Reesh

Re: Patch Notes 02/02/2019

Post#101 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Spoiler:
wachlarz wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:48 pm
Bowldancer wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:27 am
Reesh wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:06 pm
Spoiler:
I played Spellbreaker-spec till rr 100 on live and here till rr 82 - it was fine before the overhaul to the "Destroy Confidence"-esque implementation. I disliked the change so much that i quit my Slayer for 2 months.The tree needed some small adjustments but Spellbreaker was not the angle i wished for.

wachlarz wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:14 pm So 10 sec Sl ability > 1m moral absorb choppa
Before Azarael changed Spellbreaker it had no cd - neither on live nor here and it removed the Morale 1 from Choppa.
Back than Slayer mechanic worked on all procs, even Riposte, Slayer Morale 2 "Deadly Determination" had no Timer and Rampage ignored avoidance from Morales and no one ever complained about Giantslayer-spec. People who played it were like unicorns.

Torquemadra wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:00 pm It will function properly next patch and pop the absorb shield before any damage is laid down
So basically like before the overhaul. Glad to hear the order of application gets fixed again.
So removing 3 healing spells form enemy every 1 sec its fine for U ? Shaman spend 125 Ap for 3 hots lose 3 sec to cast and U use 1 skill for 20ap and puff all gone its fine ? Tell me any better skill in the game ?
Huge lack of knowledge. Old spellbreaker had a chance of removing just one absorb bubble.

Ads
wachlarz

Post#102 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Reesh wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:39 pm
Spoiler:
wachlarz wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:48 pm
Bowldancer wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:27 am

I played Spellbreaker-spec till rr 100 on live and here till rr 82 - it was fine before the overhaul to the "Destroy Confidence"-esque implementation. I disliked the change so much that i quit my Slayer for 2 months.The tree needed some small adjustments but Spellbreaker was not the angle i wished for.

Before Azarael changed Spellbreaker it had no cd - neither on live nor here and it removed the Morale 1 from Choppa.
Back than Slayer mechanic worked on all procs, even Riposte, Slayer Morale 2 "Deadly Determination" had no Timer and Rampage ignored avoidance from Morales and no one ever complained about Giantslayer-spec. People who played it were like unicorns.

So basically like before the overhaul. Glad to hear the order of application gets fixed again.
So removing 3 healing spells form enemy every 1 sec its fine for U ? Shaman spend 125 Ap for 3 hots lose 3 sec to cast and U use 1 skill for 20ap and puff all gone its fine ? Tell me any better skill in the game ?
Huge lack of knowledge. Old spellbreaker had a chance of removing just one absorb bubble.
Every 1 sec ?

wachlarz

Post#103 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:28 pm

All of this proc dmg have chance to crit ?

wachlarz

Post#104 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:27 pm

Ty for info

Warblorc

Post#105 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:26 pm

Black Orc]

[Path of Da' Brawler]

- You Wot!?!! - Ability has its target requirement removed, will now be an instant click ability.

[Path of Da' Toughest]

- Not in Da Face - Moved to 9 points Path of Da' Toughest.

[Path of Da' Boss]

- Down Ya Go - Moved to 9 points Path of Da' Boss.
- Rock 'Ard - Target requirement removed.

While changes to You Wot and Rock Ard are some what nice, why are we moving viable abilities around different trees instead of actually fixing the abilities that are under performing? Abilities like "Waaagh" in of itself is useless unless you couple it with a tactic. I never understood this ability being so underwhelming. Rock Ard itself is fairly underwhelming and the tactics in the boss tree are worthless. As I said moving viable abilities to different trees forcing spec into a gimp tree is shody imo. Fix the weak hot tactic in boss to anything else, maybe try having it turned a boss ability into a buff as id expect boss tree to actually buff groups cause you know da boss is da leader.

mikke

Post#106 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:41 pm

Any chance we may get those BO changes rolled back?
[Path of Da' Toughest]
- Not in Da Face - Moved to 9 points Path of Da' Toughest.

[Path of Da' Boss]
- Down Ya Go - Moved to 9 points Path of Da' Boss.