Ads

Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
zupaH

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#61 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:10 am

Torquemadra wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:05 pm
zupaH wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:00 pm Doesn't really matter that squig has the bypass all resists. I can't really see myself running it anyway, since they're way better tactics out there. I don't really get all the whining that SH > Shadow Warrior lol.
Extra Toxic Coating and new Aimin' Quickly may be worth having a look at together, same for Enchanted Arrows (which hasn't done the 100% bypass for YEARS) and Guerilla Training, go try it.
I did try it earlier and I wasn't really impressed at all.
It has very niche uses alltogether and by soaking up 2 tactics slots, you lose access to either, A; better dps tactics that doesn't require you to stay still for a long time, or B; a solid dps tactic + defensive one which could be very important depends on what you're facing in oRvR/Scenarios. Just my 2 cents of course!
Tootlez/Egron/Snotstickz/Kaiju
<Schweinejungs>

twitch.tv/tootlez1

Ads
MayoDaen78

Post#62 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:15 am

ToP ( Touch of Palsy) seems to hit much harder now, is this skill mean to be like that now? it hits 25-450 every half sec....hmmm
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

jasonX
Suspended

Post#63 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:39 am

So let me get this straight.
For the Shadow Warrior,
you removed the aoe snare
you nerfed beyond viability the scout tree (tried it a lot before actually quitting and switching to skirmish)
and
you have already removed the +100% dmg morale
you have literally given every melee destro class an armor bypass spammable skill or tactic to bypass the +100% armor gained at the assault stance.

So now you have left the SW unable to: aoe CC, do actual dps and tank....

I played scenarios with 1017 ballistic and 600 weaponskill and I hit cloth armor for around 350 per spiral arrow. I cant kill anything and I die with 5100 armor in 6 second from melee hits. Currently at 70rr and fully geared....

I am sorry but I think you nerfed an already nerfed class.
Gitbane 81RR Choppa, proud guild master of Wispers of Mutiny
Gitbaner 77RR Chosen, tankier version of Gitbane
Gitbaneous 80RR sorc, heavy and tanky bomber mode.
Ethilia 84RR SW (too much nerf, RIP :()
Gitbaneus 81rr BW
Gitbone 77rr Slayer

Stinkyweed

Post#64 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:28 am

zupaH wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:00 pm Doesn't really matter that squig has the bypass all resists. I can't really see myself running it anyway, since they're way better tactics out there. I don't really get all the whining that SH > Shadow Warrior lol.
Extra Toxic Coating and new Aimin' Quickly may be worth having a look at together, same for Enchanted Arrows (which hasn't done the 100% bypass for YEARS) and Guerilla Training, go try it.

Nah...same spec from live is the same spec that should be run now...no matter the changes.

QS: SWW, RA, QE
BS: AQ, FeO
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.81
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Battlefield

Post#65 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:50 am

Stinkyweed wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:28 am

Nah...same spec from live is the same spec that should be run now...no matter the changes.

QS: SWW, RA, QE
BS: AQ, FeO
what diffrence RoR.builders - Squig Herder ? only Finish' em off changed to Behind Ya but u got something vs tanks
previous spec RoR.builders - Squig Herder

DanielWinner

Post#66 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:22 am

jasonX wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:39 am So let me get this straight.
For the Shadow Warrior,
you removed the aoe snare
you nerfed beyond viability the scout tree (tried it a lot before actually quitting and switching to skirmish)
and
you have already removed the +100% dmg morale
you have literally given every melee destro class an armor bypass spammable skill or tactic to bypass the +100% armor gained at the assault stance.

So now you have left the SW unable to: aoe CC, do actual dps and tank....

I played scenarios with 1017 ballistic and 600 weaponskill and I hit cloth armor for around 350 per spiral arrow. I cant kill anything and I die with 5100 armor in 6 second from melee hits. Currently at 70rr and fully geared....

I am sorry but I think you nerfed an already nerfed class.
Assault is decent. Just focus a bit more on Wounds. No sense in 5100 armour with 5k hp under debuff.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Nirawen

Post#67 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:16 am

A lot of players have trouble following you on the changes ... there was a post not so long ago on listening to the players, the return .... in the end nothing.
we will return to the crisis (2-3 months I know more).

There was a nice list of projects ... apart from changing classes ...
DPS turns TANK
Heal turns DPS
DPS which Delete

AAO ... you have a return we see that it is useless and that it is better to stay on a BO .... sad at a time.
we do not even talk about pets ...

You're doing a good job, but listen to the players a bit ...
Have a good day.

Sulorie

Post#68 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:23 am

There was still no comment on where you want to go with dps am/sham, because currently you turn everything up and down, with no clear direction.
As of late in group fights their dps became too low to be considered viable and at the same time they lost some of their cc.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Zamoth

Post#69 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:09 am

Once you said, there will be no balancing from 1vs1, only 6vs6 and WB should be considered as viable.
As of late it seems like the dps AM/SHAM were "the pug killers" and therefore first their cc was heavily nerfed, and with the latest patch you took away the "burst" those classes had, making it almost impossible to build enough pressure in let´s say a 6vs6 environment to even be considered as an alternative to a "real" dps class. If your enemy has a healer that is capable of despelling your dots, u won´t harm any1 as dps AM/SHAM.

So all i and maybe some other Players wanna know: What is the future plan for those classes? Is there any? And what was the reason for this nerf-to-the-ground? Is the dps AM/SHAM expected to stay in this poor state?
Deadwing 85
Zamoth 80
Verthexxa 84

Nefarian78

Post#70 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:10 pm

What is the reasoning behind the BO changes? (Outside of You Wot and Rock 'Ard). It's not like they're bad, I just do not see the point.

Imo the only things that need to be changed for BOs is Arm Breaka, one of the worst abilities in the entire game, and We'z Bigger, which is also still a really bad ability.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.