- Crashing in a fortress will now reserve you a place for 5 minutes as well.
- Kill quests for T4 should now work in fortress areas as well.
- Fortress flags now sends update to all in the zone instead of short proximity, this means that icons will update on map no matter where in the zone you are.
- When a reservation for a fortress expired it will now inform the player of this.
- Increased the limit of attackers to 120 (up from 96), defenders are still capped at 80% of the current attackers.
- Increased number of slots that reserve on both attacker and defender side to 48 (up from 24).
- Fortress lords have had their base HP increased.
- Fortress lords will not like getting pulled out of their room anymore.
- A weaker artillery will continue on stage 3 if attackers did well enough in stage 2. This Artillery scales with how well attackers did and only applies in proximity to the lord as the attackers focus their fire on the fortress.
- The fortress levers now have a 3 second interact timer.
- Fixed an issue where reservation spots would not be filled from contribution in previous zone at all.
- Fortress lords do not reset their life after a reset but get a 10% heal.
- Found and corrected an issue where forts would give currency to people outside of the actual fortress.
- Jump like abilities have had their z axis check tightened across the board. Walls should not be jump-able.
- All AoE abilities are now correctly set up based on their type (Melee "Cleave", Conical AoE, Line AoE, PBAoE, or Targeted AoE). Line AoE were previously missing and abilties that were supposed to hit all enemies in line in front of you were using 180• cone instead . Those abilities will now correctly hit in a line in front of you and the width of each line AoE has been adjusted to match the animation and VFX.
Knight Of The Blazing Sun :
- Corrected Heaven's Fury tooltip
White Lion :
- Leonine Frenzy will now not trigger more than once every second.
- Warp Reality will now deal the intended damage
- Scourge will now deal the intended damage
- Demon Spittle will now deal the intended damage
- Aethyric Shock will now deal the intended damage
- Fixed a bug causing Punishing Blow to deal more damage than intended.
- Wild Healing will now correclty reduce AP cost according to it's tooltip value.
Black Orc :
- Youz see me blok' dat'?! cannot trigger more than once every 3 seconds.
- Drop Da Basha cannot be Parried or Blocked anymore.
- Numbing Strikes cannot be Parried or Blocked anymore.
- Devastate will now correctly last for 10 seconds
Squig Herder :
- Farty Squig will now display the right vfx and sound when squig explode.
- Land Mine will now use the correct VFX upon Staggered Targets
- Turret will correctly explode and will be removed when Self-Destruct is activated
- Lined up electromagnet pull with animation.
- Fixed an issue with the electromagnets pull where it could pull someone to a location way off.
- Fixed an issue with the electromagnet where the pull would not apply the variance in pull distance that it should have (that pulls have in general).
- Pet will correctly explode and will be removed when Instability is activated.
- Lined up Rift with its animation.
- Characters with Imperial Griffon, Enslaved Manticore or Enslaved Manticore have had it removed from their characters inventory. It can be reclaimed via the 'Account Entitlement' screen on the menu. The item can now be claimed on multiple characters.
- All of the Tier 2+ "Kill 25..." "Capture a Keep..." and "Defend Keep X..." RvR quests have been updated. These will now be available for any characters R16 or higher and award consistent XP/GP for each zone instead of being tiered. That means no matter if you're in T2 or T4, the rewards will be the same.
- All of the Scenario quests have been adjusted. They now take into account a R1-15 bracket of quests which reward Recruit's emblems, a R16-30 bracket which will reward Soldier's emblems, a R31-RR39 bracket that will reward Officer's emblems, and a R31-RR40+ bracket that will reward Conqueror's emblems. The last two brackets are not a separation for the queue, only for the quest rewards. No bracket for Oppressor emblems, those can be earned the hard way.
- Reversal of Fortune: This quest line has been reworked and is once again available until the end
- Land of Shadows: You will now have to loot the Map of Shadowlands
- Heads Will Roll: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- The Cloudburst Chase: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Beyond the Griffon Gate: Whole quest line is now available and corrected
- Distillation of Hate: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- Null and Void: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- The Windforged Gem: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Strike them Blind: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- Heroes' End: Whole quest line is now available and reworked
- The Wayward Courier: This quest line has been reworked and corrected
- One of a Kind: This quest is now available from the Stout Skeleton in Ellyrion, among the Plains Lions
 The missing stat is back
 Second entrance is now closed
 Quest has been reworked and corrected
 NPCs are once again targetable
 Players will no longer receive the Seals of the Missioner