Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Moderators: Developer, Web Developer, Language Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Nameless
Posts: 720

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#41 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:39 am

The bright side is that dps reduction didnt matter for casters and lvl 61 wrapons got so tiny progression compare lvl 45 so casters could postpone farming sc.

Btw sc play became the most tedious and unappealing method for gearing. No idea why so much hate for scs
Mostly harmless

Ads
anarchypark
Posts: 1237

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#42 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:54 am

vanbuinen77 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:26 pm
So basicly, with each release of sets/weapons you have to get them to retain your previous power level, and thus stay at the sane medium while forever having to regrind.

People play games to increase in power over time and effort spent. When that is taken away all thats left is the grind.

Not a good setup from a game developer standpoint

people play games for fun. gearing is one of them, not all of them.
if journey is fun enough it doesn't feel grind.
when it start to feel grind, u need to refresh.
SM8, SW7, AM7, WL4, KoBS4, WP7, WH4, SL3
BG7, Sorc6, DoK7, WE5, Ch6, Magi7, Mara5, Ze4, BO3, SH4, Shm5
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2018.10.26)

User avatar
Akilinus
Posts: 206

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#43 » Mon May 13, 2019 8:37 am

Nameless wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:39 am
The bright side is that dps reduction didnt matter for casters and lvl 61 wrapons got so tiny progression compare lvl 45 so casters could postpone farming sc.

Btw sc play became the most tedious and unappealing method for gearing. No idea why so much hate for scs
You cant zerg in scenarios thats probably why
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 70 Chosen
Mauzer 60 Kotbs

Dammy095
Posts: 368

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#44 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:07 pm

Grunbag wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 5:09 am
chudasvi wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:42 pm
ReturnOfReckoning wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 5:11 pm

Am/Sham :
-Invader 7pc buffline will display the correct values
First of all, thak you for new patch, i much appreciate it.
But it was fixed only description on gear. When you criticaly heal you still get buff "Touch of Isha", which says 25% increased critical healing value (not 12%), and pretty much you do not have increased critical heals after all as ticket #14030 on bugtracker says.
Wait for client patch , it will says 12%
its not just tooltip. critical heals value not increased at all

User avatar
Parallell86
Posts: 46

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#45 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm

Engineer :
- Adjusted Phosphorous Shells damage to match Tzeenth’s Firestorm damage.

Adjusted to be an underdog of the destro version you mean? Like everything else you do and "adjust". If it kills destro, it has to go.
I guess we soon see a nerf to "Snipe", since assisting is now a crime if you play order, and therefore needs to be punished with a nerf. Or is it a crime to simply kill destro? Maybe we're just puppets here for their amusement. Why not just remove order abilities?
Warfare80 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:10 am
Solar Flare fixed! It is time to respecc my kotbs <3
Good luck using it without being touched by marauder morale drain.

User avatar
Grunbag
Project Team
Posts: 1623

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#46 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:54 pm

Parallell86 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm
Engineer :
- Adjusted Phosphorous Shells damage to match Tzeenth’s Firestorm damage.

Adjusted to be an underdog of the destro version you mean? Like everything else you do and "adjust". If it kills destro, it has to go.
I guess we soon see a nerf to "Snipe", since assisting is now a crime if you play order, and therefore needs to be punished with a nerf. Or is it a crime to simply kill destro? Maybe we're just puppets here for their amusement. Why not just remove order abilities?
Warfare80 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:10 am
Solar Flare fixed! It is time to respecc my kotbs <3
Good luck using it without being touched by marauder morale drain.
Adjusted mean reduce a bit weapon dps contribution and increase stat contribution so the abilities scale the same with weapon and stat. It’s not a nerf. Maybe you forgot how Phosphorous Shells was before I redo it like TF and you want it back ?
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Image

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6449

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#47 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Parallell86 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:36 pm
Engineer :
- Adjusted Phosphorous Shells damage to match Tzeenth’s Firestorm damage.

Adjusted to be an underdog of the destro version you mean? Like everything else you do and "adjust". If it kills destro, it has to go.
I guess we soon see a nerf to "Snipe", since assisting is now a crime if you play order, and therefore needs to be punished with a nerf. Or is it a crime to simply kill destro? Maybe we're just puppets here for their amusement. Why not just remove ..
The damage was quite clearly overperforming, so pipe down a bit. It's a good adjustment.
Image

User avatar
Parallell86
Posts: 46

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#48 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:49 pm

The Magus version do more damage, the engineer version do less. Its not rocket science.

Ads
User avatar
Tesq
Posts: 5286

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#49 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Parallell86 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:49 pm
The Magus version do more damage, the engineer version do less. Its not rocket science.
Dodge in game is less prevalent than disrupt
Image

"Loop warned into oblivion" ......smell like chaosy enought :D
Nazgul--> ambitious but rubbish, cit Blast :D

User avatar
Parallell86
Posts: 46

Re: Patch Notes 11/05/2019

Post#50 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:11 pm

Tesq wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:11 pm
Parallell86 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:49 pm
The Magus version do more damage, the engineer version do less. Its not rocket science.
Dodge in game is less prevalent than disrupt
So now we're changing the subject. How do you figure? Dodge and disrupt goes hand in hand when speccing through renown. It goes hand in hand when HTLing.

And frankly anything that can disrupt you that easily, is most likely a tank, and may aswell dodge or block your attack which goes both ways.

Bottom-line, the ability was oh let's call it changed to avoid further arguements, to MATCH the Magus version. Its not a match if one is stronger than the other.

Tested by friends in game, the magus version crits for over 1200 and engineer version now crits for 700 no more than 800. Hence my original post.

Result > intention. Ofc I think your true intention were to please the whining destro community. Order cant have nice things.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Darks63, Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests