Ads

Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grobbok

Re: Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Post#91 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:51 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:11 pm
Grobbok wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 pm sorry Devs, but these fortress are one BIG mistake
as gameplay it is totally bad, just hour or more of staying in a small room
zerg vs zerg, nothing interesting, wors then a siege of keep
on live game it was the worst part of the game, so it was removed
here is the same, it is boring as hell,
Wasn't it players from your guild who kept moaning about forts, city sieges, etc.? And since when have you guys not taken part in zerg v zerg? I don't see you ever taking part in 6v6 (be that in the sc or the events), you run away from equal-number engagements, and only ever engage when you have the numbers in your favour.

Hypocrite.
have you ever been on fortress or city siege on live?
and maybe you do not agree with my words, but it's true, fortress are a bad idea, BIG mistake, and first nails to coffin of this game
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
Rydiak

Post#92 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:00 pm

Grobbok wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:51 pm first nails to coffin of this game
Lol
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

saupreusse
Developer

Post#93 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 pm

Rydiak wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:00 pm
Grobbok wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:51 pm first nails to coffin of this game
Lol
Doesnt make much of a difference to have another nail in a coffin thats been 6 feet underground since 2013, lol

CountTalabecland

Post#94 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:58 pm

Butchers pass 2/16//19 was a interesting experience.

1) The cage is confusing as hell. Maybe add some explanation to the patch notes bc I had no idea why people were attacking it and people didn’t understand why the online dev was mad about people attacking the dest inside.

2) Population control doesn’t work, though i think everyone knows this by now.

3) There needs to be posterns or some way not to have 2nd floor be one big funnel and eventual morale push wipe. Order got like 400 kills to the thousands dest got, was a turkey shoot. There is nowhere safe to stand on 2nd floor and Order being outnumbered made it impossible.

Overall, glad to have new maps and a new experience in the game, nice work devs
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Deadkiller

Post#95 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:23 pm

are you **** kiding me, restarting server after we try to siege a fort?

why you dont let us test the systeme and just disable bags or some **** like that...

thats so sucking stupid. surely they bugs outside but now we start from t2? thats a **** joke boys.... instead of test forts just restart thats so **** stupid, im a coder and i know which work it is but this is just laughfull

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#96 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:25 pm

Deadkiller wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:23 pm are you **** kiding me, restarting server after we try to siege a fort?

why you dont let us test the systeme and just disable bags or some **** like that...

thats so sucking stupid. surely they bugs outside but now we start from t2? thats a **** joke boys.... instead of test forts just restart thats so **** stupid, im a coder and i know which work it is but this is just laughfull
What about staying cool ? :)

Sulorie

Post#97 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:28 pm

Deadkiller wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:23 pm are you **** kiding me, restarting server after we try to siege a fort?

Why you lose your mind about some day-one content hotfixes?
Dying is no option.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#98 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:33 pm

We were waiting on a couple things. There was a 6v6 tournament finishing, then it looked like Order would be taking Eataine, would have patched after that. Destro came out and stopped that flip, and we needed the hotfix from several things related to forts to go back in before the next fight started.

We didn't tell Order to give up. We didn't tell Destro to flip the zone. It's unfortunate you had it pulled out from under you, but we didn't want to see a repeat of lessons learned and already fixed.

Next fort we will be watching again and will try to get in changes as soon as possible to clean things up. All the joys of being on an alpha server with content too big to test ourselves.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
horrigan
Suspended

Post#99 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:34 pm

I would like to say for myself and my knightly colleagues from the order that no desi scum will have life in rvr. your poor weaknesses will not help.

Detangler

Post#100 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:35 pm

Gotta say i like the scenario matchmaker changes. one question tho regarding treating healer DPS spec as a DPS class and tank DPS spec same way - how do you differentiate between a zealot/rune priest and DPS/healer archtype spec? all 3 trees are mixed healer/DD, and one ability toggle and tactics swap changes you from healer to DPS at the drop of a hat.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable