaz

Re: Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Post#31 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Heyo,
Thanks for the patch.
Concerning WH, does blessed Blade stacks with seal of destruction ?
Gwelthas : WL 86 The Eternal Host
Gwelthaz : IB 86 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Gweltaz : SL 83 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Ashitakah : SW 82 The Eternal Host

Gwelth : marauder 80
Gwelt : BG 81

Ads
Wam

Post#32 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Acidic wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:59 pm Thanks for the notes and descriptions of why but I do not like the killing of WE aoe even if it’s something that is under plans for change and done for technical reasons, still feels very bad the end result for the WE
Feels bad for shaman / AM too

they are already the third wheel for healers in warband play... now this to make them even further behind the other healers from something that already had a ICD to make it balanced and not OP as it came at a cost.

same for witch elfs already low tier for warband (yeah i know they designed for gank) but now how can you even make any justification for their place over other dps...

but nobody cares unless its their class effected ... its a slippery slope to make characters(classes) less viable for warband especially ones that are on the fringes in the first place
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

lefze
Suspended

Post#33 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:13 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:04 pm Weeks of Order domination, and your best balance approach towards that were last week to nerf 2h Chosen out of group utility, and now its about dropping a nuke on Witch Elf and ensure they have no purpose in WB, remain a solo class, and bring negative benefit to their PvE dungeon groups because they would have to ST through every mob found in Gunbad/Cities - what's that gonna take - 6hours? compared to bringing normal non-retarded classes with AoE which allows 3hour runs. Witch Hunter nuked as well, thank god Order doesn't need to consider WB class options now outside of BW Engi Slayer, just like ye olde good days.

Nerf to Frenzied Mayhem killed that tactic I guess, Slice is killed and we're back to AW spam. Kisses still have 1s ICD compared to WH launching multiple Bullets when firing, and Subju weapons still only have 1 available proc for WEs compared to WHs having 2. EoIP is still in midtree rendering left tree further useless. And thanks for ninjanerfing Pierce Armor some weeks ago, you should probably have included that in some patch notes, no idea why you thought that ability was in need of nerf, but I'm just a player and cannot understand all these 2deep4me nerfs.

Am/Shaman also nerfed out from WB I guess, no idea why you thought that as a good move. Your decision was based on a faulty "balance proposal" that had wrong information in it claiming the ability was either overperforming or bugged, when in fact it was working as intended (like on live -played my shaman for years), yet no players can comment on proposal, so your own discussions lacking better information concluded that the ability had to be "fixed" to the point of it being now broken and useless.

You are killing Warband class options one by one - 2 years ago you killed option of running 2h Chosen, 1.5 years ago you killed option of running SW and SH, 5 months ago you killed AoE WL, 4 months or so ago you killed option of running 2h Knight, now as of today you nerfhammered WE and WH, and Shaman and Archmage out of viable warband class options.
The remaining viable picks are getting less numerous, and it seems to me that the "Balance Team" has very twisted sense of balance when it comes to balancing warband level gameplay.
It's almost as if the only big changes being made, are removals if a certain ex-devs work, under the guise of "not a balance-pass". Just saying. And I would actually agree that these are not balance changes, as they have nothing to do with actually balancing the game, and only serve a destructive purpose.
Rip Phalanx

Twohandernoob

Post#34 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:15 pm

Does 50% increase armour penetration for 3 seconds mean:

If it was 30% its now 80% for 3 seconds.

Or

If it was 30% its now 45% for 3 seconds?

Cheers!

Tesq

Post#35 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Those "technical reason" can be said or has been decretated secretly by the holy inquisition?

fagio1989

Post#36 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:30 pm

I can call on this server after the latest unnacessary and stupid patches

-1 Destro, have fun with Order zerg morons

rmpl

Post#37 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:43 pm

Zagreb wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:09 pm
rmpl wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:39 am
gotharg wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:37 am 1rr x2 now cool, thank you very much.
could always queue for a scenario instead of zerging orvr :roll:

Isn't it the case that kill points mean very little in scenarios today and you have to focus objectives to win?

Isn't the trick to winning in scenarios to avoid fighting?
Not really, if you get enough kills you can still get more renown despite losing due to points.

WExWH

Post#38 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:45 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:04 pm EoIP is still in midtree rendering left tree further useless./quote]

EoIP is back in left tree :lol:
Last edited by WExWH on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Post#39 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:47 pm

Will WH's get a tactic equal to Frenzied Mayhem?

THANK you for removing the extra crit from the WE. If the WH does not need it, then absolutely the WE does not need it either. Now that finishers are an option I may play my WE again (haven't really played her since t4 went active), because she will be more than an AW spammer, and I can actually use finishers and not be punished for it. Hell I will have to think on what finisher to actually use!!! :)

Confession Tree
I play a WH (obvious no?), even with all of its limitations and dangers I love playing a WH (captain obvious strikes again). But even I have to stop and look, and say "WHOA!!"

The Confession Tree is becoming a little too OP don't you think? AoE KD from DG, and now a 50% Armor Penetration. The best parts of Inquisition and Judgement all thrown into Confession. I know you want to make the Confession tree a playable option but you have over reached.

Stealth Class AoE
This was a GREAT move. Adding AoE was fantastic. I tried it, I actually loved it! I was useful in a WB, not just out in the field but in defending or attacking a keep, in more ways than sacrificing my light armor clad body at the very edge of heal/guard range.
PLEASE BRING AoE BACK!!!
And for those that think AoE was only useful tool a WE/WH had in RvR and in PvE dungeons, I feel so sad for you. It is obvious you never had a proper DPS specced WE/WH in your group, that practically burn down Bosses in half the time than a bomb/aoe six man ever will.

FINALLY ...
Please have yourselves a happy and prosperous 2019. Thank you for keeping a version of my Fav MMO alive and prospering. Will always have my thanks for that.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

WExWH

Post#40 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:48 pm

Spoiler:
drmordread wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:47 pm Will WH's get a tactic equal to Frenzied Mayhem?

THANK you for removing the extra crit from the WE. If the WH does not need it, then absolutely the WE does not need it either. Now that finishers are an option I may play my WE again (haven't really played her since t4 went active), because she will be more than an AW spammer, and I can actually use finishers and not be punished for it. Hell I will have to think on what finisher to actually use!!! :)
never read so much bullshit :shock:
You better not.