Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
xanderous

Re: Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Post#101 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:35 pm

Deadkiller wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:23 pm are you **** kiding me, restarting server after we try to siege a fort?

why you dont let us test the systeme and just disable bags or some **** like that...

thats so sucking stupid. surely they bugs outside but now we start from t2? thats a **** joke boys.... instead of test forts just restart thats so **** stupid, im a coder and i know which work it is but this is just laughfull
Why not try a relaxing cup of coffee, let those bad vibes wash over you like a warm summers breeze just like back home on the farm, the rich soothing blend of a fine fresh roast won't do you wrong and all your troubles will pass like a dream, forgotten and lost to the sands of time.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
Deadkiller

Post#102 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:41 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:25 pm
Deadkiller wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:23 pm are you **** kiding me, restarting server after we try to siege a fort?

why you dont let us test the systeme and just disable bags or some **** like that...

thats so sucking stupid. surely they bugs outside but now we start from t2? thats a **** joke boys.... instead of test forts just restart thats so **** stupid, im a coder and i know which work it is but this is just laughfull
What about staying cool ? :)
sry maybe my reaction was bad but i came on play an hour and we lock zone and go for fort and restart, i have no clue what happend in the last hours etc, but its just frustrating , in it get not in my brain why you just dont disable loot to see how it works to code it better :) dosnt matter if some idiots try to abuse bugs cuz disabe bags.. forts need to get testet ...

horrigan
Suspended

Post#103 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:46 pm

The truth is. I will tell you your stories from yesterday ... I go to rvr I kill desi skumowine and I get 1rp I think but lind .. I come on sc I wait 30 minutes .. go in, and what and ****, 1.5 organized against us. in rvr 0 renowna and on sc the same way. organized group desi does not come out in the rvr because it is too much advantage of our beloved order, they enter the sc. the order is thrown, in rvr he gets for killing 1 rp and the scenarios lose. do not just write something like desi. Nobody wants to play desi scum on this server

CountTalabecland

Post#104 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:07 am

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:33 pm We were waiting on a couple things. There was a 6v6 tournament finishing, then it looked like Order would be taking Eataine, would have patched after that. Destro came out and stopped that flip, and we needed the hotfix from several things related to forts to go back in before the next fight started.

We didn't tell Order to give up. We didn't tell Destro to flip the zone. It's unfortunate you had it pulled out from under you, but we didn't want to see a repeat of lessons learned and already fixed.

Next fort we will be watching again and will try to get in changes as soon as possible to clean things up. All the joys of being on an alpha server with content too big to test ourselves.
Exactly, and I think most reasonable people realize this and understand that this kind of large content patch will take some tinkering. Most of the people i saw in game are happy to see the forts back in the game. Thanks for the hard work/late night patching!
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Onemantankwall

Post#105 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:20 am

Detangler wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:35 pm Gotta say i like the scenario matchmaker changes. one question tho regarding treating healer DPS spec as a DPS class and tank DPS spec same way - how do you differentiate between a zealot/rune priest and DPS/healer archtype spec? all 3 trees are mixed healer/DD, and one ability toggle and tactics swap changes you from healer to DPS at the drop of a hat.
Easy, by ur stats, dps chars will have higher intell/str set system to check em and if they are higher than above set amount ur considered dps
Lots of alts, more alts for the alt gods!

Rydiak

Post#106 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:22 am

Onemantankwall wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:20 am
Detangler wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:35 pm Gotta say i like the scenario matchmaker changes. one question tho regarding treating healer DPS spec as a DPS class and tank DPS spec same way - how do you differentiate between a zealot/rune priest and DPS/healer archtype spec? all 3 trees are mixed healer/DD, and one ability toggle and tactics swap changes you from healer to DPS at the drop of a hat.
Easy, by ur stats, dps chars will have higher intell/str set system to check em and if they are higher than above set amount ur considered dps
Sacrifice DoKs and Grace WPs run high strength, and I assume the same would be for intelligence with AM/Shaman lifetaps. Doesn't seem that simple.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Egoish

Post#107 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:26 am

This is a great question i was thinking of asking myself, is it based in tactics, gear, harbinger toggle?

uanaka

Post#108 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:48 am

Just confirmed it with Grimnir on Zarbix's stream - he mentioned the difference for WP/DOK is the 2h weapon.

Ads
Rydiak

Post#109 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:52 am

uanaka wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:48 am Just confirmed it with Grimnir on Zarbix's stream - he mentioned the difference for WP/DOK is the 2h weapon.
Awesome, thank you!
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Sulorie

Post#110 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:05 am

When 2 tanks, 2 dps healer and 8 other dps classes get into the same sc on destro, the player pool in queue could be a bit low. xD
Dying is no option.