retekelek

Re: Patch Notes 02/03/2019

Post#31 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Zealot :
- Warp Reality will now deal the intended damage
- Scourge will now deal the intended damage
- Demon Spittle will now deal the intended damage
- Aethyric Shock will now deal the intended damage

Are you guys thinking to buff a bit the damage of those abilites later?

Dps zeal already was one, if not the least played offclass, since u need rr70 for aoe wb setup and at least rr60 for single target, whit high end gear to be usefull, and have some love for competition to play that class.
If you trying to work that class on aoe spec toward a debuffer/aoe dps spec like a aoe mara, thats can be understandable, but at least buff back the single target damage abilites a bit.
I played many classes and how it was before this patch, aint feelt OP as dps zeal compared to other dps-es. Any other dps class whit same gear and rr can do better bursts or sustained damage, which, in my opinion is compensated whit the zeal healdebuff tactic and whit ranged snare+ 6sec stagger.
Think that would balance that class back a bit to be still a viable to play it.

Ads
Glorian

Post#32 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:37 pm

Grunbag wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:52 am I am not in front of PC now to check , but abilties like shoot thru ya, lileath arrow are line Aoe . If any ability is not meant to be line (doesn’t match the vfx) please open a BT ticket
Is there an list of the abilities that have now a line AoE instead of a cone one?

Like iced spikes on Sorc, or Infernal Blast on Magus as the Engi Friction Burn Mirror.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#33 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:41 pm

I can list them tomorrow , remind me on discord if I forgot
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer