Ads

Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Former Staff

Re: Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Post#141 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:29 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:27 am Won't people stay just as close as possible to fortress zone to avoid getting teleported out?
People fighting on the wrong side of map will still come to late to enter portal.
No there is walls. Issue was people going to butcher when TM unlocked and stay there until campaign hopefully went to butchers. ofc repeatable for any fortress.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#142 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 am

Natherul wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:29 am
Sulorie wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:27 am Won't people stay just as close as possible to fortress zone to avoid getting teleported out?
People fighting on the wrong side of map will still come to late to enter portal.
No there is walls. Issue was people going to butcher when TM unlocked and stay there until campaign hopefully went to butchers. ofc repeatable for any fortress.
For real, people go to fortress, when t3 locks and t4 middle zone opens? Wow Oo

What I meant is, one of the t4 end zones is about to lock, so fortress siege is next and expected. At this moment, people already prepare to move to fortress zone. All people still in lakes fighting and capping BO to lock zone will come too late to get a slot for fort siege.
Dying is no option.

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#143 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:43 am

Sulorie wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 am

What I meant is, one of the t4 end zones is about to lock, so fortress siege is next and expected. At this moment, people already prepare to move to fortress zone. All people still in lakes fighting and capping BO to lock zone will come too late to get a slot for fort siege.
Yes a system to reserve spots is on the list of things we want to add but its not in yet

Nidwin

Post#144 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:22 am

Natherul wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:43 am
Spoiler:
Sulorie wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:34 am

Yes a system to reserve spots is on the list of things we want to add but its not in yet
I know this will add to the workload but also include a way to opt out of that list.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Sahngar

Post#145 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:43 am

Natherul wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:43 am Yes a system to reserve spots is on the list of things we want to add but its not in yet
Honestly I feel this is so important.

When we capped Cal last night, one the keep fell noone wanted to leave to cap the required BO's because if they did they had no chance of getting back in time for the fort. So the people who deserved it, but putting in the work, missed out.

But overall, good work, and thanks for the quick hot fixes.

hammerhead

Post#146 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:07 am

The Fort access system makes it now spend a lot of time playing now. At the same time, your previous progress
are not taken into account in any way. I think it might resemble the scenario access window interface.
Players could earn a special kind of two rank contribution, which would be given at each zone lock. Green for T2-T3 and red for T4, following the example of emblems and medallions. When capturing the last fortress, for players who have reached 40/40, the button offering to take part in capturing the fort could light up. At the same time, this was the role in which the T-4’s contribution was calculated first, so that the players who just applied had the advantage and then T2-T3 players who could only enter the game at all. Maybe this is not an ideal option, but the fact that it is now very damp and undoubtedly causes a particular aversion to a more numerous faction, as there is a chance not to get any progress in the game at all.

Sorry for the criticism and thanks for the work.
(\|)o0(|/)

Ryzom

Post#147 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:53 pm

the lord is all the time outside of fortress or in bottom
https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/20 ... ne-001.jpg

You need to do something because it's just insane.
Ni dieu ni maître

Dajciekrwi

Post#148 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:47 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:11 pm
Grobbok wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 pm sorry Devs, but these fortress are one BIG mistake
as gameplay it is totally bad, just hour or more of staying in a small room
zerg vs zerg, nothing interesting, wors then a siege of keep
on live game it was the worst part of the game, so it was removed
here is the same, it is boring as hell,
Wasn't it players from your guild who kept moaning about forts, city sieges, etc.? And since when have you guys not taken part in zerg v zerg? I don't see you ever taking part in 6v6 (be that in the sc or the events), you run away from equal-number engagements, and only ever engage when you have the numbers in your favour.

Hypocrite.
I think Peter talikng about me:) im getting started to be famous!
Yes i always moaning about Altdorf/IC:)
Comparing this Fortress to Capitals is like comparing fight of two rams with two swordmans duel:)
I stay i litlle room, waiting to morale two, push button kills 5, and eating SALCESON. So if for You equal is such fortress fight better buy some sheep herd and fight withs vs other sheeps. Fair, noble and equal and more fun bro:)

And if fight is fair its just bad planned bad prepared and bad done.
Howgh and follow Grobbok!

Ads
Dalgrimar

Post#149 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:27 am

New quee system didnt change annything other than make quee pops hella lot slower.
"balance" wise its still the same.
Forts are a huge mess to and no clue what is even remotely fun about them.
And if you do it for a bag or currency, you could aswell just play the lottery.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Dammy095

Post#150 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:56 am

Natherul wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:43 am
and how it suppose to work for defenders ? fight in zone then use book to port to city ?as attacker you just go from where you were