Ads

Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Patch Notes 05/01/2019

Post#61 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:14 pm

Umpi wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:31 pm Not sure if I get the spawning change. Is this the way how it originally worked? Will the summon still spawn if there's no space in front of me?
Will not make life easier for me for sure. :\
Yes, that's how it's supposed to work.

If you don't have space to summon in front of you, what are you summoning for? You would have to be looking at a wall. That doesn't seem very efficient.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Nidwin

Post#62 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:33 am

Topic has been unlocked, cool.

I like the WE changes, at least on paper, and looking forward to try some new stuff out coming days/weeks. (spent a lot of time PLing my latest little bee to 40 -double xp- over the week-end)

I think the Perils of The Warp change is also a nice one, to have the 3s disarn now on a 1s cast. The 2s cast was too long for my taste for the disarn, especially in fast fights.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

aa91837

Post#63 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:54 am

- The following abilities can now be used while stealthed.

- Blessed Bullets of Confession
- Blessed Bullets of Cleansing
- Blessed Bullets of Purity
- Sigil of Sigmar
- Feinted Positioning
- Seal of Destruction
- Shroud of Magnus
- Van Horstmans Speculum
Shroud of Magnus/Elixir of the Cauldron while stealthed - pretty much game-breaking.
Nobody on the broken noob class

GoshDarn
Banned

Post#64 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm

The standards are great and I am not sure why you guys removed them in the first place, but thank you fore putting them back. Now I have a +1 on my time I have put into my guild instead of having no standards at all and feeling like a -1 in comparison to before when we had standards. The abilities bound to the standards are another +1 in my opinion.

The survey was vague but I am typically playing solo Sorc or Bright Wizard and I am guild lead of 3 guilds, and the added gain of being able to display your guild on something besides a guild cape ( Which you have to hit "Inventory" and un-check the guild cape box, and re-check it just so players can even see your heraldry in the first place, unless this was fixed.)

15 second invulnerability, single target rez, and that little punt are fun for solo players. Also, in a group setting is it nice because you can pull off fairly decent plays with it, if you play your cards right. Maybe make the 25% speed bonus a 50% speed bonus so you can actually keep up with your team mates, and make it so you cannot wield the standard whilst mounted so you cannot exploit the 25% speed bonus placed Lol.

Also, I don't think anyone stealth nerfed the Sorc anymore. I think you just made Vanq make all of the abilities concerned with magic bonus hit for 30-35 base damage less, in attempt to even it all out with the 4% damage bonus at the 6 piece bonus so the new BiS sorc is same as BiS sorc 2 months ago with conq. Equivalent to 0% gains on conq to vanq.

Just kidding.
-Bepbepimajep-81-Sorc

Nidwin

Post#65 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:15 pm

aa91837 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:54 am

- Sigil of Sigmar
- Feinted Positioning
- Seal of Destruction
- Shroud of Magnus
- Van Horstmans Speculum
Shroud of Magnus/Elixir of the Cauldron while stealthed - pretty much game-breaking.
Both should be nerfed and that 100% chances to disrupt brought down to 50% or 65% max. I don't use it anyway on my WE's till further notice.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

peterthepan3

Post#66 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Nidwin wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:15 pm
aa91837 wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:54 am

- Sigil of Sigmar
- Feinted Positioning
- Seal of Destruction
- Shroud of Magnus
- Van Horstmans Speculum
Both should be nerfed and that 100% chances to disrupt brought down to 50% or 65% max. I don't use it anyway on my WE's till further notice.
The abilities are fine given their hefty CDs, and the fact that WE/WH lack the mobility of other MDPS. 100% disrupt also allows the WE/WH to perform his role of assassin/surprise assailant when jumping on a caster (which is essential): for example, you can ignore a stagger to burst down that AM or RP, while the rest of your group comes to assist you.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#67 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 pm

GoshDarn wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm The standards are great and I am not sure why you guys removed them in the first place, but thank you fore putting them back. Now I have a +1 on my time I have put into my guild instead of having no standards at all and feeling like a -1 in comparison to before when we had standards. The abilities bound to the standards are another +1 in my opinion.
They were removed before as we started working on them and they once got to live server in a broken state, so to prevent that we disabled them fully while we finished the work on them.

Shaco

Post#68 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:13 pm

ReturnOfReckoning wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:02 am
- AOE function on Trial By Pain and Ruthless Assault removed.
how about this?
Azarael wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:19 pm
- Trial By Pain's damage output has been improved by 50%.

- Ruthless Assault's damage output has been improved by 50%.

Ads
Umpi

Post#69 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:37 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:14 pm [If you don't have space to summon in front of you, what are you summoning for? You would have to be looking at a wall. That doesn't seem very efficient.
If I'm summoning looking at wall, I probably want my summon to spawn as much close to the wall as possible. But I wasn't talking about reasoning here, more about technical side. If I use summon skill looking at the wall, will it be summoned or will the ability not work at all? Or mb it will spawn on the wall?? Same question about a cliff. Or bout me standing on the edge of a wall.
ED: Also, what bout resummon?

Urdeg

Post#70 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:41 pm

Umpi wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:37 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:14 pm [If you don't have space to summon in front of you, what are you summoning for? You would have to be looking at a wall. That doesn't seem very efficient.
If I'm summoning looking at wall, I probably want my summon to spawn as much close to the wall as possible. But I wasn't talking about reasoning here, more about technical side. If I use summon skill looking at the wall, will it be summoned or will the ability not work at all? Or mb it will spawn on the wall?? Same question about a cliff. Or bout me standing on the edge of a wall.
ED: Also, what bout resummon?
Here's a quick solution. Login, walk into a wall, and answer this question for yourself in under 20 seconds
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'