Patch Notes 05/05/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Patch Notes 05/05/2019

Post#11 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:31 pm

xanderous wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:26 pm
- Updated line of sight data to reflect changes in Tier 4 zones.
what does this mean, los on what, keeps, distance?
Changes made since we introduced forts here. So the jails and other objects which were added. Also the door change introduced today. This usually effects pulls / AOEs etc. The server does line of sight checks for these.
Max Hayman

Ads
Jabba

Post#12 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:39 pm

So why was the conversion rate of oppressor emblems not changed to the standard 5>1 when downgrading to dominator, now that the dominator weapon is no longer BiS for some classes?
Now those classes that were lucky enough to have a 45 weapon that was actually worth buying before, get to buy the next BiS weapon twice as easily as the others who have to waste an extra 1500 oppressor emblems downgrading to buy the domi weapon, a weapon that was never even useful before as it was given garbage stats or wasn't as good as a proc weapon. (Talking mostly about dps shaman/am here but other classes were affected too)
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

shaggyboomboom

Post#13 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:40 pm

the sc weapons are 16 renown ranks apart yet the difference is marginal. 4 more, 1 more wounds and 2 more HP for the dok chalice is a good example. kinda disappointing

perche

Post#14 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:40 pm the sc weapons are 16 renown ranks apart yet the difference is marginal. 4 more, 1 more wounds and 2 more HP for the dok chalice is a good example. kinda disappointing
exact, it doesn't make much sense to play so many scenarios for just having +2 heal dps bonus when I don't even use the scenario weapon with my dok.
Perche choppa rr100 RIp
Dizparate squid rr100 Rip

Bayoneta vonsodomiten Dok
Froilan Borbon engi nerfed in last 2 patch.

Wam

Post#15 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:54 pm

Its nice to see you add more rewards to the game

but the pve side, the "improvement" on epic quests is pretty lacklasture from my POV, as the stats you would want on those classes are missing... Lack of crit, lack of primary and wounds in a few cases

its like Ini and weapon skill on chosen is not really ideal... as it doesnt need these, so they get wasted and the proc is not strong enough for it to be "desireable" in my opinion

Only 2hander tanks have something fairly desireable... some are maybe's at a extreme push but usually suffer from bad stat allocation with weak proc effect to warrant the opportunity cost... (I.e there is no taunt proc on these weapons and was one of the strongest from previous tier of epics)

In context though most cases for most classes Subj from purple bags is alot stronger than all of this... and you can acquire this from purely zerging ORVR like most people do...

anyways thanks for more choice even if the choice is not ideal :lol:
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Osrim

Post#16 » Sun May 05, 2019 1:56 pm

New weapons? Goody. :)

Proc weapons _only_ from PVE dungeons?
Please, make rvr influence for them too. Some of those procs are just powerful comparing minor sc weapon stat improvements. :/

And tnx to devs for new weapons. :)

Kazekiri

Post#17 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:01 pm

Can you allow the emblem trophy to be traded instead of just the weapon, and also convert 1 oppressor to 5 conq emblems.

sargeraz69

Post#18 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:08 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 1:40 pm the sc weapons are 16 renown ranks apart yet the difference is marginal. 4 more, 1 more wounds and 2 more HP for the dok chalice is a good example. kinda disappointing
I agree with you, if you have the conqueror weapon it is not worth the effort this new weapons the status difference are close to zero, for WP at least.

Ads
Chinesehero

Post#19 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:10 pm

many ppl complain about the exchange of opp:conq to 1:5
but I would advice them play more SC like me and never have that problems
I dont understand the patch explanation of City Weapons
is that we can use a 36lvl epic weapon with 40 gold to change the best newa city weapon???

Chinesehero

Post#20 » Sun May 05, 2019 2:15 pm

Where is the Vendor of the Best city weapon????
The patch seem not well explain that good and maybe my English cant get the meaning of it