Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Ugle

Re: Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Post#291 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:14 pm

From a more pragmatic point of view, would the ppl advocating crusifixion rather:

1. Have devs spend time developing or
2. Grind gear at the cost of developing

What a silly discussion this is
inactive

Ads
Twohandernoob

Post#292 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Ugle wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:14 pm From a more pragmatic point of view, would the ppl advocating crusifixion rather:

1. Have devs spend time developing or
2. Grind gear at the cost of developing

What a silly discussion this is
+1.

What's the big deal if they give themselves a set of armour? If they have stuff noone else has or damage advantage and grief people sure. But if they make the game and have armour others have? No big deal.

NNQM

Post#293 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:32 am

Ysaran wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:16 am...i already have one overlord piece and i was farming the seals to buy the other one, not for the appearence, but because i was planning to try a build which require the proc.
i understand the sadness of the one who cant get the overlord/imperator set, but the real victims of the change are the one who already have one useless piece of set and now are not capable to make it worth the time spent.
if in the future will be released a new set with the same proc the pieces of overlord/imperator will they be tradable for a piece of the new set? i think it would be great!
Dear DEVs, please answer this! Everything that kept me playing my Black Orc through the past few years was getting that end-game set as a mark of somewhat great accomplishment. I've been saving all those hard to acquire Paragon Seals and finally managed to purchase the Overlord shoulders, and what should I do now, just accept that I was working for nothing? You just can't be that heartless, guys.