Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
mikke
Posts: 129

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#11 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:26 pm

mikke wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:18 pm
Grunbag wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:15 pm
Lockout are reduced -6hours , I forgot to add it . So you can start the dungeon always at the same time.
Thank you very much! Could u please reset exisiting timers? We just finished BB\BE last night :cry:
Or I miss something and now timer is not 6 hours, but just 6 hours less?
Image

Ads
User avatar
Gangan
Posts: 232

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#12 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:33 pm

mikke wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:26 pm
mikke wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:18 pm
Grunbag wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:15 pm
Lockout are reduced -6hours , I forgot to add it . So you can start the dungeon always at the same time.
Thank you very much! Could u please reset exisiting timers? We just finished BB\BE last night :cry:
Or I miss something and now timer is not 6 hours, but just 6 hours less?
It's reduced by 6hours, not to^^
Help translating RoR! click me


Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 50+
Blumnmoscha - BO 62
Iznogoud - Sham 40+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+
Scophis - Zealot 50+
Drengur - WP 40+
originating from Drakenwald

Cimba
Posts: 284

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#13 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:36 pm

Quick Bug Report since its patch related: If you die in a scenario you respawn where you died and not in the camp.
krautcontrol

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1298

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#14 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Yes talisman quest too. I forgot to mention both
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
xanderous
Posts: 361

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#15 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:52 pm

Cimba wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:36 pm
Quick Bug Report since its patch related: If you die in a scenario you respawn where you died and not in the camp.
Can confirm this happened to me as well.
Krantz Knight of the Blazing sun
Corvinus Chosen
Mormonty Ironbraker
Bashgutz Black Orc

User avatar
phononHYPE
Posts: 35

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#16 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:03 pm

Yaliskah wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:20 pm
phononHYPE wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:19 pm
why adjust the XP in Forts?
For guild rank :).
Cha Cha : )

User avatar
larsulu
Posts: 135

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#17 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:08 pm

Ty for all your work.
Just one thing about the 7th invader bonus for Mara/wl : why ?
decimo marauder
larsulu zealot
norsemanherra wp

User avatar
Unstoppable1776
Posts: 470

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#18 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:09 pm

- Invader sets for healers have been tweaked.
- Removed Strength/Weaponskill from Dok/WP to make the set clearly healing focused.
- Removed Intelligence from the RP/Z and AM/Sham sets to focus them solely on healing as RvR sets typically provide.
- Beastlord set for Dok/WP has been tuned for Grace/Sacrifice, removing Willpower for Strength and adding a 5% Block chance as the 5pc bonus instead of Parry Strikethrough
- Corrected a typo in invader 6pc Bonus for Tanks sets.
- Added all the 7pc Bonus to invader set. They are a mini 5th tactic.

this brings tears to my eyes. Its been a long struggle. The devs made me proud today
Image

Ads
User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1298

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#19 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:13 pm

larsulu wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:08 pm
Ty for all your work.
Just one thing about the 7th invader bonus for Mara/wl : why ?
Why what ?
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

Sulorie
Posts: 3538

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2019

Post#20 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Thank you, invader at least makes some sense now. I am still wondering, why we get more and more heal sets and no offensive sets?
Dying is no option.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Tobias26, Ysaran and 5 guests