Re: Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Post#51 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Indeed, you rarely play Destro.
Lutz

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#52 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:37 pm

madrocks wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:36 pm Indeed, you rarely play Destro.
...T-that was my point.

Gravord

Post#53 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:41 pm

Spoiler:
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:33 pm
Gravord wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:22 pm WE 100% aa speed buff with perma uptime, Fusion still gets all their favorite 6 man classes buffed nicely :)
Spoiler:
So you mention Fusion (even though we rarely play Destro anymore) instead of, say, one of the 4/5 other premades that actually dedicate themselves to WE setups on a consistent basis.

Where did my brother touch you this time?
Most class overbuffs in recent time served your team mainly. All nerfed/castrated classes were those your team dont use anyway. Safe to assume you will play destro with main dps WE in next days.
And your cheater brother, banned on live more than all the rest of cheaters combined and banned in RoR too but mysterious absolved and allowed to play, he can keep lolspam after your premade stream snipe my lowbie squad from /5 chat, makes me laugh even more. Did you prepared loophole in SH tactic All by myself so he can run around immortal with pet but still without cd on pounce?
Btw, how much did he paid for those 2 rr80 chars he have now?
We do not tolerate personal attacks and false accusations. I'm sorry to say that but, according to the Server Rules, you must get a warning. Since it's not a first one, you may get banned next time.

rmpl

Post#54 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:45 pm

Spoiler:
Gravord wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:41 pm Most class overbuffs in recent time served your team mainly. All nerfed/castrated classes were those your team dont use anyway. Safe to assume you will play destro with main dps WE in next days.
And your cheater brother, banned on live more than all the rest of cheaters combined and banned in RoR too but mysterious absolved and allowed to play, he can keep lolspam after your premade stream snipe my lowbie squad from /5 chat, makes me laugh even more. Did you prepared loophole in SH tactic All by myself so he can run around immortal with pet but still without cd on pounce?
So much salt, perhaps you should stick to fighting pugs with your xp-scrolled 6man in T3.
Not related to the Patch Notes.

peterthepan3

Post#55 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:45 pm

Spoiler:
Gravord wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:41 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:33 pm
Gravord wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:22 pm WE 100% aa speed buff with perma uptime, Fusion still gets all their favorite 6 man classes buffed nicely :)
Spoiler:
So you mention Fusion (even though we rarely play Destro anymore) instead of, say, one of the 4/5 other premades that actually dedicate themselves to WE setups on a consistent basis.

Where did my brother touch you this time?
Most class overbuffs in recent time served your team mainly. All nerfed/castrated classes were those your team dont use anyway. Safe to assume you will play destro with main dps WE in next days.
Ahh, the good ol' 'pandering to your own comp' hyperbole that people like to spout out as of late. It's kind of hard to do away with that perception when: a) we play just about every class there is; b) there are maybe 2 DPS WPs on the server, so any efforts to make them better will always be equated to 'peter trying to make his comp better'; c) the people spouting this rubbish tend to have a grudge against the guild anyway.

It's also predicated on the belief that Dan and I are pushing for changes that benefit us, and that this is being accepted and implemented by the higher ups. You would know that this is a load of tosh, if you actually had a clue.

Spoiler:
As for my brother (really random), I would advise you to just accept the fact that he's a better player than you, mate. You'll be at peace. Move on.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gravord

Post#56 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:46 pm

Spoiler:
rmpl wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:45 pm
Gravord wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:41 pm Most class overbuffs in recent time served your team mainly. All nerfed/castrated classes were those your team dont use anyway. Safe to assume you will play destro with main dps WE in next days.
So much salt, perhaps you should stick to fighting pugs with your xp-scrolled 6man in T3.
Quality arguments against what i just said. Beats every point i made. Oh wait... its just usual catch word to dismiss someone arguments without giving any on your own.

Aurandilaz

Post#57 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:51 pm

WExWH wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:45 pm
Aurandilaz wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:04 pm EoIP is still in midtree rendering left tree further useless./quote]

EoIP is back in left tree :lol:
Thank you, had read OP 2 times before my initial comment, and now had to re-read again, but there is no mention of EoIP move in patch notes, so maybe you are correct, was thinking I'm getting dementia already.

Regarding shaman/AM instarez nerf - some forum user opened balance proposal on that, it was full of false information. The post was in "proposal" section, but 3 staff members were able to comment on it, and none of them had the class knowledge to debunk the false information spread by the original poster. Instead of allowing the balance to be moved to discussions, where someone who actually played the class on live, could have easily said "OP you are wrong" - devs somehow figured there must be a bug with the ability, and instead of using Balance Proposal Forums the "way they are intended to be used" to debunk illogical proposals or prove stats/maths wrong, you somehow decided it was a good moment to nerf AM/shaman.
You don't pick said instarez tactic for smallscale, your purpose in smallscale is to prevent death in the first place, not to be ready to instantly resurrect. It was the core tactic, the main reason for bringing 1-2 shaman/AM into warband gameplay, so that after someone eventually dies, they get rezzed as fast as possible.
Last week, the tactic was working correctly, that is,just like on live.
Now you decided to nerf it. Based on false information.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#58 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:51 pm

Thats enough unrelated personal attacks, Im locking this thread for 24h. I assume the CMs or GMs will handle the posts.

Ads
Natherul
Former Staff

Post#59 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Posting through lock just to state that hotfix was to stop a loop on xp and renown gain from the event bonus as well as fixing an item (https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/13055)

Umpi

Post#60 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Not sure if I get the spawning change. Is this the way how it originally worked? Will the summon still spawn if there's no space in front of me?
Will not make life easier for me for sure. :\